Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review (21862 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / FG Halts N600 Billion Electricity Subsidy, Confirms Power Tariff Hike / FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2023
Those bastards judges that collected $5m each won't enjoy that blood money. The anger of God is kindled against them. Shameless judges. Tinubu has oversteped his boundary on his top notch corruption. Bribing and threatening everyone to do his biddings.

1 Like

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by specialmati(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2023
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad let the work commence
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Agugbadin: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
emmyt2:
Umahi you will succeed in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

Amen
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by kafeii123: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Ekweremadu and his friends really deserve a very long time in hell for the bondage they continue to put their people in..... This project like many others is obviously superinflated.... Now that the kingpin is himself still i Jail...I pray Umahi will be able to use the opportunity to deliver the project in time.. and even do a good number of others for his region...using this same 15Bn or less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Zooposki(f): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Beremx:
The SE and SS have the worst roads in Nigeria despite the fact SS feeds the nation.
Too bad.

Yeah. Thanks to our corrupt politicians from SS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Lovelyn451(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2023
What are u reviewing, if its to build useless bridge from lagos to Niger they'll finish it in 6 months

1 Like

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by hammerFC: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
HALT SE PROJECT, NO DEY TIRE APC.

WHICH OTHER REGION THEM GO HALT AGAIN APART FROM SE.

IGBO HAVE REALLY SUFFERED IN NIGERIA.
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by TUTU147: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
That Enugu Onitsha Makurdi road need to be given to craneburge because what these guys are doing with Epe Ajah road is wonderful,all this small small and unserious contractors should go.nigeria road is not for amateur company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by TUTU147: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:
HALT SE NO DEY TIRE APC.

WHICH OTHER REGION THEM GO HALT AGAIN APART FROM SE.

IGBO HAVE REALLY SUFFERED IN NIGERIA.B
Bro I don't see it that, the road need proper monitor and need proper company to handle it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by omooba969(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2023
You guys surely know how to taunt our SE bruvaz, una just like to dey raise their blood pressure. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by kaludestiny10(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2023
If that is the solution to the sub standard roads being constructed in the South East, then I am in support of this move by Davie Umahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Jessyjeff: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Asphalt quality used in road construction in Nigeria is one of the poorest in the world.

Engr. Umahi should at least make sure, if possible, that from old 9th Mile Toll Gate to Abakpa Junction is reconstructed into 3 lanes of concrete road in each direction.

Moreover, he should investigate fraud of the poorest quality in the reconstruction of the area between Obinofia Ndiuno to Amansea , along Enugu - Onitsha Expressway. An incompetent Lebanese company is handling that section of the road. What the company has done so far is the most poor work i have ever seen in road reconstruction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by TUTU147: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Zooposki:

Yeah. Thanks to our corrupt politicians from SS.
And we have a good allocation from fg government,we are not bless with good leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by CodeTemplar: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2023
The signs of corruption is clearly allover these project cancellations. The aviation minister too put his own on hold like Umahi is doing here.
If the award process was fraud ridden, where are the culprits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Irupetepete: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2023
The likes of @templarlandry helinues and AL these apc miscreants don't have a life outside nairaland, I can bet on it.... The last time I visited nairaland was 4 days ago but coming online now, your brainless comments litters the forum. You braindead animals defended buhari a failure for 8 yrs now, you've all changed monikers to continue constituting nuisance on here... Una no dey tire?
I know you guys are paid to be stupid but not at the detriment of others...
You can't even open a thread that has no link to politics without these group of nuisance mentiontioning Obi, Atiku and everyone who doesn't align with their ideas...
Why do you think we have so many professions to choose from and why do you think we all don't look alike and with diff behavior? It is called choice!!!!
One can not even come online in peace without you bastards shoving your madness in our faces...
I no sure say una even get responsibilities Sha haba
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Validated: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2023
Under Fashola's Lagos, a kilometer of road cost N1 billion. Hence at Federal level, it is N4 billion a kilometer. With bridge added, just forget. Umahi is right to review all Fashola bloated contracts. I did my borehole in Lagos with 3 tanks capable of holding 4000 litre for N250k. That is borehole, submersible pump and overhead tanks. The same year Fashola did his at LASG secretariat for N139 million for 2 boreholes, that N69.5m each.
The engineer only comes once a year to flush the borehole since 2011

2 Likes

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Irupetepete: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

Typical black man envy leading to witchcraft and African underdevelopment

What is your business how a grown man uses his data to comment on social media

Abeg use your head and ask yourself what is your business if not bitterness

Abeg we are ashamed of you as a man , leave such bitterness for women... You are a man with balls.. learn the bro code

you people are constituting nuisance thereby making here uninteresting

2 Likes

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by iammo(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Irupetepete:
you people are constituting nuisance thereby making here uninteresting

Then get the fvck out of here or this is your website

4 Likes

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Okwyjesus(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by TUTU147: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Please help us develop southeast so they can all stop running to our region and creating overpopulation and pressure on our infrastructure.

When southwest leaders were having vision and bringing massive development to southwest, I wonder what their leaders were doing?
Which of the south west after from lagos that is develope by fg and non indigenous people.God bless lagos state with water and that was the reason the colonial government move capital to Lagos State.
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Okwyjesus(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Jessyjeff:
Asphalt quality used in road construction in Nigeria is one of the poorest in the world.

Engr. Umahi should at least make sure, if possible, that from old 9th Mile Toll Gate to Abakpa Junction is reconstructed into 3 lanes of concrete road in each direction.

Moreover, he should investigate fraud of the poorest quality in the reconstruction of the area between Obinofia Ndiuno to Amansea , along Enugu - Onitsha Expressway. An incompetent Lebanese company is handling that section of the road. What the company has done so far is the most poor work i have ever seen in road reconstruction.
Don't beg him. He should use his brain well
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Irupetepete: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

Then get the fvck out of here or this is your website
no be your papa get site so your mudafucking nuisance self can't tell me what to do... Only admonishing you grownup nuisance to behave

1 Like

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by iammo(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Irupetepete:
no be your papa get site so your mudafucking nuisance self can't tell me what to do... Only admonishing you grownup nuisance to behave

Exactly my thoughts your papa no buy anybody data so shut the crap and go cry to you father to build you a site

Pussy ass cry baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Omoawoke2(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2023
TUTU147:
Which of the south west after from lagos that is develope by fg and non indigenous people.God bless lagos state with water and that was the reason the colonial government move capital to Lagos State.

Explanation go kill you. Are we the cause of your unfortunate situation that you don’t have any place you can boast of.

All southwest states pass all southeastern states.

Which state in southeast is as industrialized as Ogun state?
Ibadan alone is more developed than the entire southeast.
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by brown3: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Please help us develop southeast so they can all stop running to our region and creating overpopulation and pressure on our infrastructure.

When southwest leaders were having vision and bringing massive development to southwest, I wonder what their leaders were doing?
brown roof development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Kepukepu: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Umahi is doing well
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Otuegbe: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2023
22o62021:
It needs to be reviewed

Ekweremmadu
And Co no do well
that one na thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Irupetepete: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

Exactly my thoughts my useless papa no buy anybody data so am shutting the crap and go cry to my father to build me a site

y

1 Like

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by thatigboman: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
next u will edit and write rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates / Buhari Moves To Remove Fuel Subsidy, Begins Consultation With NASS / Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.