Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,864 members, 7,980,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (15919 Views)

OAUTH Removes Beds Which Randy Lecturers Use For Sexual Harassment / Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / NAN'S Gives AE-FUNAI 7 Days To Refund Students Their 50k For Security Levy Or... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by OgunleyeA1: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Funflipper: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Baba, no nau. Don't say so. While some ladies will agree to such arrangements for grades, many others won't. See one of the examples in the writeup.

She even complained to a female lecturer that said there's nothing she could do. Then multiple petitions. Na who like sex for grades dey write petitions? Haba.

We still have girls that will die before using sex for grades. So don't generalize please.

You are right but for every one of such good girls you count, there are twenty others looking for the opportunity to offer sex to the lecturer for better grades.

1 Like

Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by OgunleyeA1: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
mastery876:
Capture your essence with a logo for 3k only cool. 3D Logo design to suit your needs.
Short time offer.

Video editing also handled.
Tap on the image below to Contact us now.

i

Bro how did you make this clickable image I need it for my sight
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by professore(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
I went to a private university and no one can try that rubbish with me
Lecturers are always randy and I wonder if you have to be randy before you can be a lecturer in Nigeria universities
how are you lady? Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
I'm not supporting this lecturers o but there are some female students that come to school and they are ready [/b] to use what they have to get what they want [b] and because of that these lecturers will think it's a normal thing with other students
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by CJStarz: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Abeg,na who go help me summarize that epistle? Na who chop dey read jare
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by planetx: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
What about corpers sexually harassing secondary school students.
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by Powerfly(f): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Men will always stain your white anywhere you find them😁
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by PaNnamdi: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Sexual harassment from male lecturers is getting out of hand, it's very rampant in our tertiary institutions.

The law against this dastardly act isn't effective enough.

Most of the victims always keep quiet because even if the lecturer is exposed, to graduate for such female student will be very hard.

General, it's becoming a norm in our society. Only few people speaks against this act
Lecturers are the reason for rampant cult activities in school.a pained student wouldn't mind sacrificing his soul to the devil to get justice.
Re: Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities by professore(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2023
I went to a private university and no one can try that rubbish with me
Lecturers are always randy and I wonder if you have to be randy before you can be a lecturer in Nigeria universities
Where are you IconicR?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work / 18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.