Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy (19645 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Phrank Shaibu To CJN Ariwoola: It’s Wrong Of You To Frolic With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by complexstuffs(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:
olodo

Your state governors collect billions of naira monthly on security vote. Your state governor is responsible for your security and wellbeing of his State not the president. Stop saying trash from your empty head. Bunch of olodos like fearyourcreator, MT, Helinues and other RONUs

I am not surprised IPOB cannibals are senseless. IPOB always talk from their ANUS

I asked a simple question. Did Shetima or any other governor ever had control over the Army, Police, DSS, Airforce or Navy?

Jonathan was the president and commander in Chief but hatred and BIGOTRY will not allow you to have sense.

Jonathan was responsible for the kidnap of the Chibok girls and he was to be blamed because he controls all the security organs of government.

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by opius: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerians were so blind and they allow a man like him to occupy that important position.. it's well.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Lama70(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2023
tonicyril:
Aaahhhh

Wetin we carry wetin we throw??

This one na sophisticated vawulence ooh grin grin

Kilagbe... Kilaju
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Lama70(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2023
tonicyril:
Aaahhhh

Wetin we carry wetin we throw??

This one na sophisticated vawulence ooh grin grin

Kilagbe... Kilaju...
I Sabi this phrase for Lagos back then.
You're funny.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Lama70(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2023
flexyrule:
They will someday meet at the wedding of one of theirs.

They'll shake hands, drink and merry like all of these never happened.

Riff-raffs with less than a dollar in their Kuda accounts will spend all day and night insulting themselves here.

A case in point was when Atiku stood in for Buhari during Yusuf's marriage in Kano. I can't forget that in a hurry.

Ordinary citizens are just their Pawns in this chess game of politics. I agree with you.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Lama70(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2023
flexyrule:
They will someday meet at the wedding of one of theirs.

They'll shake hands, drink and merry like all of these never happened.

Riff-raffs with less than a dollar in their Kuda accounts will spend all day and night insulting themselves here.

A case in point was when Atiku stood in for Buhari during Yusuf's marriage in Kano. I can't forget that in a hurry.

Ordinary citizens are just their pawns in this chess game of politics. I agree with you.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by aklid(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2023
A weirdo called Aide

He definitely didn’t know the history of jokes and dissings
Between Kanuri and fulani or he chose to feign ignorance
Still…
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by seunayantokun(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Finito!
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Fearyourcreator: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

I am not surprised IPOB cannibals are senseless. IPOB always talk from their ANUS

I asked a simple question. Did Shetima or any other governor ever had control over the Army, Police, DSS, Airforce or Navy?

Jonathan was the president and commander in Chief but hatred and BIGOTRY will not allow you to have sense.

Jonathan was responsible for the kidnap of the Chibok girls and he was to be blamed because he controls all the security organs of government.
The guy you dey follow drag is already running madt...
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by complexstuffs(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But he was warned before hand to relocate those girls from Chibok to a more safer area, he ignored it

Hatred and BIGOTRY has blocked the brains of IPOB cannibals.

The school is a federal government school and Shetima had no authority whatsoever over it.

Jonathan was fully responsible for the failure of the security that lead to the Chibok kidnap because the school is owned by federal government, asside that, no governor, (Shetima inclusive) controls federal security agencies like the Military, Police, DSS etc
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by tonicyril: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2023
grin grin grin na normal yoruba phrase na
Lama70:

Kilagbe... Kilaju...
I Sabi this phrase for Lagos back then.
You're funny.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Ofunaofu: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hatred and BIGOTRY has blocked the brains of IPOB cannibals.

The school is a federal government school and Shetima had no authority whatsoever over it.

Honestly, you are irredeemable

A governor was warned and asked to relocate the girls to a safer area in Maiduguri and you are here saying he got no authority whatsoever over it

Like I stated earlier, you are irredeemable
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by joewychampion(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2023
APC and criminality 5 AND 6
Meanwhile
What is the Origin of Church weddings? what are the reasons behind church weddings? what Bible passage supports church weddings? does church weddings guarantee a successful and happy marriage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpX8T8CIbY
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by flexyrule(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Lama70:

Ordinary citizens are just their pawnshop in this chess game of politics. I agree with you.
Perfect example.

I repeat, a perfect example!
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by chisupport: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2023
That Shetima is our Vice president is my Biggest Disappointment... I'm so disappointed about it, such that everytime I think about it, I begin to question if Africans are cursed people

How did this man become our VP...
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by KingLennon(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2023
membranus:

Then what are you doing in the "zoo" when you are not an animal?
The wheat and the weeds grows together till the day of harvest...

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by complexstuffs(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Honestly, you are irredeemable

A governor was warned and asked to relocate the girls to a safer area in Maiduguri and you are here saying he got no authority whatsoever over it

Like I stated earlier, you are irredeemable

One I've learnt is never get into a logical discuss with an IPOB cannibal as there6 are hopelessly unable to process logic. Same people that told Nigerians that Buhari was dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan.

No state governor (Shetima inclusive) has any control over any federal I institutions but hatred and BIGOTRY has totally blinded IPOB cannibals to reason
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Ofunaofu: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

One I've learnt is never get into a logical discuss with an IPOB cannibal as there6 are hopelessly unable to process logic. Same people that told Nigerians that Buhari was dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan.

No state governor (Shetima inclusive) has any control over any federal I institutions but hatred and BIGOTRY has totally blinded IPOB cannibals to reason

You are irredeemable. Infact, I am not sure you are sensible

Kindly go back and read the entire article, this time around slowly you will find out that you are actually fooling yourself here
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by UnfairLife7(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

If you care to know, i am not foolish like you lots. I do not support any politicians because i know they do not have our interest at heart. Also, i am a Yoruba guy from Ogun state. Stop reasoning like your fellow RONUs believing anyone who didn't support your emilokan is an igbo. Did your emilokan win in Lagos? Are Yoruba not more than other ethnic groups in Lagos? Why didn't your emilokan win in Lagos since you believe only Igbo do not like him. Your brain is so shallow like every other RONUs. Asslicking those who have eaten your future and that of your unborn kids. You must be mad if you think every Yoruba reason like you riff raff
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by VTJN(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

Really?

That means your Tinubu is responsible for the hardship and suffering in the country? Your Tinubu is responsible for the poverty, unemployment, school drop out as a result of increment in tuition fee? Your Tinubu is responsible for dollar approaching 1k/$?

Or is Tinubu not responsible for all that and many more?
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by benjaminlawson(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I read Shettima's jabs at Atiku after the PEPT judgement and I begin to wonder what is wrong with our so called leaders

This is the same Shettima who midwifed the largest single human kidnap in history.... The Chibok girls kidnap

Under his watch as governor, over 250 girls were kidnapped in one full swoop...never in history in the entire world. Till today, many of those girls are yet to return. Dreams shattered, destinies thwarted while Shettima is rewarded with VP position.

You are wright about all the above statement, that is not what surprise me most, what surprise me most is his inability to inform president when the incident occurred, he kept it to himself for many days, if he has inform the approximate authority on time, may be they might have been rescued, but when ask why he fail to do so, he said the president have security agencies on ground, but as a chief security officer the state and someone concerned about the security of his people, he should have been the first person to have done that. But thank God, Borno people have elected someone who is an epitome of good and true leader, who is actually have the interest of his people at heart. Prof. Zulum.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by ConfidentialDoc: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chuknovski:
Shetima is a Saint compared to ali modu sheriff who brought BH, modu was the real badoo

All 3 of them are real Badoo...

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Jostoman: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
post=125655185:
Peace is all we want in our land.
After you don insult Atiku and OBJ up there right?
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Dittodat: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
E pain Athiefk wu the serial loser grin
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by complexstuffs(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:
If you care to know, i am not foolish like you lots. I do not support any politicians because i know they do not have our interest at heart. Also, i am a Yoruba guy from Ogun state. Stop reasoning like your fellow RONUs believing anyone who didn't support your emilokan is an igbo. Did your emilokan win in Lagos? Are Yoruba not more than other ethnic groups in Lagos? Why didn't your emilokan win in Lagos since you believe only Igbo do not like him. Your brain is so shallow like every other RONUs. Asslicking those who have eaten your future and that of your unborn kids. You must be mad if you think every Yoruba reason like you riff raff

As betrayers refused to vote him, didn't he win still?

Go and swear in Pandora as president of Lagos na since IPOB cannibals have no sense after eating their fellow human meat.

IPOB cannibals will be denying their own origin upandan. You may deny your bitter and hateful region but it is very easy to see through your lame and flimsy as the bitterness in your tone gave you away.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by complexstuffs(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
VTJN:
Really?

That means your Tinubu is responsible for the hardship and suffering in the country? Your Tinubu is responsible for the poverty, unemployment, school drop out as a result of increment in tuition fee? Your Tinubu is responsible for dollar approaching 1k/$?

Or is Tinubu not responsible for all that and many more?

DUMB IPOB cannibals with coconut sculls everywhere.

Tinubu is responsible for federal institution including the Army, Police, DSS but a demented bitter IPOB cannibal will never understand.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by complexstuffs(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are irredeemable. Infact, I am not sure you are sensible

Kindly go back and read the entire article, this time around slowly you will find out that you are actually fooling yourself here

Spin another lie as your last one made you look pitiable.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Yusman316(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I read Shettima's jabs at Atiku after the PEPT judgement and I begin to wonder what is wrong with our so called leaders

This is the same Shettima who midwifed the largest single human kidnap in history.... The Chibok girls kidnap

Under his watch as governor, over 250 girls were kidnapped in one full swoop...never in history in the entire world. Till today, many of those girls are yet to return. Dreams shattered, destinies thwarted while Shettima is rewarded with VP position.
The state was under siege from terrorist and under Federal government control (troop wise) so don't blame the governor for that. And those claiming they informed the governor about moving students were just being mischievous. Where was the commissioner of education?
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Ofunaofu: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Yusman316:

The state was under siege from terrorist and under Federal government control (troop wise) so don't blame the governor for that. And those claiming they informed the governor about moving students were just being mischievous. Where was the commissioner of education?

Who appoints the commissioner of education
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jostoman:
I wonder what Shettima want to achieve in insulting elderly man like Atiku. Shettima that we know how he made the live of borno people miserable when he was governor of borno state.
it's a subtle banter normal between fulani and kanuri... Atiku aide is working for his Money sha
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by IfnobeGod20: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

DUMB ignorant IPOB cannibals everywhere.

Shetima is not Fulani
But he never say he is Fulani but to get votes from Fulani bandits. Must you suspend your IQ for bad reasoning? "As to get votes from Fulani bandits" is different from 'as to get votes from his Fulani tribe'.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by complexstuffs(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

But he never say he is Fulani but to get votes from Fulani bandits. Must you suspend your IQ for bad reasoning? "As to get votes from Fulani bandits" is different from 'as to get votes from his Fulani tribe'.

Why am I even bothering to reply IPOB cannibals. They are full of SHEET LIES and bitterness and they are incurable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of / VAT, Electricity Tariff Hike: NLC Spoils For War / Fuel Subsidy Removal, Forex Unification: We’re On Track – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.