Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? (27442 Views)

Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With / Hilarious Memes Medical Professionals Can Relate To (Photos) / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
testing 123
we give you medical kits just in case you throw up!! grin grin grin
Samantha124:
What am I going to do there? grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by ghettochild(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Samantha124:
I know that there are some Nigerian lecturers, teachers, and doctors... I came across some before... At least those ones we know their source of income.

But I just can't help but have negative thoughts whenever I see a Nigerian man driving a nice car and wearing fancy clothes... I just have this fear of the unknown, especially if he claims to be owning businesses.

I'm not trying to bash you guys or anything, that's why I'm hear to learn about you guys.

You know the source of their money??
Do u know the source of Zulu and Xhosa people money?
You sound ridiculous right now.
Do u know my current source of money??
That u don't know people's source of money gives u no right to assumptions...
It's really a stereotype ya all shd stop....
There are so many side hustle people do aside drug deals..
Ya all shd look beyond that stereotype..
Infact there are more south African drug dealers in the game now.
And there are more drug related murders...
I live in the eastern cape.... and it now considered more dangerous than cape Town n joburg cos of these murders....
So many citizens and foreigners are into betting as a source of income...
That u don't see them work don't mean they do drugs.
Now tell me, in ur neighborhood how many Nigerians u know upclose n personal
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nah... That'll be a waste of money.

I can't just be traveling to Canada to test as to whether I'll throw up along the way.. smiley smiley smiley
Error401:
testing 123
we give you medical kits just in case you throw up!! grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by ghettochild(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Samantha124:
I know that there are some Nigerian lecturers, teachers, and doctors... I came across some before... At least those ones we know their source of income.

But I just can't help but have negative thoughts whenever I see a Nigerian man driving a nice car and wearing fancy clothes... I just have this fear of the unknown, especially if he claims to be owning businesses.

I'm not trying to bash you guys or anything, that's why I'm hear to learn about you guys.

You have those negative thoughts because of the stereotypes that has been n will continue to be propagated...
Never assume anything.
Let me tell u a true life story..
There's this Nigerian here in mthatha...
He's a nail tech but the money he makes from UK49 bets.. is more than any money he had ever made in his entire life...
3 months ago. He won 1.1 million rand..
And March he won 220,000rand..
Now tell me if u see such a guy...u would assume he deals in drug??
U need to change ur mentality....
It only affects u n not those u loathe..
There will still be Nigerians doing drugs nomatter what....
But learn to start to see the good em especially when u see those in flashy cars....
Do u even know the prime sources of these so called drugs?
Who own the illegal drug labs in SA,??
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Let me keep quiet because it seems like I just hit a nerve.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ghettochild:

You know the source of their money??
Do u know the source of Zulu and Xhosa people money?
You sound ridiculous right now.
Do u know my current source of money??
That u don't know people's source of money gives u no right to assumptions...
It's really a stereotype ya all shd stop....
There are so many side hustle people do aside drug deals..
Ya all shd look beyond that stereotype..
Infact there are more south African drug dealers in the game now.
And there are more drug related murders...
I live in the eastern cape.... and it now considered more dangerous than cape Town n joburg cos of these murders....
So many citizens and foreigners are into betting as a source of income...
That u don't see them work don't mean they do drugs.
Now tell me, in ur neighborhood how many Nigerians u know upclose n personal
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by ghettochild(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Let me keep quiet because it seems like I just hit a nerve.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You didn't..
If u had...I probably won't even engage u in this discussion.
I hardly banter Nigeria vs SA wars..
Cause I know the truth..
Nothings gonna change..
Atleast I get to school u on this issue.
Shalom!
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
I'm sorry, but I just have this fear of the unknown that I can't control.

I'd be more comfortable being around a security guard Nigerian that doesn't have a car or own any flashy car and lives a normal life like everyone.
ghettochild:

You have those negative thoughts because of the stereotypes that has been n will continue to be propagated...
Never assume anything.
Let me tell u a true life story..
There's this Nigerian here in mthatha...
He's a nail tech but the money he makes from UK49 bets.. is more than any money he had ever made in his entire life...
3 months ago. He won 1.1 million rand..
And March he won 220,000rand..
Now tell me if u see such a guy...u would assume he deals in drug??
U need to change ur mentality....
It only affects u n not those u loathe..
There will still be Nigerians doing drugs nomatter what....
But learn to start to see the good em especially when u see those in flashy cars....
Do u even know the prime sources of these so called drugs?
Who own the illegal drug labs in SA,??
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
I just don't want to offend anyone because I'm not in the mood for arguments.
ghettochild:

You didn't..
If u had...I probably won't even engage u in this discussion.
I hardly banter Nigeria vs SA wars..
Cause I know the truth..
Nothings gonna change..
Atleast I get to school u on this issue.
Shalom!
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Content creation is not about who you are in real life, its about how you can make people feel with your words, writing, and or acting.
If you can create meaningful topics that deserves to be moved to FP, I think you can do better, maybe as a writer, it might not be your passion, but I belive you can. The word composure, organization simplicity and relatability.
Samantha124:
I don't know hey, I wasn't expecting this one to go on front page.

Most Africans don't prioritize their health, they only take it seriously when something is wrong... grin grin grin

In reality I don't talk too much and I hate being in front of the camera... If you hear me talking too much, just know that that thing has been on my mind for a very long time.

Sometimes I'm also forced to change my personality depending on the people I'm with... So content creation is definitely not for me.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
You still refused to come to telegram! Why dont u want us to relate better than this rather than quotes and mentions! You can make your telegram completely anonymous too you know.

Samantha124:
Nah... That'll be a waste of money.

I can't just be traveling to Canada to test as to whether I'll throw up along the way.. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
I am an aspiring writer... But it's like ever since I registered for a distance learning early this year, I've been neglecting my writing.
Error401:
Content creation is not about who you are in real life, its about how you can make people feel with your words, writing, and or acting.
If you can create meaningful topics that deserves to be moved to FP, I think you can do better, maybe as a writer, it might not be your passion, but I belive you can. The word composure, organization simplicity and relatability.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
So far I've given two nairalanders a chance to chat privately with them before and I regretted it in the end.

So I'm not gonna take that risk again.
Error401:
You still refused to come to telegram! Why dont u want us to relate better than this rather than quotes and mentions! You can make your telegram completely anonymous too you know.

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
I can relate, however, I havent made any friend with any nairalander in the past in over 10 years ive been here. Its my first time here and I promise you wont regret it. I am very busy too, so I wont be able to bug anyone. I think you should give a trial. Make it 3 and we zeal it off. cheesy grin

Samantha124:
So far I've given two nairalanders a chance to chat privately with them before and I regretted it in the end.

So I'm not gonna take that risk again.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whatever you want to ask in private, ask me here... I mean this is my thread, so feel like to ask any question... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Error401:
I can relate, however, I havent made any friend with any nairalander in the past in over 10 years ive been here. Its my first time here and I promise you wont regret it. I am very busy too, so I wont be able to bug anyone. I think you should give a trial. Make it 3 and we zeal it off. cheesy grin

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lol, I dont need to ask questions, Ive been here for so long, I am only here for fun, but life is beyond just fun and having building a interpersonal relationship beyond boarders sounds amazing to me. Most of my researches are based on south africa and Egypt. Would be nice if we can make it work. One thing I can guarantee is no regrets

Samantha124:
Whatever you want to ask in private, ask me here... I mean this is my thread, so feel like to ask any question... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
We can discuss those researches here.

You can open a thread about whatever discussion you want to have about SA, mention me, and we'll discuss... This will also give some of your fellow Nigerians a chance to learn a thing or two.
Error401:
Lol, I dont need to ask questions, Ive been here for so long, I am only here for fun, but life is beyond just fun and having building a interpersonal relationship beyond boarders sounds amazing to me. Most of my researches are based on south africa and Egypt. Would be nice if we can make it work. One thing I can guarantee is no regrets

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
No please!!!! cheesy
Like I said, just here for fun and not so good in thread creation. seeking to meet outside nairaland is based on interpersonal relationship and not solely about questions and answers.
Dont act like you dont understand what I am trying to say! embarassed

Samantha124:
We can discuss those researches here.

You can open a thread about whatever discussion you want to have about SA, mention me, and we'll discuss... This will also give some of your fellow Nigerians a chance to learn a thing or two.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
I can't give you what you want, I'm sorry... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your thread doesn't have to be good since we'll be discussing about your researches about SA.
Error401:
No please!!!! cheesy
Like I said, just here for fun and not so good in thread creation. seeking to meet outside nairaland is based on interpersonal relationship and not solely about questions and answers.
Dont act like you dont understand what I am trying to say! embarassed

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
You dont have to give me what I want, I can give you what I want and you can follow up cool
I drop my telegram username and you can add me up. Its that easy. I dont like rejections, this is my second trial remember? lipsrsealed cry cry
Samantha124:
I can't give you what you want, I'm sorry... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your thread doesn't have to be good since we'll be discussing about your researches about SA.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Your second trial? How come I don't remember you?
Error401:
You dont have to give me what I want, I can give you what I want and you can follow up cool
I drop my telegram username and you can add me up. Its that easy. I dont like rejections, this is my second trial remember? lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Might be with a different moniker of mine or something, I once proposed to chat on telegram a while back, I don't know if you rememeber. I have forgotten too, just that I am sure I asked earlier on a thread you created that made FP
Samantha124:
Your second trial? How come I don't remember you?
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
What's the name of your other moniker? undecided undecided undecided
Error401:
Might be with a different moniker of mine or something, I once proposed to chat on telegram a while back, I don't know if you rememeber. I have forgotten too, just that I am sure I asked earlier on a thread you created that made FP
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
I think Style
Been a while I use it.

Samantha124:
What's the name of your other moniker? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
I don't remember it.
Error401:
I think Style
Been a while I use it.

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Maybe, but we did had a lengthy conversation with that moniker too.
I swap when this antispam bot bans me.
So what do you say about telegram? We can try see a way forward to this? Give a honor to be my first nairaland friend?
Samantha124:
I don't remember it.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
See a way forward to what?
Error401:
Maybe, but we did had a lengthy conversation with that moniker too.
I swap when this antispam bot bans me.
So what do you say about telegram? We can try see a way forward to this? Give a honor to be my first nairaland friend?
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
undecided
To getting in touch outside NL?. embarassed

Samantha124:
See a way forward to what?
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dude, just give up..😂😂😂
Error401:
undecided
To getting in touch outside NL?. embarassed

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
I wont giveup, will try again some other time. I actually need someone to talk to. I will talk to you by fire by force. grin grin grin grin grin
Samantha124:
Dude, just give up..😂😂😂
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
There are plenty of Nigerian girls you can talk to... You guys can talk about Nigerian politics, football, life in general.
Error401:
I wont giveup, will try again some other time. I actually need someone to talk to. I will talk to you by fire by force. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Error401: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ive been with a South African in the past, MOST Nigerian girls are not as smart and getting a lady that will be interested in such conversation feels like an herculin's tasks. I am very far from home and met mixed races. Its more reason I am very interested in you. I wont take the chance for granted if you can think it through okay?

Samantha124:
There are plenty of Nigerian girls you can talk to... You guys can talk about Nigerian politics, football, life in general.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Go chat with those mixed races..😂😂😂
Error401:
Ive been with a South African in the past, MOST Nigerian girls are not as smart and getting a lady that will be interested in such conversation feels like an herculin's tasks. I am very far from home and met mixed races. Its more reason I am very interested in you. I wont take the chance for granted if you can think it through okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection / Nigeria overtakes India as world capital for under-five deaths / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.