Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,244 members, 7,923,220 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (15691 Views)

Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy / NAN'S Gives AE-FUNAI 7 Days To Refund Students Their 50k For Security Levy Or... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by kilonshele101(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
smiley I would prefer sex
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by LegitWebsites: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Are they still on this war?
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
kilonshele101:
smiley I would prefer sex
Against your wish/consent?
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by LegallyBlunt: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Woodshot:
These girls are enjoying it reason why an average lecture will keeping demanding for tryst to excel them...

What stops them girls from recording the sexual terrorism exuding from Lecturers and sending it to human rights?

Baba, no nau. Don't say so. While some ladies will agree to such arrangements for grades, many others won't. See one of the examples in the writeup.

She even complained to a female lecturer that said there's nothing she could do. Then multiple petitions. Na who like sex for grades dey write petitions? Haba.

We still have girls that will die before using sex for grades. So don't generalize please.

4 Likes

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by jetguy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Those Lecturer's that don't have anything to offer students sef the form demigod 😔...
No be this one the even pain me oo..

My question is, why is it that lecturer will enter class with phone, laptop, iPad and be using it to teach students, and during exams, they will tell students not to enter exams Hall with phone... No be wickedness be that 🤔

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by judedwriter(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
ELEYIofNigeria:
Why dont male students make so much noise?

True, not just female but also male students get attention too by female lecturers.

The only difference is that female lecturers don't usually threaten or intimidate like their male counterparts.

I experienced this several years ago on campus.

2 Likes

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by LegallyBlunt: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
ELEYIofNigeria:
You'll hardly find gay lecturers in Nigerian universities. Dem no plenty and dem sabi hide. But you see randy lecturers? They are so many across Nigeria. In one university, you might find about 35 randy dicks.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
None of my children will go to government school..NEVER!
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Yankee101: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
An online system should be created for anonymous reportage

Upload evidence like videos and text messages too

Let the NUC/Min of Education/Presidency remove the depraved lecturers immediately

2 Likes

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Ken4Christ: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
The students are not smart. Set the lecturer up. Get evidences even if it's audio recording and write a petition against him. If the school authority doesn't act, sue him to court. Or take the case to human rights organizations.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
This is the reason I put jazz on my babe when she was going to the university, all the lecturers that tried to sleep with her did not succeed. Their pricks refused to rice up to do the do. I can't chair my girlfriend with anybody, not to talk of my future wife.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by isio1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/female-students-unending-battle-with-randy-lecturers/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694235700

Another notorious preying Institution of higher learning is the Delta State University, Abraka. It has become a norm and tradition in that University and the School authority is not doing anything about several reports from students. Those lecturers in the Department of Political Science and Sociology, your time will be up very soon.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by illicit(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
I dont know why none of my female lecturers harassed me

Despite all my prayers and seduction
tongue
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Goalnaldo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Gather here if you read every word. Such an enlightening article.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Omoawoke: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
These lecturers can’t try this shit outisde the country. They will end their lives

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Allthelight(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/female-students-unending-battle-with-randy-lecturers/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694235700
So many lecturers are cultist... And most of them are controlled by demons... Lust is weakness for most men
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by frankson1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
I went to a private university and no one can try that rubbish with me
Lecturers are always randy and I wonder if you have to be randy before you can be a lecturer in Nigeria universities

This unacceptable behaviour is only continuing because there has been mild or no punishment at all.

If the schools authority are serious about this and really want to eradicate this nonsense, then severe punishment should be meted out to to all offenders.

I'll suggest they start by cleaning school environment and come from the prison while at this. But this will never happen because lectures protect each other and so they will keep going free or get a dismissal.

IconicR, how have you been😌

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
frankson1:

This unacceptable behaviour is only continuing because there has been mild or no punishment at all.

If the schools authority are serious about this and really want to eradicate this nonsense, then severe punishment should be meted out to to all offenders.

I'll suggest they start by cleaning school environment and come from the prison while at this. But this will never happen because lectures protect each other and so they will keep going free or get a dismissal.

IconicR, how have you been
You are right

I'm fine I believe you are fine too

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Pojomojo: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
If they are seriously serious, they should publish the names, pictures and departments of these randy lecturers and hand them over to the appropriate authorities. But, this is Nigeria. We like corner corner.

Nothing serious will happen to them.

Unless men are taught to stop seeing women as sex objects this rubbish will never stop and unless women stop portraying themselves as sex objects this rubish will never stop.

If you can control your small head, most of your problems is solved in life. Lift up your vibration energy, that is the way to defeat the snare of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by just2endowed: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
School should also talk about lecturerz that categorically said u must bribe him before getting above credit unit.
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
Caaz:
Simply put.

Women are the downfall of STUPID men.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by tnerro1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Any lecturer that tries that with any close female of mine will have himself to blame, I no care which cult him belongs, I go drop better bar for boys to put his head on a stick as a warning .
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by bonnyhope: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Evestar200:
I fear for Fine Girls in Nigeria Public Universities

People like us wey nor fine nor get problem sad sad

Show your face
Let's rate u

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by johbara: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
When I was in the university, I asked one of my lecturer friends ( a young guy then) why lecturers harass female students for sex for grades. What he told me sent shock waves down my spine.
He said these girls slept with their boyfriends for free who can't even help them with their assignments but don't want to sleep with them(lecturers) who want to make their future bright. Life just tire me. cry

3 Likes

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Flamemignon1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
meum:
Randy men that can’t control their sexual urges.

Uncultured girls that think going n@k 3d is true freedom. To the decent ones that the randy ones wouldn’t allow to rest Weldone for always exposing them.

Boys do suffer this too. It’s just that the society men will tag you a f 00 l for reporting or rejecting an enjoyment others are paying to get😁
After exposing my rape ordeal by four women,guess the ones who laughed and the ones that even empathized with me. Men laughed and wish they were in my shoes,only the women even grew a nerve of empathy to understand what I was going through. I worked in an NGO for some months as I wanted to help folks who went through what I went through and I can tell you that 95% of men who developed trauma from rape be it childhood or adulthood will rather turn to a woman for help than a man, despite my training to handle male rape victims,I only had two men come to me for help and even those two had to come with intense work on my part and a lot of work on my part,we men need to do better
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Flamemignon1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
ELEYIofNigeria:
Because it rarely happens and your fellow man will be the one to laugh at you even if it does
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Coldie(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
The reason theres high unemployment in Nigeria and non challantness is we don't do the dbs crime data base.

In the UK and America before they employe you they go online and check ur criminal records, if u have a criminal record u are sure u won't get any reasonable employment.

But in Nigeria a lecturer who tries to rape and succeeds in raping some 17years girls, even if they sack him.

He go carry him CV go apply for another university and they will give him a job.

Then he will go there and continue raping people.
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by meum: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

After exposing my rape ordeal by four women,guess the ones who laughed and the ones that even empathized with me. Men laughed and wish they were in my shoes,only the women even grew a nerve of empathy to understand what I was going through. I worked in an NGO for some months as I wanted to help folks who went through what I went through and I can tell you that 95% of men who developed trauma from rape be it childhood or adulthood will rather turn to a woman for help than a man, despite my training to handle male rape victims,I only had two men come to me for help and even those two had to come with intense work on my part and a lot of work on my part,we men need to do better
That is usually the case. The society we find ourselves believes that men are sexual beings. So if a woman forces herself on you & you reject her then you are laughed at. You become less of a man if you report a rape case as a man. Seriously men should do better like you’ve said.

2 Likes

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by rickleye: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kingosytex:
The thing here is that most of these randy lecturers will make every thing possible to frustrate any lady that doesn't give in to their advances.
It's a pity that this issue is now prevalent in our institutions of higher learning.

Now ! You must be joking … I thought most girls did this at moremi hall Unilag back in the late 90’s . It was that or N2000.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Luu40: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Even here in the core North, female students face these problems.

One of my lecturers from a college of education was caught pants down by DSS officers. The married lady had played ball with him, unknowingly she had reported him to the DSS and they rigged her cloth with some mini transmission devices.

I learned the judgement he was served was to abstain from office completely. He continued with his job, but no longer has an office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit / Ondo’s Investment In Education Paying Off (photos) / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.