Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,437 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike (35365 Views)

Jonathan Shatters Pdp’s Hope / Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope Are Watching / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by izunned: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Those cursing Nigeria shall not eat the good of the land.

You're the one coursing Nigeria, when people stand on the truth, they are labelled. God is watching.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
grin grin grin

This Wike is something else.

Btw, It is foolery to think that Peter Obi won the just-concluded presidential election. Like, how e wan take win am? How now?

People wey normal for this country no reach 2 again ooo
Since they are not up to two, it then means that you are among the abnormal people.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by onlyboyson(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2023
See the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria

After 100 days of renewed shege, folks are wholeheartedly defending Old Testament levels of suffering -
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by zionstaar75: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
amen!!!
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by BabaIbo: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Atiku wilfully destroyed the PDP's chance. If he comes out again in 2027 to contest out of greed and his party supports him, he will still not win. He should give up for a Southern candidate.

Politics is a game of number truly but the era of Block vote is long gone. Years before, someone like atiku would run and win. He should give up hope cos his era is long gone. I don't know why African leaders are so greedy with power, as if there are no young men who can do it better. Any young candidate or a less than 70-year old candidate with great ideas who comes out in 2027, irrespective of tribe or religion will earn my support. I'm eyeing either seyi makinde or soludo (provided the former can defect to the pdp).

None of the two will get it, be real
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by onuman: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2023
This Wike man continues to fool himself that Tinubu represents southern presidency. Tinubu is a continuation of Buhari cabal which Wike once vowed is not worth continuation by any saner being.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by zionstaar75: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Because they're shameless, at least we know labour party was robbed but PDP just dey mumu themselves. Sometimes i think atiku is working for tinubu.
are you out of your mind?how was labour party robbed?did obi win the election?the people calling you guys headless mob are right after all.you guys don't think at all. U only run on sentiments. Labour party robbed kwa
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by gmo10(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Amen
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by MeineMutter: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2023
I don’t know that of PDP but I know that of LP. Na maaad man.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by HRMK: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
wike should not bother himself about the pdp that is already stone dead!
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Duru009(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2023
I don't know why CHANNELS tv keep interviewing this man almost every other day....

Hope CHANNELS are not doing what am thinking......
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by membranus: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Abagworo:

If it's by actual vote cast Peter Obi did not only win but won by an extremely wide margin. Maybe more than 80% but I didn't vote for him because I knew ab initio that voting was useless in the world. No national election has ever been won using actual votes but rather negotiations or revolution.

Please bring out your figures and show us how "Obi won by a wide margin" in the South West, North and Middle Belt.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Chuksfela1(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Abagworo:

If it's by actual vote cast Peter Obi did not only win but won by an extremely wide margin. Maybe more than 80% but I didn't vote for him because I knew ab initio that voting was useless in the world. No national election has ever been won using actual votes but rather negotiations or revolution.
u obident boy's can never get sense
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Bluntemperor: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Wike my sugar daddy, I love you daddy.

I beg to disagree o, Madam!
Make Honourable Wike remain focus,na so Women go de troops to Abuja now!
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by searchlight: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Obakoolex:
Wike this gbas gbos is getting too much nah🤣🤣

Meanwhile we will soon be seeing the real enemy of Nigeria again on the internet, it's time to remove the obidient mask and use the real ipob face.
They will start cursing 'Nigeria/zoo' they claim to love few weeks ago grin
No body lives failure my brother except failure itself that why you love Nigeria. You love Nigeria but will jump up when offered a visa to any European countries.

We felt that it is only Obi that can sanitise the zoo. Not knowing that the animals in the ZOO are comfortable with the state of the ZOO
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Ilaje1: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2023
RonuRonu:
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is finally gone.

Gone too soon cry cry cry

You and those that applauded your message are the enemies of Nigeria. RIP to Naija because it didn't go your way. Most of you are stupid beyond repairs.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Azzik: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
grin grin grin

This Wike is something else.

Btw, It is foolery to think that Peter Obi won the just-concluded presidential election. Like, how e wan take win am? How now?

People wey normal for this country no reach 2 again ooo
Then explain how hope uzodinma who came a distant fourth is now the governor.. double standard
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by joewychampion(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2023
wike still getting drunk on a daily base
meanwhile What is the Origin of Church weddings? what are the reasons behind church weddings? what Bible passage supports church weddings? does church weddings guarantee a successful and happy marriage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpX8T8CIbY
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by winner37(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
This man's mouth has no cover 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Padipadi: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
Mc oluomo that was captured on camera threatening voters,what has DSS done to him?
For the records, that was someone who disguised as MC Oluomo. Should I show you evidence, share links to media outlets that carried it. Don't act naive like an uneducated elupeee. You guys are good with taking laws to your hands.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by ahamonyeka(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
As far as am concern wike is a careless talker he doesbt talk like a matured man.one thing i notice is that he drinks ogogoro before attending any public funtions
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by BERNIMOORE: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
You people like the old ways of doing things to sooth yourselves.You mobilised a protest against fuel subsidy removal against Jonathan by calling it a scam when he removed it.Now you have also removed the same subsidy you once called a scam and you made it even worst by creating hardship to Nigerians.With your APC membership card,you can buy it less than the market price.
God, please search my post in 2012, this same Bernimoore, and check if i am not with Gej.....I support wike who was Also with Gej too then but we all left when Atiku failed to cede power on Zoning to the south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo / Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos / Speaker Gbajabiamila Receives Allen Onyema, Air Peace CEO In His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.