Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review (21906 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / FG Halts N600 Billion Electricity Subsidy, Confirms Power Tariff Hike / FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by EmekaA125(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2023
felifeli:
This is an attempt to marginalise Igbo people. We will not accept it.
Shut up. Charity begins at home and Umahi understood that. All the Federal Roads in SouthEast will receive maximum attention under his watch. Blame Fashola for inflating costs of most of these projects which he(Umahi) wants to review now by stopping the payments of contractors handling them.
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by emerged01(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2023
EmekaA125:

But when your brother Fashola was holding sway at the Ministry of Works you no talk baa ? Idiat
Insulting people online is how to promote your own love baa? If I call your papa idiat now hate go start.

And your signature says " promote love not hate"
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Generalyemi(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Please help us develop southeast so they can all stop running to our region and creating overpopulation and pressure on our infrastructure.

When southwest leaders were having vision and bringing massive development to southwest, I wonder what their leaders were doing?

I can bet that you and your family have no reasonable property in d entire south west..
Empty cans loud much
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Bluntguy: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2023
Pascal9:
nkita, is it only south east that have bad roads , always disgracing us in nairaland.
Aturu you are the one disgracing yourself in Nairaland. I am not related to you in anyway neither do I know you and don't want to know you to talk about disgracing you.
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by lizko(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2023
When I passed through that ebonyi concrete road the surfacing was not fine and smooth.
Reference:

Concrete is THE ONLY VIABLE solution to MOST roads in the south where the water table is high, ultra soluble clay soils are prevalent and rainfall erosion is always a danger. Every knowledgeable engineer knows that.

The only alternative will be to spend all the revenue of government maintaining those roads year after year. Umahi did well with this in Ebonyi.
The only shortcoming was the depth of professionalism and supervision of construction works which was not as thorough as observed.

If they say they spent 10 billion per kilometre to place one foot thick asphalt overlying synthetic mat and ask the public to pay N1,000 to pass toll gates you will be screaming at the cost.

Abeg, only concrete makes economic sense. Even that is not cheap.
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Pascal9: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bluntguy:

Aturu you are the one disgracing yourself in Nairaland. I am not related to you in anyway neither do I know you and don't want to know you to talk about disgracing you.
Shame don't catch mad man, it rather catch their relatives.fool
Re: FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review by Bluntguy: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Pascal9:
Shame don't catch mad man, it rather catch their relatives.fool
Taaaaaaaa. Gbafuo. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States / Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.