Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike (35368 Views)

Jonathan Shatters Pdp’s Hope / Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope Are Watching / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Dshocker(m): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Wike my sugar daddy, I love you daddy.

It is terrible to think that people came and celebrated the day you were birthed.

I don born pikin, i don born pikin, shame no dey catch you?
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by LivingTribunal: 3:32am On Sep 08, 2023
Speaking from a scoundrel who sold out his state to gain a position from a corrupt government. Self-indulgent minister
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Rolings: 3:36am On Sep 08, 2023
RonuRonu:
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is finally gone.

Gone too soon cry cry cry

You are free to leave
For
Utopian Biafra

Yeye
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Mmedia: 3:47am On Sep 08, 2023
The way things are going right now in the country calls for deep concern.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by SholaEmmanuel(m): 4:57am On Sep 08, 2023
I pray God should Forgive us our seen Because Naigria is gon
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by countryman13: 5:21am On Sep 08, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/tribunal-i-dont-know-who-was-giving-pdp-hope/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694117887
Oga Wike just leave PDP alone and face ur new appointment. Be watchful should u dont know u re in d midst of enemies. Put a limit to whatever u are saying now because PDP made u whom u are before APC saw d useful trait in u.
DONT BE AN INGRATE
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Successlane: 5:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Why can't pdp sack this man. Abi dem take oat??

They can't.

Wike in PDP is an

' Elephant in China shop '

Try to use force and the whole shop will be in ruins.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by azeezboi(m): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2023
RonuRonu:

Igbo people always crying
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Bonapart(m): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
grin grin grin

This Wike is something else.

Btw, It is foolery to think that Peter Obi won the just-concluded presidential election. Like, how e wan take win am? How now?

People wey normal for this country no reach 2 again ooo
when the misery starting visiting you guys y'all will still come here and solicit for funds and all kind of help. Those who you said are not normal are the same people that keep helping you lots. Nobody will know if you were the one that threw your future away by your own self. Werey people
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by azeezboi(m): 5:35am On Sep 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
Such an uncouth fellow sad!!

Druggie as president, terrorist sympathizer as vice president, sycophant as senate president and this drunkard as minister, truly, Nigeria is in for a long ride...

Igbo kwenu ewu tribe
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Scamwatcher: 5:46am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Those cursing Nigeria shall not eat the good of the land.
A very good Amen to your prayers.
I may not like the way things are going in this country but my country is still my country and I will continue to pray for her success no matter what.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by AareGaa: 5:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Abagworo:

If it's by actual vote cast Peter Obi did not only win but won by an extremely wide margin. Maybe more than 80% but I didn't vote for him because I knew ab initio that voting was useless in the world. No national election has ever been won using actual votes but rather negotiations or revolution.

Tell that story to your delusional blodas
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by AareGaa: 5:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
He is a traitor.A big betrayer.

Traitor and betrayer of who?
Wike does not owe ibos anything?

Didn't Obi betray Ojukwu, AGPA and PDP?
Leave Wike alone.

Ibos said he would lose relevance after his tenure as governor. But today, Wike is still one of the most relevant politicians in Nigeria
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Dchampion65: 5:58am On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
A whole lawyer used his position as a governor to rigged election of his state for an opposition simply because he was not selected as a vice President .Shame on wickeh.
Tinubu cannot trust him even though he appointed him as a minister to compensate him for his foolishness.

But you are happy when Aregbesola did same to Adeleke.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by AareGaa: 6:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Skyview01:

Most of these people believed Buhari was cloned.

Brainwashing is real!

Was it not the same ibos that bought biafran passport
from Nwazurike?

Some of them were even arrested at the embassy and international airports when they wanted to travel with non existent biafran passports

Ibos are the most delusional tribe in the world
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by blaise26abj(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
grin grin grin

This Wike is something else.

Btw, It is foolery to think that Peter Obi won the just-concluded presidential election. Like, how e wan take win am? How now?

People wey normal for this country no reach 2 again ooo

Totally agree . Seems a lot of people are living in a bubble or they can’t reason well. Obi could not have won in a 100 percent free and fair elections . He didn’t have two very large geopolitical zone :NE and NW.
No inroad there at all .

I put that blame of having APC again on him and Atiku . It was either Atiku or Obi stepped down for one another . If obi stayed in PDP and got the VP ticket , highly possible that they will win and he can use that platform to play a long game to become president . In one swoop , Igbos would have given the Yorubas a black eye . In politics you need very strong alliances and sacrifices .

Alot of political parties had to consolidate to wrestle power from PDP . Don’t forget that PDP spent 2billion dollars to try and rig the election . Anyone who thought small and structureless LP would win needs a medical check . The ones that won national seats on LP platforms are suddenly very quiet in the chambers in the midst of the hardship . In fighting is tearing LP leadership apart. All for selfish reasons . Shame

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by blaise26abj(m): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by MomohMrMoore: 6:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Its the pastors, not imams. They want to intimidate the judges. all kinds of things by the Obi supporters on social media. 'All eyes on Judiciary' Now, all eyes away from judiciary. The cases are dead on arrival at the Supreme court.
Wike, ride on. After 8 years of Tinubu, then North turn, then its you, Wike
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you should be worried that despite the fact that Wike does not even know if you exist, you should be worried how powerful he was to even rig for opposition yet won Governorship & all 25 state assembly for PDP thats called CONTROL, he shamed you and your fellow poor people that said he will be Jobless in your various post, Now he is the Governor of FCT.....still controlling PDPThiefs looted properties....You wont hear Dino Melaye insult wike again or Adulphus wabara, they are alledged to all have controversial properties in FCT. shame on you
You people like the old ways of doing things to sooth yourselves.You mobilised a protest against fuel subsidy removal against Jonathan by calling it a scam when he removed it.Now you have also removed the same subsidy you once called a scam and you made it even worst by creating hardship to Nigerians.With your APC membership card,you can buy it less than the market price.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Owaincouncil: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2023
Atiku really fumbled by not picking this guy as his vice, honestly, it would have been more easy for him.
He is only afraid because wike is a tough guy, but if he atiku meant well for Nigeria, wike wouldn't have been a treat to him.
This guy is the real definition of adete too le fun wara, but can waste the one you have.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by 7arrows: 6:21am On Sep 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by 7arrows: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2023
RonuRonu:

R.I.P
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by 7arrows: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
Such an uncouth fellow sad!!

Druggie as president, terrorist sympathizer as vice president, sycophant as senate president and this drunkard as minister, truly, Nigeria is in for a long ride...

It's easy to know Any government that doesn't mean well for its people. They keep taxing and looking for avenues to tax. Have you noticed not a single talk about light in Nigeria. That's because it's not possible. And u r expecting investors. Make una dey fool una self there. Last year I was in Spain the government cut down transportation cost by 50%. I came this year to my surprise they cut another maybe 50% again off the current cost. I heard the same happened in Germany. Nigerian own na to increase taxes and costs to fuel their selfish life style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by duro4chang(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2023
RonuRonu:

Then you who live in Nigeria id gone with her
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by bablon20(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Does it mean that Wike has finally left PDP foe good?
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Bilyaminuadamu: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2023
why you didn't say this before the ruling of tribunal
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by sirdick17: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2023
RonuRonu:

Yes daddy, thank you daddy
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Nice2023(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Talkative.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by UnfairLife7(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Those cursing Nigeria shall not eat the good of the land.
your life and that of your entire family lives shall be miserable and experience what Nigeria is today. Amen
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by enemyofprogress: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2023
RecentHistory:

He is king o. Wike is a fokken king.
He is currently occupying a seat no one from ya side has ever occupied. FCT Minister na ya mate?
Wike go show una mama shege. He did it at Oyigbo, he will do it again.
you've been noticed. Next hediot please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis / Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named / Tumba Garba, Senator Binta's Father Speaks: I Didn't Burn Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.