Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,429 members, 7,901,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” (18625 Views)

Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages / AFCON: CAF Issues New Update On Players' Substitution Amid COVID Outbreak / Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Abifarin16: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Football could force them to address their human right low ranking issues.

When will Nigeria artist start going there for musical tour.
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
There are more important players in the league now. Go and continue ass licking Messi playing in a dud MLS
i don't wanted MLS... THERE'S NOTHING TO WATCH THIER TOO.
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Wetin Toni Kross go dey look for when E comot for Germany go sign for Real Madrid in Spain?
Na free E dey play for Real Madrid ni? Abi E no dey collect wages? So, na money all of una dey find whether you play for Saudi, USA, Spain, Niger Republic or Gabon!!!!
If Real Madrid wan reduce the wages, Toni Kross go Japa!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by phemmyfour: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
I don't understand. Are they supposed to go there to count the sand in the desert? Of course money must be involved.

But it's only Ororo and other players above 34 I can vouch for. If the players are younger than that, then I also have to question their passion for such moves.

Most football lovers like me will watch the league sha. They have too much stars to be ignored.
Yinmu...no be highlight una dey watch. You don't even know their fixture
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by kenex4ever(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Ruben Neves said it.

Koulibaly did too

Ighalo reiterated it

Laporta and even UEFA president repeated it this morning.

Only penaldians thinks it’s because of him players are moving to Saudi.

CR7 38
Benzema 35
Henderson 33
Kante 32
Mahrez 32
Neymar 31
Mane 31
Firmino 31
All these players are almost done with football.

If the league is attractive, Mbappe and Osimhen will not reject them.

We will be seeing prime players like
Haaland
Mbappe
Osimhen
Vinicius
Musiala
Pedri
Saka
Rashford
Enzo
Foden
Martinelli
Nkunku
Gvardiol

Prime Messi rejected it too.

Messi is always in his prime, even at 40.
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by brightleave(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Better than going to MLS
Abi who plays football for free??
no vex bro angry Messi is playing football for fun, passion and entertainment tongue tongue n not for competition like ur man grin grin
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by soccerlite: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2023
But everyone playing professional club football even in Europe is doing it for money too

Abi why's Kroos not playing Sunday or Saturday set only

Saudi has expanded the football market for potential footballers, players don't have to only aim for Europe to have a prosperous limited playing career span

1 Like

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by pquaver(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
victory36:
I dare Toni Kross to take a 90% cut from his salary this season if he will agree. You sound like Europeans didn't colonize the world for 200+ years and are still doing so codedly. Europeans dont have the right to judge anyone about anything. The most devastating wars fought in the world history were in Europe/ by Europe, the highest slave trade count were by Europeans, the biggest sanctions placed on countries are from westerners, pollution, neocolonialism, cancelling, are mostly done by westerners. So please let's not pretend for one second that there is anything innocent about them

Apply your logic to your own and see if u also deserve the things u have or have received... I am telling u if he is convinced that real Madrid or spain dont deserve his presence he will do it. We see it every day here.. No everyone is money oriented..
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by LegallyBlunt: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
Says who? What do I have Sofascore on my phone for? I'm one of those interested in the league.
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by QGist(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Join GoalMobi, where football passion meets vibrant discussions! Dive into live match analyses, player spotlights, trivia challenges, and more. Connect with fellow fans and celebrate the beautiful game together. ⚽📣 #GoalMobi.

https:///Ec2zRccltqhDwr1QJAfEhY
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2023
pquaver:

It not about if cr7 should play for free. He was paid althrough his career from man urd, real Madrid etc did any say those tomes it was for the money? No.. We are saying Ronaldo claiming that it is because of him other players wen to saudi is a lie, that is what we wan u to understand.. Those players went for the money.. Alot of players eg ighalo were there before cr7 came was it no same money that took them there?

I’m attacking Toni Kroos but yes, CR7 moving to Saudi paved way for some top players to move there (kinda), definitely not entirely.

There’s nothing wrong with players moving to Saudi, the only way the Saudis can improve their football is to play regularly with foreign professionals, that’s the BIG picture

1 Like

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by tunize(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2023
Give or take all footballers play for money.
Some ppl care about trophy, history or making name like becoming a brand like Ronaldo and Messi.
While some people nor send those stuff
Everybody pick e suicide

1 Like

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Flamemignon1(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2023
JooEeL:

What are u? Are u an euro-invading defender of the interests of your western criminal lords?

What is new that u want to tell me about arab slavery so that I may be all ears? If you are so nosy and timefree, then maybe you should view my past posts and you may see what you're looking for.

I am from d Yoruba nation and my ancestors were directly and squarely affected by the colonialism and ongoing neocolonialism by shameless britain and her allies. If those who were directly enslaved by the arabs choose to suffer stockholm syndrome, I won't cry more than the bereaved but instead contribute a word or two only when I deem fit... not by you goading me.
Woah buddy, I'm a Nigerian who's just calling out the hypocrisy in your comment because it's like you are exonerating one but putting down the other
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by OJEEMAH(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2023
cjudy:

Oga who are the top players? Mbappe or Osimhen as top players? You Dey joke. How many league these guy don carry to warrant them top players?
My dear the top players are now playing in Saudi league and we are happy about it. Football is all about money and they’re happy making it. I guess Toni Kross plays for free and charity.
Even your over rated Europe now buys average players for £115 and you say it’s not money. They’re Jealous simple. How much PSG buy Neymar then? Now tell me any Europe player the Saudi have match with that price
Let’s be realistic here.

At their current age and considering what those guys have already achieved, there’s no point staying in Europe and no club in Europe will make ridiculous proposals like the Saudis are doing right now. What will earn 4years is what Saudi is offering to pay for one year. Now imagine those that signed 3-4years deal.

Talking about Mbappe and Osimhen, these guys are just entering their prime unlike these guys that just moved to Saudi.

As we talking now, if Mbappe, Osimhen, Vinicius, Pedri, Haaland or even Saka should join any Saudi club, that will be the end of his career. There’s no doubt they will make money but they won’t have a proud football career but we cannot say the same for CR7, Benzema, Kante, Mane cos they have achieved all there is to achieve in Europe. It’s time to make money. I can understand that but nobody should say the reason is because Ronaldo is playing there. It’s the money nothing more.
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by tuzle(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2023
brownroofpipuar:

He want u to understand that it's not as Ronaldo said they're coming because of him.
They go for the money not penaldo
pls can u show me where Ronaldo said they are coming because of him? That statement must be made by Ronaldo and no one else

1 Like

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by tuzle(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2023
pquaver:

He couls move to saudi today but he didn't... Messi got same offer with more money he refused. No everyone is money hungry. Some people have self conviction and believe it. The people who suffer those human right abuses how do u expect it to stop without such movements? Such decisions is how the Europeans stopped slave trade, killings of twins, give countries independence etc.. Like i said if the Arabs, Russia, china etc become the superpowers of tomorrow forget ur human rights slavery might even return.... The European are not Saint but they have listening ears unlike some people...
Messi move isn't about the money?

1 Like

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by OJEEMAH(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Petroking:
Every League will grow with time. Even players who are active do not move to the United states. If tomorrow the Nigerian League decides to get better players will move down here. Normally people have their opinions about a league but the truth remains that every player who moves from one club to another is motivated by Money. Let me explain when i say money i am referring to better contracts which brings us back to Money LOL... If Toni Kroos decides to leave Real Madrid today let's say he is earning 250k euro per week where ever he plans to go there will be an increase in pay and bonuses. Leave all this Active football shit, If players where not earning there will be no football.

Have you seen the deals the Saudis are offering these guys?

Nobody sensible person can undermine the role of money in football but Europe is still the powerhouse of football. Football in Europe is beyond money to a large extent. Many young players in Europe will not accept a deal to Saudi cos that will be the end of their careers.

Those players i mentioned are approaching the end of their careers, choosing to play for Saudi at this point is the best decision of their careers cos they have achieved all there is to achieve in Europe. The move to Saudi is money motivated and it’s not a bad thing but people should stop covering the truth.

Do you think those players will move to Saudi in their prime?

We share the same view except you don’t understand my point
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Masterclass32: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Someone thought they were following his footsteps.
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by tuzle(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
if u have aiscore, u can stream their games live.fhey play mostly on Fridays and Mondays for now
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by victory36(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2023
pquaver:

Apply your logic to your own and see if u also deserve the things u have or have received... I am telling u if he is convinced that real Madrid or spain dont deserve his presence he will do it. We see it every day here.. No everyone is money oriented..
then he should quit talking shit about Saudi Arabia and those who are money oriented and mind his business.

1 Like

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Gerard28: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Better than going to MLS
Abi who plays football for free??

Go and check the Rankings before you begin to open your mouth waaaaaaaaa
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Frank688915: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
brownroofpipuar:

He want u to understand that it's not as Ronaldo said they're coming because of him.
They go for the money not penaldo
Ronaldo influence is also there baba, shey na today Saudi league dey? if dem no sign Ronaldo that time, players moving there now won't consider going and Saudi self won't even spend that much on them, but the truth is Ronaldo present actually boast Saudi League market.
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by brownroofpipuar: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
tuzle:
pls can u show me where Ronaldo said they are coming because of him? That statement must be made by Ronaldo and no one else

Check him last interview with ESPN
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
pquaver:

Then, let Toni Kroos play for Madrid for free just for one season! That is when we can believe him!

1 Like

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by pquaver(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

I’m attacking Toni Kroos but yes, CR7 moving to Saudi paved way for some top players to move there (kinda), definitely not entirely.

There’s nothing wrong with players moving to Saudi, the only way the Saudis can improve their football is to play regularly with foreign professionals, that’s the BIG picture

Tell me 1 person that rejected big saudi move before Ronaldo went there? Even xavi was in Qatar... Ronaldo did not pave way for anyone.. Was he the one that pave way for ighalo, abubakarr etc.. Dont forget Mbappe rejected them oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
pquaver:

Tell me 1 person that rejected big saudi move before Ronaldo went there? Even xavi was in Qatar... Ronaldo did not pave way for anyone.. Was he the one that pave way for ighalo, abubakarr etc.. Dont forget Mbappe rejected them oooo

We’re saying the same thing
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Exceed15: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nonsense talk.
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by ubtrueblue: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Money...money...money
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by seunayantokun(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
So they should kick against more money? Because they are fools?
Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by Gangster1ms: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Gerard28:

Go and check the Rankings before you begin to open your mouth waaaaaaaaa
Did you check the rankings yourself before opening your mouth waaaaaaaaa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panathinaikos Vs Olympiakos Abandoned After Fans Attack Players (Photos, Video) / Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection / Blatter And Platini Acquitted On Charges Of Defrauding FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.