Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,169 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu (16491 Views)

Nigeria’s 4.5GW Electricity Generation Is Shameful, Says Tinubu / Uzodimma Fulfills Pledge To Sponsor Brilliant Student Abroad For Studies Imo S / Fareedah Oyolola, Nigerian Student Emerges World’s Most Brilliant Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by lightwind(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Asiwaju i believe your ship.

Make Nigeria better
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by IbotNugida(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:

I guess you have a mental problem..,

Show me the truth or facts I have failed to grasp?

Or keep quiet..,

You dumb guys just hide behind politicians to cap nonsense, cos you lack intelligence..

Show me the truth I have failed to grasp?

YOUR MADNESS NO GET CURE. KEEP WAILING TILL 2031. MUMU
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by LikeAking: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
IbotNugida:
YOUR MADNESS NO GET CURE. KEEP WAILING TILL 2031. MUMU

That’s another mans ambition…

What’s your own ambition in life…

You have failed to show me the facts and truth I failed to grasp..

You talk without reasoning…

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Babathanks(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Still mentioning the sme Deloitte that said they don’t know him? This clown is obviously suffering from serious mental problems..smh
Nzogbu nzogbu people,😉. U know go rest?. Know be una nzogbu bloggers dy carry rumor nii. Deloitte confirm that he follow them work but una nzogbu bloggers go dy feed una lie wey them know say una like 😂
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by rinzaugustine: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babathanks:

Nzogbu nzogbu people,😉. U know go rest?. Know be una nzogbu bloggers dy carry rumor nii. Deloitte confirm that he follow them work but una nzogbu bloggers go dy feed una lie wey them know say una like 😂
your empty brain repeating same stale thing..everyday..sad to see you are cursed with zero iq…smh
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

How is your stupid comment relating to civil vs Criminal case or the thread?!

Or you desperately need attention

Didn't read your sh.t
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Goldbw122(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
I don't really understand why they where sleeping I don't really understand..
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Enice(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:

Yes Lagos is still under developed…

No jobs…

No water..

No electricity…

The neighborhoods still remain unkept..

Insecurity is very high..

It’s just a general ploy with African leaders…

They don’t know how to really transform lives…

Let me quote your statement. You said " his intelligence has only brought success to him and not the society in general" I only countered that statement by listing some of his achievements that has impacted on society.
On the issue of the challenges you mentioned, man will always have challenges even in heaven.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by IbotNugida(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:

That’s another mans ambition…
What’s your own ambition in life…

You have failed to show me the facts and truth I failed to grasp..

You talk without reasoning…

Idiot!
you still dey wail...till you die!
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by wingmanIII: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Phantom student. Which schools nah?
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by bigcasava1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Perhaps, he was your supplier back then. Tell us more as an insider
at what age? The question still stand!
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by bigcasava1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
asanausana91:
In which secondary school?
only lord lugard will know.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by asanausana91: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
bigcasava1:
only lord lugard will know.
you wicked
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Babathanks(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
rinzaugustine:
your empty brain repeating same stale thing..everyday..sad to see you are cursed with zero iq…smh
See as I address you without insulting you.,😏. Now I know why many people hate you guys. I'm not a fan of both obi and tinubu cos I hate politics but you guys stop sounds bitter all the time
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Never4getU: 4:09am On Sep 09, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
In the Country of the Blind "One eyed" man is King.

When surrounded by illiterates and fools..even a thug is Aristotle cool.

Generation of hate filled region! Ur woes caused u retrogression instead of progression ur hates of other progressives otherwise left behind amongst equal members yet ur choice in life remains pull him down anthem responsible for fell recorded of ur ancestry.

My question is, when are u going to chart a new course going forward from the old order?
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 6:27am On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:
cool

Mobil Executive at 30s

Senator Lagos at 40s

Governor Lagos at 50s

President of Nigeria at 70s

Question 1

Abibatu Mogaji OON from Iragbiji Osun state and Iyaloja General of Lagos, NPN woman leader under Jakande

Who was Peter Obi's Father or Mother, what are their names?!

Question 2:

Tinubu submitted his Richard Darsley College Diploma Certificate, His NYSC, and His Chicago State University Certificate

Why did Peter Obi submit only his GCE results written in 1990 to INEC, where are his Bsc certificate from UNN Nsuka and Original SSCE results, have any of his supporters seen his certificate If so show us

Question 3:

Tinubu's Classmates and School mates are alive and healthy e.g Mrs Mrs Olayinka Adedayo owner of Tasty Fried chicken, Tunde Badejo of Soft Alliance

Who are Peter Obi's Classmates, his supporters should name atleast one, also where did he work, with who

But Deloitte denied ever employed Tinubu in their employment radar.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/us-company-deloitte-denies-ever-employing-apc-presidential-candidate-tinubu&ved=2ahUKEwjOroT94JyBAxUGUEEAHV1ZDeoQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3OM7ZPkOD5LuLvC0hfpZic
Why all this lie?

Meanwhile, Tinubu employment records is less than 10 years but he goes about claiming he has a successful record in Deloitte and Exxon Mobil as an accountant. The question is, if you worked for just few years for a company and had a successful record what of those that worked for over 20 years for the same company? He has never mentioned what and what he did for the company in that space of time to make him have a successful record. What impact and change he effected within his short spell? I think that should form part of his I have successfully record whenever his is bragging about it.

I would not be Peter Obi's mouthpiece but truth be told, Obi has a good record of service to humanity outside politics than Tinubu. It is not a child's play to be chairman of three flourishing banks at the same time. And those banks are still functioning till date. Please let us leave sentiment and face reality. Mr. Peter Obi has a straight records than PBAT. At least we know the name of his parents, primary, secondary, tertiary schools and places he worked and other professional Schools he attended. His siblings are also known and data verifiable and not hidden but that cannot be said of PBAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Shocked By Sudden Demolition / Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock / Gunmen Kidnap Kenneth Udeze, Action Alliance National Party Chairman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.