Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Spirit Realm Is Legalistic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Realm Is Legalistic (369 Views)

The Spirit Realm Is So Tense Right Now! / Legalistic Or Christ-Like? / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Realm Is Legalistic by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
For Christians:

Who thinks the devil is one powerful Angel prowling around with his demons randomly attacking and destroying things/people?

I'd rather accept Satan as a lawyer as well, who receives permission before being able to do whatever he does — and to whoever deserves it.

It's a complex Law Firm, The Accusers Inc. smiley

It's a nice little YT Short, if you don't mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EmlStDF6R0?si=IGOCcn-FVzDWBI2C
Re: The Spirit Realm Is Legalistic by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Callback...
Re: The Spirit Realm Is Legalistic by Dtruthspeaker: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
GLHHub:
For Christians:

I'd rather accept Satan as a awyeras well, who receives permission before being able to [dowhatever he does— and to ]whoever deserves it[/b]...

What a pack of mad stupidity. Anyone whether yahoo yahoo or armed robber or shit packet can be an accuser.

Secondly, he did not even take permission in the case of Job that you are using to package your mad talk. Rather it was God Who called him and mocked him "you could not beat job,
you could not beat job, job beat you"!
Re: The Spirit Realm Is Legalistic by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Here's the pattern everyone uses to argue these days (lol)... Making false interpretations of what a person says before being able to create a valid point.

Dtruthspeaker:

What a pack of mad stupidity. Anyone whether yahoo yahoo or armed robber or shit packet can be an accuser.
Where did I say anyone can't become an accuser?

Secondly, he did not even take permission in the case of Job that you are using to package your mad talk.

And please where exactly did I mention the name of Job?

Rather it was God Who called him and mocked him "you could not beat job,
you could not beat job, job beat you"!

And how exactly did I say this is/isn't true?

Not like your replies really convince me (anyone) at all, but if you're gonna argue, at least stick to the scripts presented before you.

(1) (Reply)

Choose A Bible Character To Marry / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Congratulates Kano Governor On Supreme Court Victory* Clem / Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.