Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,846 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” (18556 Views)

Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages / AFCON: CAF Issues New Update On Players' Substitution Amid COVID Outbreak / Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by mayor1814: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:
OP created this thread to shame Ronaldo....but it turned on his head🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 so sweet to show how he shot himself in the foot .... career is all about highest bidder ... Saudi always had the money ...all they needed to do was just to get Ronaldo and the rest will be history... Ronaldo only played there for 5 months b4 the exodus of European stars flooding there .... in the 40s and 50s ... South American players dint play in Europe, reason why Pele never played in Europe ... but the moment Europe started using money to lure players all over the world, the European league became number 1... players like Odegbami didn't play in Europe cos there wasn't good money that time ... allow Saudi to enjoy their time

I know u a Tapnaldo stan. I respect that. But I need to remind u dat Tapnaldo had condemned Arab league before "what goes around comes around" struck him. Dude was embarrassingly rejected by top European clubs he so much desired. No way, those top clubs didn't want his ego to damage their respective teams. They all dodged him. Good for them. They dodged a big bullet.

Now Tapnaldo is trying to take glory for players coming to Arabian league. Anyway, if players such as Osimhen, Haaland, Mbappe, Vini jnr, Saka, Enzo, Musiala, Bellingham etc can go to Arabian league, then thumbs up to Tapnaldo.

1 Like

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by mayor1814: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
AImiron:
Mr clutch went MiA here when his country needed him most, not even an offside goal, tapin or Penalty… but give him Alweeeda, make e score a penalty, e jump above the stadia roof 😂🤣😂 suiii

Baba u wicked oo. grin I don laugh tire. D werey guy went to world cup to embarrass himself. Stole a world cup goal unsuccessfully. The coach had to bench him coz his presence was affecting d team. He's now scoring Dem Alfas in Saudi league, and he's even dancing over a penalty kick grin u can't shame d shameless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” by AImiron: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2023
mayor1814:

Baba u wicked oo. grin I don laugh tire. D werey guy went to world cup to embarrass himself. Stole a world cup goal unsuccessfully. The coach had to bench him coz his presence was affecting d team. He's now scoring Dem Alfas in Saudi league, and he's even dancing over a penalty kick grin u can't shame d shameless.
na so my boss, sometimes we need to remind these penadogs, dem seems to develop intentional dementia, celebrating Saudi league goals like say na world cup, shame is ashamed of em 🤣

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Coaches At The World Cup - An Analysis / Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m / All Eyes On Victor Osimhen As Injury-hit Nigeria Face Uphill AFCON Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.