Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven (567 Views)

Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / Qualification For Heaven / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bluezy13:

Can you specifically pinpoint where I confessed that I know the place of heaven

See it specifically identified by you.
Bluezy13:
.... That feeling of entering a place called paradise is what keeps him pushing in life....

A place of paradise which every normal person has entered into and experienced a lot of times in their lives before they stop experiencing and entering into it.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See it specufucall identified by you.

A place of paradise which every normal person has entered into and experienced a lot of times in their lives before they stop experiencing and entering into it.

You misconstrued the implication of my write-up.
That I described someone's mental attitude of illusion doesn't mean I believe in the illusion too.
That I describe the way you picture heaven doesn't mean that I believe in heaven.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bluezy13:

You misconstrued the implication of my write-up.
That I described someone's mental attitude of illusion doesn't mean I believe in the illusion too.
That I describe the way you picture heaven doesn't mean that I believe in heaven.

This is one of those subjects which do not require your acceptance or belief input for we we have all seen that people go through this phenomenon at many points in their lives and have confessed it.

So, heaven is not as you think but it is something every human has experienced which goes away unless and except you are a Christian or Lover of God.

So I did not misconstrue it, in deed you had the perfect description only that you were not aware that they is what even you has experienced
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is one of those subjects which do not require your acceptance or belief input for we we have all seen that people go through this phenomenon at many points in their lives and have confessed it.

So, heaven is not as you think but it is something every human has experienced which goes away unless and except you are a Christian or Lover of God.

So I did not misconstrue it, in deed you had the perfect description only that you were not aware that they is what even you has experienced

Seems you have a problem with understanding.
Where did I say that I experienced it
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bluezy13:
(1) By keeping the Law/Commandments/Works/Whatever.
(2) By Grace/Faith only.
Summary
The Bible is a confused fabricated gist.
undecided

□ Grace refers to the gift of Eternal Life one receives when one becomes born-again. In order to obtain grace(Eternal Life), one must obey the necessary teachings and commandments as detailed in the Law — of Jesus Christ.
□ Faith implies the living of one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of God's Law — the doing of works included. Abraham is known as the father of faith by many, and as explained in Genesis 26 vs 5-6, his faith is defined as his submission and obedience to God's teachings and commandments. undecided

When you put all of the above together, you now find that the confusion isn't borne of scripture but rather your lack of understanding as far as teh information presented in Scripture. undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided

□ Grace refers to the gift of Eternal Life one receives when one becomes born-again. In order to obtain grace(Eternal Life), one must obey the necessary teachings and commandments as detailed in the Law — of Jesus Christ.
□ Faith implies the living of one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of God's Law — the doing of works included. Abraham is known as the father of faith by many, and as explained in Genesis 26 vs 5-6, his faith is defined as his submission and obedience to God's teachings and commandments. undecided

When you put all of the above together, you now find that the confusion isn't borne of scripture but rather your lack of understanding as far as teh information presented in Scripture. undecided

You're definitely not okay upstairs.
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bluezy13:
■ You're definitely not okay upstairs.
You think the one able to connect the 1000s of years old obvious dots in Scripture is the one who is not okay upstairs? I no blame you at all. When religion has raided your head, ability to critical reason even the simplest and most obvious is thrown out the window. undecided
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bluezy13:

Seems you have a problem with understanding.
Where did I say that I experienced it

I said everyone including you have experienced it whether you are aware or not. I did not say, you said you have experienced it. That is what you are supposed to comprehend
Re: Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven by Ken4Christ: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Many times, I have heard different views, concerning heaven, what are the requirements to make heaven.

First, receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Salvation is a free gift - Ephesians 2:8-9.

Second, serve him with undivided attention. And this includes;

Regular church attendance
Join a department in church and serve faithfully.
Be a soul winner
Walk in love especially towards the brethren
etc

Third, put your flesh under control. In other words, don't easily yield to sin. And if you do, be quick to repent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make 2010 A Better Year! / Spirituality And Religiosity? A Juxtapositn Needed. / Can The Pentecostals Ever Unite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.