Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (843581 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (521) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
femmy2010:

OliverJ,
Sentiments aside,didnt he erred with his N300k for clearing a 2001 Santa Fe?

Be frank with your response my friend.
well sincerely 2001 jeep will cost 430k last tin can clearing
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
couvaninigLtd:
Oga femy total duty is 217 856 then hw much did u want to pay shipping and terminal charges release and so i hope im cleared know

I would Allow OliverJ to respond to the N217,856 quoted as total duty payable on a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe.
NOTE - It is an Jeep.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
oliverjiad: well sincerely 2001 jeep will cost 430k last tin can clearing

Thanks my bruva.
Hope you get my point now?
The problem I have is not with him taking my client cos that is not possible cos we would all get out patronage but the fact that he is continually giving Nairalanders wrong quotes and that would do nothing but breed " Oga,we need more money".
You earned a double plus with your sincerity OliverJ.
So let CouvaniLTD now tell us how he came about N300k.
We all learn everyday but very wrong to mislead NLers and in the process tarnish the reputation of we the Sincere ones.

Thanks again OliverJ for shedding more light.

3 Likes

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
femmy2010:

Thanks my bruva.
Hope you get my point now?
The problem I have is not with him taking my client cos that is not possible cos we would all get out patronage but the fact that he is continually giving Nairalanders wrong quotes and that would do nothing but breed " Oga,we need more money".
You earned a double plus with your sincerity OliverJ.
So let CouvaniLTD now tell us how he came about N300k.
We all learn everyday but very wrong to mislead NLers and in the process tarnish the reputation of we the Sincere ones.

Thanks again OliverJ for shedding more light.
bros tnx for contribution as well,May God help us
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
femmy2010:

I would Allow OliverJ to respond to the N217,856 quoted as total duty payable on a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe.
NOTE - It is an Jeep.

Thanks
Oga femmy d femy d one i brought out on friday at dicon salt terminal paid surface duty of 170@35% dty sur 7% etl 0.50% vat 5% my oga can you work this out or dicon salt terminal is nt under tincan command
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
couvaninigLtd:
Oga femmy d femy d one i brought out on friday at dicon salt terminal paid surface duty of 170@35% dty sur 7% etl 0.50% vat 5% my oga can you work this out or dicon salt terminal is nt under tincan command

I have never met OliverJ before but his work speaks for him and his response this evening re-affirm the fact that he knows what he is doing but yours doesn't at all to be frank with you.
Let's stop discussing this topic as am sure NLers are wiser now and none would be cowed by those tales of "This and that".
I wish you best of luck but be sure I would continually stand on the path of truth and help fish out Peeps like you before they do any damage to our humble trade.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
femmy2010:

I have never met OliverJ before but his work speaks for him and his response this evening re-affirm the fact that he knows what he is doing but yours doesn't at all to be frank with you.
Let's stop discussing this topic as am sure NLers are wiser now and none would be cowed by those tales of "This and that".
I wish you best of luck but be sure I would continually stand on the path of truth and help fish out Peeps like you before they do any damage to our humble trade.
I wil nt take d word fish out people like you if there are agent that dupe people or whatever u call it kindly exclude me im nt d type of agent i cant risk my licensed neither spoil my name a good name is far better than gold and silver
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
femmy2010:

I believe this are elderly men in the forum u guys should end this abeg more business more money,i always believe on my handy work,why I comment to the qoute of 010 camry and venza is bcus the importer is confused and no one to convince him,so I only help this thread,abeg make we all smile plzzzz

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
oliverjiad: I believe this are elderly men in the forum u guys should end this abeg more business more money,i always believe on my handy work,why I comment to the qoute of 010 camry and venza is bcus the importer is confused and no one to convince him,so I only help this thread,abeg make we all smile plzzzz

Thanks at my oga oliverj
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Need to pick up and ship a vehicle from any USA state?

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by sheffyUTD(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by sheffyUTD(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
femmy2010:

Personal opinion, I do not think all these tirades, arguement and counter arguement worth a dime of it. Business has no fixed price and anyone that feel he's comfortable with your quote, high or low will patronise you. It is a choice not compulsion. And every option has it consequences. Though nothing like over price in business, extortion is however unethical.

All these stuffs make clients have the belive that agents are dubious. But, if you're not type that will throw low price to get job, and run back to beg for more money or hang the job, you will simply state your price and move on.

I gave someone a price of 1.4m for 40ft container, and later gave it to someone else for 1.3m. Am sure he he knows now the truth. He later spent up to 1.8m on the job due to demurrage when the guy could not continue the job.

There is no need to lie, clearing business has become an open stuff, I even do tell people to pay all charges themselves and give me token for my run around. And I do tell people, anyone that cares to listen, safety is more important to me and what I gave is what I believe will get your job done.

#Sky get space o, birds no need ruffle feathers against each other# Peace bros

3 Likes

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Working for you.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Zocken: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2014
Hi guys. what's the best shipping arrangement and clearing cost of a 2013 Toyota Camry? car is in Maryland. I would appreciate a breakdown of costs please. Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Zocken: Hi guys. what's the best shipping arrangement and clearing cost of a 2013 Toyota Camry? car is in Maryland. I would appreciate a breakdown of costs please. Thanks
AEs,sallaum,eukor and it'll cost u #1.350m sir respectively
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Zocken: Hi guys. what's the best shipping arrangement and clearing cost of a 2013 Toyota Camry? car is in Maryland. I would appreciate a breakdown of costs please. Thanks

Thanks for calling earlier.

N1.350m would get it cleared.

Do ship it Roro On Sallaum line and we can gladly help with pick up and shipping to Lagos.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Zocken: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
femmy2010:
Thanks for calling earlier.
N1.350m would get it cleared.
Do ship it Roro On Sallaum line and we can gladly help with pick up and shipping to Lagos.

thanks femmy2010, how long does it take to arrive on the sallaum line and does roro mean "roll on roll out"?

what's the cost of shipping from Maryland?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Zocken:

thanks femmy2010, how long does it take to arrive on the sallaum line and does roro mean "roll on roll out"?

what's the cost of shipping from Maryland?

It takes +/- 5weeks.
Pick up and shipping is $1,400.

Thanks and very much looking forward to transacting with you.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oga Fermo, please what is the clearing cost for Jetta 2007. Thanks for the great job youre doing.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bwelz: Oga Fermo, please what is the clearing cost for Jetta 2007. Thanks for the great job youre doing.

Good afternoon sir,
N550k would clear it if coming RORO to Tin-Can.

Call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Fimmy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Does anyone have a fiat ducato/peugot boxer for sale?
Contact me via emperorscoon@yahoo.com
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2014
Fimmy: Does anyone have a fiat ducato/peugot boxer for sale?
Contact me via emperorscoon@yahoo.com

Noted

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Job well done everyone, please whats the cost of clearing a 2005 lexus rx 350!
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2014
ceoosaz: Job well done everyone, please whats the cost of clearing a 2005 lexus rx 350!
#550,000 respectively what's the shipping line
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Working for you
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2014
oliverjiad: #550,000 respectively what's the shipping line
can i have your number please.. oliverjiad!!!!
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2014
ceoosaz:
can i have your number please.. oliverjiad!!!!
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Got a Non Runner you need picked up and loaded in a shared container?

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by LiteKing(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello Femmy, pls pardon my ignorance, how much would ship a 2001 ford Taurus from Usa to 9ja? And how much would clear it finally? Thanks. Yes RoRo
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
LiteKing: Hello Femmy, pls pardon my ignorance, how much would ship a 2001 ford Taurus from Usa to 9ja? And how much would clear it finally? Thanks. Yes RoRo

Good afternoon sir,
$1,200 if to be shipped from around NJ and N310k to clear it in Lagos.

Feel free to make any enquiry at anytime.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by alexius15: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oga Femmy, abeg what is the cost of clearing : 2003, 2004, 2005 Toyota highlander. All from USA, thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (521) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.