Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy (19695 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Phrank Shaibu To CJN Ariwoola: It’s Wrong Of You To Frolic With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Jagaban2012: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I read Shettima's jabs at Atiku after the PEPT judgement and I begin to wonder what is wrong with our so called leaders

This is the same Shettima who midwifed the largest single human kidnap in history.... The Chibok girls kidnap

Under his watch as governor, over 250 girls were kidnapped in one full swoop...never in history in the entire world. Till today, many of those girls are yet to return. Dreams shattered, destinies thwarted while Shettima is rewarded with the VP position.

Finally, they have left Tinubu matter...and turned insult to Shetimma....keep boxing the shadow....you have 8 years of your life to do this....wailing...
Common simply English language you no sabi...I don help correct and highlight some of your grammatical errors
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Tompson88: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
He was successfully made the vice president only because Nigeria is a country where evil thrives, not Shettima,I repeat,it should not have been him,someone who was responsible for thwarting the destinies of some innocent children.
Ofunaofu:
I read Shettima's jabs at Atiku after the PEPT judgement and I begin to wonder what is wrong with our so called leaders

This is the same Shettima who midwifed the largest single human kidnap in history.... The Chibok girls kidnap

Under his watch as governor, over 250 girls were kidnapped in one full swoop...never in history in the entire world. Till today, many of those girls are yet to return. Dreams shattered, destinies thwarted while Shettima is rewarded with VP position.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by UnfairLife7(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

As betrayers refused to vote him, didn't he win still?

Go and swear in Pandora as president of Lagos na since IPOB cannibals have no sense after eating their fellow human meat.

IPOB cannibals will be denying their own origin upandan. You may deny your bitter and hateful region but it is very easy to see through your lame and flimsy as the bitterness in your tone gave you away.
Olodo like every other RONUs. So any Yoruba that didn't vote for your emilokan are betrayers? You must be mad. I should vote for someone i know will continue from where Buhari stopped? I'm sure you're enjoying his government now.

The new song you lots now sing is for us to give your emilokan some time grin we shouldn't judge him yet, bla bla bla.

Hardship and suffering doesn't know any tribe. If you like vote for your neighbour as president that wouldn't make you rich or better
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Ofunaofu: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Finally, they have left Tinubu matter...and turned insult to Shetimma....keep boxing the shadow....you have 8 years of your life to do this....wailing...
Common simply English language you no sabi...I don help correct and highlight some of your grammatical errors

Thanks for the correction
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Chetas81(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chochovini:
. You can say that again my brother. I just wander who really did this to us, seriously.
Then you help them if you can , the Nigerian citizen need an intelligent people like you
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Chochovini: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chetas81:
Then you help them if you can , the Nigerian citizen need an intelligent people like you
. Who am I?
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by grandstar(m): 2:00am On Sep 09, 2023
Atiku knows Shettima us powerless against the terrorists and only the federal government with the army under its thumb can take on the insurgents.

Atiku could not just resist hitting Shettima below the belt. As they say in English, "The Devil is in the details."

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by handiriwamadi(m): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2023
[Good one for this so called shettima. Nigeria is a place where after committing all manner of atrocity you will be rewarded with good things. quote author=Bobloco post=125654646]
https://leadership.ng/turning-borno-into-hell-your-only-legacy-atikus-aide-fires-back-at-shettima/[/quote]
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Erukulele(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2023
Chuknovski:

Thank you, that guy was a badoo

In saner climes, people like him will still answering questions till now.

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by garfield1: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
chisupport:
That Shetima is our Vice president is my Biggest Disappointment... I'm so disappointed about it, such that everytime I think about it, I begin to question if Africans are cursed people

How did this man become our VP...

Who will you prefer
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Chuknovski(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Erukulele:

In saner climes, people like him will still answering questions till now.

Yes oo
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by VTJN(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

DUMB IPOB cannibals with coconut sculls everywhere.

Tinubu is responsible for federal institution including the Army, Police, DSS but a demented bitter IPOB cannibal will never understand.
Olodo RONU

Since Jonathan is responsible for the insecurity in a state. So Tinubu is not responsible for all the insecurity happening in different states now? Your emilokan is not responsible for the hardship in the country? Your emilokan is not responsible for school drop out as a result of increment in tuition fees in federal institution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It / Middle Belt, Northern Minorities Seek 12 Regions, 54 States / Festus Keyamo Gets PMB 2019 Appointment as Director Strategic Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.