Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,632 members, 7,975,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:55 AM

Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court (26189 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th / Gov. Amosun Injured On The Head During Apm Vs Apc Clash (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
When the give judgment, they explain the wisdom behind it. So they'd explain to the whole world
Sermwell:
The tribunal's proceedings wasn't televized live for transparency but the fraudulent judgement is to be televised live!!

Sometimes I just wonder why I studied law in this useless country!!

Justice has NOT been manifestly and undoubtedly seen to be done in this case!!

It's only a fool who will expect a fair judgement in this case!! The cracks are there for everyone to see!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by DMerciful(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fear dey catch you, nor lie
LegacyB:
Honestly na big screen we go take watch am.
Everyone knows the result already . Nothing special.
I just hope the regular losers won’t make their usual noise . Abi na all eye on the Supreme Court we go begin hear later now.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by DMerciful(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
E go shock una. Obi is a man of destiny
Kingosytex:
Tribunal don carry men handicap cheesy
If you don't know the outcome of the tribunal now, then you are delusional.
Those that lost should count their losses and move on. I would have loved Obi to win for equity and fairness but anyone but Atiku or any northerner is great and Tinubu has done that.

Another Fulani man succeeding Buhari was gonna be the height of unfairness which would simply translate to the fact that the whole of Southern Nigeria are f00ls.

Obi nwanne m, daalụ!
Ndi be anyị sị na anụ gbanaa taa, na echi bụ nta.
Keep of the momentum, 2027 might be your turn!

Meanwhile, 9ja judiciary 👇

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by DMerciful(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
He has not been stopped till the final judgment.

God works in wondrous ways
Basic123:

Divine mandate?

You are ridiculing GOD!

If his mandate is divine,no amount of RIGGING can stop him.

Tinubu victory, considering all obstacles he faced from his own party,his own state,his father state,his beneficiaries, from the church etc looks more DIVINE that whatever you ascribe to OBI!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
25% in Abuja is a must! Double or invalid nomination for Shettima is a sure banker, Guinean passport. Rigged results.

You narrow the petition to suit your narrative
adioolayi:
It's crystal clear...

These Judges have nothing to hide...

It's beyond Emotions and Sentiments..

Sane Nigerians know that INEC messup the electioneering processes as they failed to keep to their own rules... especially on transmission of presidential election results to IREV in real time as promised by them.

The questions now bothers on if petitioners have been able to convince the Judges that these lapses from INEC is so significant that it has cost their clients heavily and it's the reason their clients (Atiku and or Obi) lose the election.

Well, from what I read during trials...I don't think the petitioners have been able to convince me, not to talk about the Judges, that the failure of INEC to transmit elections to IREV in real time affects their victory.

Tinubu wins this. Not about sentiments or emotions

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Kingosytex(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
E go shock una. Obi is a man of destiny

I will be more than happy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by gaspology(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
The exact rottenness in the system. The live streaming vehemently denied during proceedings, is the same live streaming being adopted now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Hmsniki(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote My brother if u are Godly sent please forgive me to say dat u are not, truelly, ur spiritual vision is poor, let me tell you. Among the three famouse contestants. My speritual visson sow Tinubu Ahmed winning. lauthor=FalseProphet1 post=125570053]I see Tinubu's victory being nullified by the tribunal, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate.

This I have seen.[/quote]
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by MEGAWATCH: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
LegacyB:

If you guys try it this time. We would beg authorities to allow us deal with you decisively. If you need to burn shops go to you state and village and burn them.

Stop judging yourself Abeg!

Are you not the people who beat up people in Lagos?
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by adioolayi(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
25% in Abuja is a must! Double or invalid nomination for Shettima is a sure banker, Guinean passport. Rigged results.

You narrow the petition to suit your narrative

There is no point arguing ....we all know Supreme Court has settled Shettima's issue.

Let's wait and see if the petitioners have convinced the Judges on 25% and Guinean passport.

As for the acclaimed rigged results...if you are convinced by the petitioners counsel...I am not.
So, let's wait for the judgement.

As for me, I think Tinubu wins this
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Tribunal to deliver judgement on September 6.

i thought they said that court is not reality tv?
now they have remember that television promote Transparency

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by LegacyB: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Stop judging yourself Abeg!

Are you not the people who beat up people in Lagos?
If you burn any shop you go collect.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by RushManni: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

So I'm fooling myself by a simple harmless opinion of mine?
Una dey live in denial na him be una problem. Get ready to unseat Tinubu if the decision goes against your candidate.

You still do NOT get the point. If you did, at least the little aspect of it being the foundation for something more in years to come, you'd rather not even say stuff even if as in your view nothing would be done. Better to be quiet than speak like it is all about speaking and saying let's just allow it.

U sha are the type that don't think beyond the very minute you're in.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Kingosytex(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
RushManni:

You still do NOT get the point. If you did, at least the little aspect of it being the foundation for something more in years to come, you'd rather not even say stuff even if as in your view nothing would be done. Better to be quiet than speak like it is all about speaking and saying let's just allow it.

U sha are the type that don't think beyond the very minute you're in.

How una dey subtly shade someone and move on is what I don't fathom.
If I should key into this, you might not like the outcome.
I'm way more critical in thinking than you could and I've got 2 different degrees to back it up.
If being delusional or outrightly denying the obvious is your definition of 'thinking beyond' then your middle name should be 'Delusion'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Albertgr8: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
No light here in Anambra for 2weeks
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Quenncee: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
That day suppose be public holiday.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by JetApartment: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
adioolayi:

"From what I read" ..you can clearly see this in my comment

Why now arrive at conclusion based on what you read? It could be rumors, lies or propaganda.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by sweetgala(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion are unanimously expecting Peter Obi's divine mandate to be returned to him by the PEPT. All eyes on the judiciary.

Stop appropriating the diverse desires of the totality of Nigerians. Not all Nigerians supported or voted for Peter Obi or is party during the 2023 not even most or many by any statistical analysis.

He got a fair quantity of the 90 million registered voters he got some 6 million but that's it.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by RushManni: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

How una dey subtly shade someone and move on is what I don't fathom.
If I should key into this, you might not like the outcome.
I'm way more critical in thinking than you could and I've got 2 different degrees to back it up.
If being delusional or outrightly denying the obvious is your definition of 'thinking beyond' then your middle name should be 'Delusion'.

You still do not get the point. Go and re-read you'd realise that it isn't that that which you think may not happen but because it is something bad looking at the long term effect, it should concern you more than thinking saying it is what you need to do.

Have you ever heard the line "e heavy for mouth" ? That's your answer there again in simple terms.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by GuduFriday: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion are unanimously expecting Peter Obi's divine mandate to be returned to him by the PEPT. All eyes on the judiciary.
De play..... Your dream shall never come true
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Emmanuelellah: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please we don't want to suffer Anarchy of war than this we passing on this hardship allow the sleeping dog lies. Because in all the sufferings will fall back at poor masses
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Olam09(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

Delusional..
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by nnewsnjobs: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Best Obi and Atiku will get is to have rerun in some areas or state at large and at the end Tinubu will still win

You people think Olukolade was brought into that position to play.

The truth is that Tinubu is a dirty game master planner, but can he use his tactics to save the country?

We will know the answer after 4yrs. Now is too short to tell as the policies are seriously biting.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by YeyeGbami: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Tinubu's victory being nullified by the tribunal, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate.

This I have seen.

You go like put money?
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by BALLOSKI: 12:33am On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:
He came a distant 3rd in the election. Are you guys trying to support what you hate Hope Uzodinma for?
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2023
adioolayi:
It's crystal clear...

These Judges have nothing to hide...

It's beyond Emotions and Sentiments..

Sane Nigerians know that INEC messup the electioneering processes as they failed to keep to their own rules... especially on transmission of presidential election results to IREV in real time as promised by them.

The questions now bothers on if petitioners have been able to convince the Judges that these lapses from INEC is so significant that it has cost their clients heavily and it's the reason their clients (Atiku and or Obi) lose the election.

Well, from what I read during trials...I don't think the petitioners have been able to convince me, not to talk about the Judges, that the failure of INEC to transmit elections to IREV in real time affects their victory.

Tinubu wins this. Not about sentiments or emotions
Who did they not televise the proceedings also?
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by MEGAWATCH: 5:18am On Sep 05, 2023
LegacyB:

If you burn any shop you go collect.

Which shop?

Are Igbos not members of LP?

Are you people not the people burning Igbos shops?

Abeg just go and confess your sins before God because God will pay you back in good measure.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by LegacyB: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Which shop?

Are Igbos not members of LP?

Are you people not the people burning Igbos shops?

Abeg just go and confess your sins before God because God will pay you back in good measure.
Listen let me tell you again. Am not down for you tribal nonsense. Cos I love my Igbo friends, Hausa friend , my south south people and my Yoruba brothers. If you touch any of their shops you go collect. Free yourself of hate , prayers can help you achieve this. You are yet to know God . If you did then go back and read the 2 greatest commandments our Lord gave us . And ask yourself if your reprobate mind isn’t the one doing interpretations for you.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by MEGAWATCH: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2023
LegacyB:

Listen let me tell you again. Am not down for you tribal nonsense. Cos I love my Igbo friends, Hausa friend , my south south people and my Yoruba brothers. If you touch any of their shops you go collect. Free yourself of hate , prayers can help you achieve this. You are yet to know God . If you did then go back and read the 2 greatest commandments our Lord gave us . And ask yourself if your reprobate mind isn’t the one doing interpretations for you.

Shut up there abeg!

You love who?

You love them and you beat them up during elections ABI?

Keep deceiving yourself and your family members with your fake love,

If this case goes against Tinubu will you not target IGBOS?

Useless pretenders always speaking with double mouth like the Devil.

I sincerely pity those who think you love them.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by LegacyB: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Shut up there abeg!

You love who?

You love them and you beat them up during elections ABI?

Keep deceiving yourself and your family members with your fake love,

If this case goes against Tinubu will you not target IGBOS?

Useless pretenders always speaking with double mouth like the Devil.

I sincerely pity those who think you love them.
Because you’re so stupid you think every Igbo thinks like you. I never mentioned your name. And yes i love my Igbo friends. Google the number of Igbo’s in Nigeria and see where you fall. Your hate is not generic copy that. Dumb ass!
You are filled with hate, envy and pride just like your father the devil. Better heal before you’re late. Cos you really don’t matter.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by MEGAWATCH: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2023
LegacyB:

Because you’re so stupid you think every Igbo thinks like you. I never mentioned your name. And yes i love my Igbo friends. Google the number of Igbo’s in Nigeria and see where you fall. Your hate is not generic copy that. Dumb ass!
You are filled with hate, envy and pride just like your father the devil. Better heal before you’re late. Cos you really don’t matter.

You think everyone is a fool like you, you beat people up during elections and threating them with your thugs MC Olomo and burn some of their shops and you are here preaching your useless fake love.

You think you can fool us ABI?

You love IGBOS?

Have you said sorry for those people you beat up just three months ago?

Have you said sorry to those people you sent your Agbero to burn their shops?

You think you can fool us, just look at this block head slippery mouth.

The thing that fits most of you is what Abacha did to many of your leaders in 1993 just 30 years ago and it's coming back because you have never learn anything.

Wicked Soul no wonder Abacha hated you people so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

R-APC National Assembly Members Plot Mass Defection July 31 / Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal / Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.