Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,387 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court (26068 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th / Gov. Amosun Injured On The Head During Apm Vs Apc Clash (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
You refused to televise the hearings, now you want to televise the georgement. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by simfrost90210: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
7demons:

The guy dey vex me angry
Not even ONE prophecy from him is real.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's why he's a false prophet

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by spiSeyi: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion are unanimously expecting Peter Obi's divine mandate to be returned to him by the PEPT. All eyes on the judiciary.
Are you not ashamed of this, what happens to the 2nd position , where is this thrash of selecting the 3rd position over the 2nd if the 1st position is disqualified done undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Collins4u1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Tinubu's victory being nullified by the tribunal, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate.

This I have seen.

you too dey see

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Archtype(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re-Run loading...we already know why Tinubu left the country today, and why NLC wants to go on strike and why DSS is warning against protest
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Hassanmaye(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Tribunal to deliver judgement on September 6.

Wow this is serious
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Chetas81(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sermwell:
The tribunal's proceedings wasn't televized live for transparency but the fraudulent judgement is to be televised live!!

Sometimes I just wonder why I studied law in this useless country!!

Justice has NOT been manifestly and undoubtedly seen to be done in this case!!

It's only a fool who will expect a fair judgement in this case!! The cracks are there for everyone to see!
most Nigerian citizen prefer horrible living
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by abbasajao(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion are unanimously expecting Peter Obi's divine mandate to be returned to him by the PEPT. All eyes on the judiciary.

Speak for your self lad

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by MEGAWATCH: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
LegacyB:
Honestly na big screen we go take watch am.
Everyone knows the result already . Nothing special.
I just hope the regular losers won’t make their usual noise . Abi na all eye on the Supreme Court we go begin hear later now.

This is a legal matter I keep telling most of you, legal matters most times appears like a football match.

The people you are referring never beat up or wounded anybody during the election. We still have record of those who threatened to kill NIGERIANS if they come out to vote.

So don't start celebrating what nobody knows the outcome.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by MrUchenna1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Televising Judgment and leaving the proceeding.....
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Chetas81(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
enemyofprogress:
You refused to televise the hearings, now you want to televise the georgement. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
you know that, Nigerian citizen never ashamed of their self
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by olamike02: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
It's only IPOB terrorists that are really expecting anything for Mr Obi,the Pandora thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by LegacyB: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

This is a legal matter I keep telling most of you, legal matters most times appears like a football match.

The people you are referring never beat up or wounded anybody during the election. We still have record of those who threatened to kill NIGERIANS if they come out to vote.
Let me add that we who support Tinubu’s candidacy would abide by the tribunal’s Judgment. Hope you would too.

So don't start celebrating what nobody knows the outcome.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Chetas81(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Collins4u1:

you too dey see
who stop you not to see
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by israelmao(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Obi will surely emerge as winner his mandate retrieved and returned,

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by fragility1000(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Tinubu's victory being nullified by the tribunal, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate.

This I have seen.
Na nonsense una sabi see,see yr mouth like obi manhood

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by forerunner022(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
The court of appeal is trying to play smart and innocent. They have prepared a judgement to favor Tinubu and want it to look like it is a transparent process. Why did they not allow televised proceedings?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by OrbitSmith: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Note: Be warned! The sound can make your landlord give you quit notice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by waledeji(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Ibos irrespective of tribe and religion are unanimously expecting Peter Obi's divine mandate to be returned to him by the PEPT. All eyes on the judiciary.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Chibuzoripob: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin grin OBI ti lule tipe
Malroux:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by johnjose68: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sermwell:
The tribunal's proceedings wasn't televized live for transparency but the fraudulent judgement is to be televised live!!

It's only a fool who will expect a fair judgement in this case!! The cracks are there for everyone to see!

Eya...looser grin grin
Lying lawyer cool

Come back in. 2031 shocked

Epain you abi

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

…says the false prophet. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
My stolen manhood and erection about to be restored
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Psoul(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
6𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 2023. 𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒚.😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by HNICEARTH: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
You no televise hearing (process), nah judgement you wan televise (result). Bunch of clowns

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Godwin4444: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
peter obi didn’t claim to win d election so how do h expect him to b declared winner?

Many of u don’t even know d content of peter obi petition

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by descartes400: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ghen ghen gheeen! shocked shocked
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Collins4u1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Chetas81:
who stop you not to see

who call your papa here?
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by abidem4real: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Just as your name implies; False Prophet, keep seeing falsehood.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Deefirm: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
It can't be said any better, God bless you. It's a waste time for any sane mind to follow up televised judgement when proceedings were not televised. What then is the basis for the PEPT revising itself? Criminals everywhere.

Sermwell:

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by MTNnews: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
When you are done fooling your foolish head you should wake up.

Malroux:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.