Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu (16435 Views)

GODWIN EMEFIELE: A Brilliant Banker That Was Used And Messed Up.(photo) / Uzodimma Fulfills Pledge To Sponsor Brilliant Student Abroad For Studies Imo S / Fareedah Oyolola, Nigerian Student Emerges World’s Most Brilliant Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Blackman7: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Indeed

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by able20(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Tinubu naa big Olodo
Good leaders don't blow their trumpet.
Your economic policies put your citizens in hunger and frustration and you still claim that you are brilliant.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by SmartyPants(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2023
[sub][/sub]
pdppower:
Eeya. That's why none of your teachers or mates in primary and secondary schools remember you and come out to say you were mates at school.

Politics aside, if he really didn't go to primary and secondary school, don't you think that further reinforces his message? That anyone no matter where you start can reach the top? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by garriAndsugar: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Druggie the cornfused fool is still talking about working with deliotte even after they said they don't know him 😂

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

That is my President....
L
Tell us about the third class pathological liar from Agulu.
you've been noticed. Next hediot please
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by azpekuliar: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2023
Just that all your classmates are all dead. grin Even those far older than you can still point to those they were in school with but not you.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2023
I still prefer you over atiku sir, let's move on for a better home.

May God gives yu wisdom to resist the urge.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by IbotNugida(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:
Although its his personal achievement…

Let him also tell about him meaning contributions to humanity and Nigeria at large, judging by his access to various life changing positions.
In reality all his intelligence has only brought success to him only and not the society or nation at large…
Been a brilliant student his good, but it’s doesn’t empower a leader to create real change in Nigeria, President Tinubu is a good example…
Judging by his leadership skills and pattern I think president Tinubu posses only class room skills and not real life developmental skills..
I think a vice chancellor position in one of our local universities is a perfect position for president Tinubu…
The president spent most of his life developing his brain for only academic excellence, but did not develop himself to contribute anything meaningful to our nation or the society at large…
I stand to be corrected…
wetin your father use him own brain do for himself, you or Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2023
We hail you.

We have seen how your brilliance has removed food from our tables and make us trekkers.

Continue in your brilliance so that, at least some people will be wiser if at all they survive it.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Abuventure: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Drug Baron at what age?
iammo:
cool

Mobil Executive at 30s

Senator Lagos at 40s

Governor Lagos at 50s

President of Nigeria at 70s

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Very funny. grin

Tinubu has only "classroom skills" according to you.

Yet he achieved all these monumental feats.

But your father with real life skills is no where close.

I think everyone would rather aspire to obtaining just those classroom skills.

LikeAking:

Let him also tell about him meaning contributions to humanity and Nigeria at large, judging by his access to various life changing positions.

In reality all his intelligence has only brought success to him only and not the society or nation at large…

Been a brilliant student his good, but it’s doesn’t empower a leader to create real change in Nigeria, President Tinubu is a good example…

Judging by his leadership skills and pattern I think president Tinubu posses only class room skills and not real life developmental skills..

I think a vice chancellor position in one of our local universities is a perfect position for president Tinubu…

The president spent most of his life developing his brain for only academic excellence, but did not develop himself to contribute anything meaningful to our nation or the society at large…

I stand to be corrected…

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2023
pdppower:
Eeya. That's why none of your teachers or mates in primary and secondary schools remember you and come out to say you were mates at school.

Shut up!!! He got 1st class In university and they confirmed that.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by correctguy101(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

Mobil Executive at 30s

Senator Lagos at 40s

Governor Lagos at 50s

A true Jagaban....

Dribbling Nigeria and his opposition all the way..

I take it.. No matter what..

He's brilliant in what he does, whatever that is.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by NAC1666: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by joewychampion(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpX8T8CIbY
What is the Origin of Church weddings? what are the reasons behind church weddings? what Bible passage supports church weddings? does church weddings guarantee a successful and happy marriage?
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Blacktruth: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
In the Country of the Blind "One eyed" man is King.

When surrounded by illiterates and fools..even a thug is Aristotle cool.

Honestly, you spoke my mind 🥰
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2023
No parent will want to tell his kids that he was the dumbest in class.

So you guys should allow Tinubu abeg
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Lama70(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Obviously. he was, and still is.
How could a dull fellow give us Buhari and later come back to take over from him against all odds?

I don't like Nigerian politicians but I respect his political calculations. Only a politically savvy fellow could do that.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

Mobil Executive at 30s

Senator Lagos at 40s

Governor Lagos at 50s

No classmates.
Age falsification.
Having 2 different certificates.
Tinubu has been a public servant all his life.The public pays him and also he pilfer from public purse.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by MightySparrow: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
In the Country of the Blind "One eyed" man is King.

When surrounded by illiterates and fools..even a thug is Aristotle cool.

Akeredolu, fashola, osinbajo, wale Ẹdun, Delẹ Alake, ....

Which are illiterates?
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by oneMalik: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Excellent you know !

We all are finding our ways and the only way to do it is follow those who has done it.

Hate him or love .... the man is too much .

jayAjoku:
Facts bro hate him or love him he’s a master of the game and the game is not about emotions.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

You too Go and sell drugs maybe you fit become counselor for your village or maybe na Buba Marwa and NDLEA go use you shine

Answer his question Ogbeni. A drug dealer at what age. The court has said it was a civil forfeiture but it never denied it was tied to narcotics
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Brilliant in corruption. After giving the five useless corrupt judges $5m each to rule in ipur favour. Don't worry na money you go dey use to sustain your lanky lif till it finishes and your corrupt assss will be forgotten.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Enice(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:

I stand to be corrected…

Yeah! You really stand to be corrected. Look at Lagos state. He started the LFTZ, Eko Atlantic, Lastma monorail, etc. Is that not something one can count as achievement
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by iammo(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Answer his question Ogbeni. A drug dealer at what age. The court has said it was a civil forfeiture but it never denied it was tied to narcotics

Common sense should help you answer your question if you are not an Illiterate or retarded

Civil vs Criminal case

Use sense
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Drog dealer student. grin
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

Common sense should help you answer your question if you are not an Illiterate or retarded

Civil vs Criminal case

Use sense
Makes no difference, crime is crime regardless. A criminal is a criminal.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by philip2470: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Earn up to 150% ROI weekly on Crypto Arbitrage Trading (Let our Experts trade for you).
There’s no brain-power required for this one, but it’s nice to be paid by letting your crypto work for you.
We use sophisticated cryptocurrency strategy to deliver robust returns, which do not suffer from crypto market volatility. You can earn money through Arbitrage trading, no matter the market conditions. Visit:

==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund

We provide our clients with the ability to earn more crypto with the best ROI while holding for short or long-term investments with our top-tier trading techniques.

See full details url: ==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund
or chat with an expert.
We also offer crypto backed loans, you don’t have to sell your crypto to get cash. At prymecrypto we let you borrow funds against your crypto assets, so you can get a loan while continuing to hold your crypto assets. Check out : ==>https://prymecrypto.com/crypto-loans
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by LikeAking: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
Very funny. grin

Tinubu has only "classroom skills" according to you.

Yet he achieved all these monumental feats.

But your father with real life skills is no where close.

I think everyone would rather aspire to obtaining just those classroom skills.

See how foolish you are. You love Tinubu more than even your self…

What has your father achieved….

I believe if you put my father and your father on a scale, my father has achieved more than you father…

Try think before you talk….

Leave some kind Mumu talk…

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by iammo(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Makes no difference, crime is crime regardless. A criminal is a criminal.

If I steal your money it's a crime

If sit in your house because the landlord permit me , it's a civil case
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by chiself: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Still mentioning the sme Deloitte that said they don’t know him? This clown is obviously suffering from serious mental problems..smh

There is a book titled "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds" by Charles Mackay. Yes, a lot of people are indeed suffering from some psychological problems.
It is absurd for someone running for President in the most populous Black African country know worldwide for their fraudulent activities to start to telling the world he worked for a firm well known worldwide. It doesn't make one bit of sense on the basis of probability theory.

What is even more absurd is the number of press including Arise that comes up in a search in this absurdity. God help Nigeria.

George Santos, ran for the US House of Congress and lied that he worked for Goldman Sachs.
Goldman Sachs released a statement:

"George Santos never worked for Goldman Sachs. We have no record of him ever being employed by the firm."

Deloitte released a statement on Tinubu:

"Please be advised that we have no record of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in our systems and as such have no employment record for them"

Compare the two statements and try and comprehend what the statement is trying to convey.

One is saying, no he never worked for us , the other is saying we do not have any record.

Why don't you have a record, this is the question the 0.1%ers would ask
There have been lots of mergers and acquisition activities over the years so record has been misplace or not updated
We do not keep employees record after a certain period

Recordkeeping Requirements
EEOC Regulations require that employers keep all personnel or employment records for one year. If an employee is involuntarily terminated, his/her personnel records must be retained for one year from the date of termination.

Now go and do a search of Tinubu and Deloitte and see the madness of the crowd.

There is a saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" , which basically means It is easy to get money from foolish people.
If you go to a law firm asking them to do something legal but stupid there are not going to say no as long as you pay!
The law firm already know the answer but if a fool is ready to pay for the service and they are not doing anything illegal then why wouldn't they go ahead? We have a lot of rich Nigerian fools.

We saw the same thing with the recently concluded tribunal. You are presenting a witness who is supposed to provide an unbiased expert view but happen to be full fledged member of the party involved grin People are expecting this to be acceptable in Nigerian law?
I am no law expect but I have watched some court room drama on TV to know that it is just ridiculous grin Were they just trying their luck or they really think it would be acceptable in Nigeria law? I don't see Rufai or Abati, saying no that is not solid evidence.

Now off to the supreme court to argue this? A fool and his money are soon parted. I guess all those lawyers we saw were doing it for free grin

We expect the Judiciary to act on the law and not on sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Approves $2.3b For Coastal Rail Line Development. / Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" / Bandits Open Fire In Kaduna; Kill 9, Abduct Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.