Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday (35083 Views)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Chiefpriestt: 5:20am On Sep 10, 2023
zangaozanga:
Obituary supporters should send Yes Daddy something to celebrate with his wife
That slum you're living in has damaged you completely
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Chiefpriestt: 5:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Dittodat:
The Agulu Conman is always seeking public attention. The IPOB terrorist cannibal leader is nothing but a fraud and embodiment of lies.
When a slave talks, it's easy to spot him.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Odibembem: 5:24am On Sep 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

Peter Obi married this woman when she was barely 18? Come on, means he had eyes on her when she was a minor and consumated d marriage before her 18th birthday (we need to find out d month they married in 1992). Am worried about d character and morality of a 31 years old man sexually attracted to a teenage girl. If it was an Abdulkadir or Aminu that this this, our people will be shouting pedophile all over social media and become emergency activists. Anyway happy birthday to her and wishing her many more years ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by blueAgent(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Dittodat:
The Agulu Conman is always seeking public attention. The IPOB terrorist cannibal leader is nothing but a fraud and embodiment of lies.

Clown.

You see not ashamed, that he has more respect and fellowers than your thief and imposter. grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Xtristopher: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2023
That Paint on her face is more than enough to paint a two bedroom flat...anyway happy birthday to her
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Chikeluba25(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful woman.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Akujuriobi: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2023
Happy birthday madam her Excellency,may GOD bless you richly.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Gandrova: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:
happy birthday my Original first lady

mere looking at her you will see she has peace of mind because her husband did not:

1)engage in drug activities
2)launder and forfeit $460k of drug money
3) forge certificates
4)Lie about working for deloitte
5)snatch and grab power by all cost
Hatred is dangerous to your health.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Gandrova: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2023
Nairalander248:

RIP to your wife
Lolz cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Gandrova: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2023
The one and only Twitter president. Happy Birthday to the First lady that will never visit Villa
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Dittodat: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

You see not ashamed, that he has more respect and fellowers than your thief and imposter. grin
M kpuru mirri and cannibalism are bad for your mental and physical health. Seek mental health care fast.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Dittodat: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
When a slave talks, it's easy to spot him.
OSU slave monkey 🐒. IPOB lunatic terrorist cannibal STFU.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by shegra58: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

the way e kill your papa
Yoruba matter go Kee you all from that your cursed and war zone region
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by searchlight: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
zangaozanga:
Obituary supporters should send Yes Daddy something to celebrate with his wife
one animal from the ZOO spotted.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Asine: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Happy birthday Beautiful wife of The President I voted for
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ventura1:
I don't like maths, but PO is older than his wife by a whopping 13yrs. Anyway congratulations to her.

Married in 1992, PO like a typical south easterner 'Caught her young'

Wawu!

He married her at 31yrs when she was 18yrs??

Happy birthday to her. More of God's blessings and grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by blueAgent(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dittodat:

M kpuru mirri and cannibalism are bad for your mental and physical health. Seek mental health care fast.

Clown.
Shame on you.
Your greatest achievement is your tribes man stole an election an became president.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Chiefpriestt: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dittodat:

OSU slave monkey 🐒. IPOB lunatic terrorist cannibal STFU.
You're a worthless slave
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by XAUBulls: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Igboslayer:
Finally!Let's give Obi people something powerful to cheer at. The beating is too much ooo.

Peter Obi: (Grinning) Well, Margaret, it seems the only thing Twitter can't do is give me the presidency! 😂

Margaret Obi: (Laughing) Oh, Peter, don't be too hard on them. At least they're excellent keyboard warriors.

Peter Obi: (Nodding) That's true. Those supporters of mine are Twitter ninjas. They'd tweet the sun into rising if they could!

Margaret Obi: (Chuckling) Speaking of Twitter, did they send their birthday wishes?

Peter Obi: (Smirking) Of course, they did! They even hashtagged it: #MargaretsBig49. 😄

Margaret Obi: (Amused) Oh, that's sweet. At least my birthday is trending somewhere!

Peter Obi: (Teasing) You know you're a true First Lady when your birthday trends on Twitter, dear!

Margaret Obi: (Laughing) Well, I'll take it as a compliment, even if I'm not in Aso Rock.

Peter Obi: (Winking) Don't worry, Margaret. One day, Twitter trends will become real votes, and we'll be sipping tea at the presidential villa!

Margaret Obi: (Playfully) Until then, let's enjoy the trending hashtags and birthday cake!

Peter Obi: (Raising his glass) To you, Margaret, on your 49th birthday. You're the real winner in my heart.

Margaret Obi: (Blushing) Thank you, Peter. And remember, it's not about the presidency; it's about the love and laughter we share.

Peter Obi: (Smiling) You're absolutely right. Now, let's eat some cake and tweet about it!

(They both share a laugh as they celebrate Margaret's birthday with humor and love.)
(Smirk).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer / Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.