Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven (554 Views)

Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / Qualification For Heaven / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by EDOSBROWN: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2023
Many times, I have heard different views, concerning heaven, what are the requirements to make heaven.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by EDOSBROWN: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2023
Mod please push to front page
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Wodu89: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2023
Simple. After death, most people will be screened through around 10-20 halls that are administered by different angels who will check for different qualities before one can make Heaven.

Even if the number of halls spans up to 100, the entire embodiment of the qualities that will be checked for are all traits of The Holy Spirit. If you want to make Heaven assuredly, learn The Holy spirit and pursue after His Personalities and learn them and develop them into your personality and you will make Heaven 100%

The Holy spirit is gifted to you immediately after Salvation and if you continue to develop the relationship and yield to His control, dorectives, yearnings, disciplining, tutorship and guidance, you won't only make Heaven, you'll be Blessed in all ramifications on earth
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Righteousness2(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2023
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

A Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST, living in Holiness and in obedience to the commandments of JESUS CHRIST is the ticket to Heaven.

Everyone who has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, living in Holiness and in obedience to the commandments of JESUS Christ is qualified for Heaven.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2023
(1) By keeping the Law/Commandments/Works/Whatever.

Philippians 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

James 2:26
“For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”

(2) By Grace/Faith only.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast. [10] For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, “I am the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, relies on) Me [as Savior] will live even if he dies; and everyone who lives and believes in Me [as Savior] will never die.

Galatians 3:24
24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 24 Let me put it another way. The law was our guardian until Christ came; it protected us until we could be made right with God through faith.

Romans 10:10-17
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Summary
The Bible is a confused fabricated gist.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by EyeCumInPiss: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Pity, some folks are still searching for what will qualify them for heaven, while some of us are already in heaven.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by opera1(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2023
He that had a pure heart and a clean hands.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Pity, some folks are still searching for what will qualify them for heaven, while some of us are already in heaven. wink

Heaven means different things to different people.

To ancient Vikings, Heaven is Valhalla, a place for fallen heroes.
In Islam, heaven is a place where 10 virgins are prepared for each man.
In Christianity, heaven is a place of absolute utopian concept where believers will meet their god.
Just like to the Witnesses, heaven is paradise on Earth.
Some believe that heaven and hell is already here.
Every system has its own concept of heaven.
Don't pity the OP for his concept of heaven. That feeling of entering a place called paradise is what keeps him pushing in life.

But heaven/earth concepts are outrightly fabricated in all ramification to keep mankind in morality suspense.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Wodu89: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2023
Bluezy13:

In Christianity, heaven is a place of absolute utopian concept where believers will meet their god.
Don't pity the OP for his concept of heaven. That feeling of entering a place called paradise is what keeps him pushing in life.

But heaven/earth concept are outrightly fabricated in all ramification to keep mankind in morality suspense.

Go to YouTube and search visions of hell and watch different people's testimonies of Hell especially athiests. May God deliver you from darkness on time
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Go to YouTube and search visions of hell and watch different people's testimonies of Hell especially athiests. May God deliver you from darkness on time

Can you imagine this fellow!!!
I should go to YouTube and watch testimonies??
Do you think with your anus or what?
I should go and watch people's fabricated and concocted imaginations in order to believe in heaven and hell?

I do not think you know that that you're stúpîd doesn't mean every other person is.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Wodu89: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2023
Bluezy13:

Can you imagine this fellow!!!
I should go to YouTube and watch testimonies??
Do you think with your anus or what?
I should go and watch people's fabricated and concocted imaginations in order to believe in heaven and hell?

I do not think you know that that you're stúpîd doesn't mean every other person is.

I've been employing atleast 10-20 over the past eight years non stop. This number will grow to 50 by December, trust me, you're not qualified by any standard to call me stvpid
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Hier(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Psalms 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. 24:5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

We must continually strive for mastery. It's possible if we are persistent
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkiee: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Many times, I have heard different views, concerning heaven, what are the requirements to make heaven.
Stop hearing from the mouths of men and learn instead what Jesus Christ is written to have said of those who will. Only those who attain holiness and righteousness by the standard that is Jesus Christ, God's Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God can gain the reward of Heaven at the end. undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkiee: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
Simple. After death, most people will be screened through around 10-20 halls that are administered by different angels who will check for different qualities before one can make Heaven.
Even if the number of halls spans up to 100, the entire embodiment of the qualities that will be checked for are all traits of The Holy Spirit. If you want to make Heaven assuredly, learn The Holy spirit and pursue after His Personalities and learn them and develop them into your personality and you will make Heaven 100%
The Holy spirit is gifted to you immediately after Salvation and if you continue to develop the relationship and yield to His control, dorectives, yearnings, disciplining, tutorship and guidance, you won't only make Heaven, you'll be Blessed in all ramifications on earth
Screened? Halls ke? You mean Jesus Christ lied in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? 0r is this an attempt by your person to add to the story your own ideas? undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Wodu89: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Screened? Halls ke? You mean Jesus Christ lied in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? 0r is this an attempt by your person to add to the story your own ideas? undecided

When you die you will see for yourself. I've told you timely you're not on my level and to find your level
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkiee: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
■ When you die you will see for yourself. I've told you timely you're not on my level and to find your level
You do know that when a non-born-again dies, he/she perishes in the grave --- ceases to exist? However, when a born-again dies, he sleeps in his grave and will be raised after Jesus Christ returns, not before. This is what Jesus Christ taught His followers. So these tales you Christians keep telling. Where do you get them from? undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Wodu89: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You do know that when a non-born-again dies, he/she perishes in the grave --- ceases to exist? However, when a born-again dies, he sleeps in his grave and will be raised after Jesus Christ returns, not before. This is what Jesus Christ taught His followers. So these tales you Christians keep telling. Where do you get them from? undecided

Hahahaha. Abeg I don't have time
Judgement halls I'm invited time to time to come withness events.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkiee: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
■ Hahahaha. Abeg I don't have time
Judgement halls I'm invited time to time to come withness events.
So you infused the judgment halls ideas your pastors and mogs into story of God? Is that it?, undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
EDOSBROWN:

Many times, I have heard different views, concerning heaven,

what are the requirements to make heaven.

Only the father (God) selects among adherents of His son's teachings {Matthew 20:20-23} so there is just one criteria: become one of the adherents of Christ's teachings.

None of all those that lived before John the baptist qualified because they never had the opportunity to learn from Jesus how to rule with him in his kingdom {Matthew 11:11} but as for those who has learned from Jesus God selects among them while they rest enjoy everlasting life in Paradise on Earth along with billions of righteous ones! Matthew 5:5 compare to Psalms 37:29

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:

I've been employing atleast 10-20 over the past eight years non stop. This number will grow to 50 by December, trust me, you're not qualified by any standard to call me stvpid

cheesy
Sir, that you are wealthy doesn't mean that you're not stupid.
You are stupid philosophically in this context but you're not stupid business-wise in your specific area of specialization. Mind you, you may be stupid in other business areas as well.
Know the difference.

Stupidity here is not an abuse, but a state of mind...your state of mind in what we are discussing.
In this religion stuff, my brother...
You're stupid.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Wodu89: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So you infused the judgment halls ideas your pastors and mogs into story of God? Is that it?, undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3O5-V41zSg
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by correctguy101(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bluezy13:

But heaven/earth concept are outrightly fabricated in all ramification to keep mankind in morality suspense.

The only teaching I love about Islam... shocked

Where on earth can one find and gather that much willing virgins to discuss matters of life with? cheesy

And to correct an error you made. The JWs don't believe heaven is their Paradise on Earth. They believe some few people will go to heaven while much more will stay on Earth and inherit my land and house and your own too if you had any. angry

And old infidels like this ancestor will be destroyed after a thousand years of trial which I'm sure I'll also fail. Then like good ol' Yahweh's normal style of land grabbing, give my land and house to one of them? undecided angry

Just like the He took people's land and gave to His chosen people, the criminal land grabbing Jews..

I sometimes fear how people are okay with such a thing and even feel it's only right and proper ....

SMH
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkiee: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
So, am I to take it that you equally believe you accept this woman's tale meaning you completely reject what Jesus Christ said instead? undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Steep(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
The answer is sinlessness. You must be someone who has never committed sin, speak anything sinful, has never made anyone sin either in thought, words or action, and must never had in sinful thought in his or her heart.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Wodu89: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So, am I to take it that you equally believe you accept this woman's tale meaning you completely reject what Jesus Christ said instead? undecided

LoL. Joker
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkiee: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
■ LoL. Joker
You are the joker sharing a story which runs counter to Jesus Christ's own account of events to take place when He returns. Clearly, you reject Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Wodu89: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You are the joker sharing a story which runs counter to Jesus Christ's own account of events to take place when He returns. Clearly, you reject Jesus Christ. undecided

You're not on my level. I'm busy, get busy
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkiee: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
■ You're not on my level. I'm busy
You are damned right about that. You and I are not close to same level at all. undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Iamanoited: 2:05am On Sep 04, 2023
PSALM ONE.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2023
Bluezy13:

...That feeling of entering a place called paradise is what keeps him pushing in life.

Thank God you have confessed that you know the place of heaven so how can you say it is fabricated?
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by WarCat: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2023
Eternal Life is the Free Gift of God. If you want to receive eternal life, live forever, and be 100% sure of going to heaven, watch this gospel video. It's very, very easy to be saved from hell fire and enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Salvation is by faith alone. Jesus is the only way to Heaven. Gospel means good news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA5OLBO9MKQ

Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank God you have confessed that you know the place of heaven so how can you say it is fabricated?

Can you specifically pinpoint where I confessed that I know the place of heaven

(1) (2) (Reply)

Un Warns Of Rise In Hiv Infections / Have You Ever Received A Call From God? / Blood: Have You Wonder What The Bible Says?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.