Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,272 members, 7,928,908 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:32 AM

Church Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Drama (1417 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / I Was Told To Act The Role Of "Jesus" In Tomorrow Church Drama..but. / Dating/marrying An Amazing Guy Who Has A Daughter -&baby Mama Drama Included! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Drama by ANTIsex(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
it sounds funny but ma first time a lady stopped me to toast me, i felt like what is happening but in all i composed ma sef and played along,
it was in church, dis gurl just d eye me, so i acted like it was a mistake , but den later things turned into something else, , dat was after church service she said he was waiting for me and whats to knw more about me, she has bin noticing me and so on, and u knw d usual drama, she begin draw map on d ground, lolz,

9ic but funny
Re: Church Drama by r231(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
so what
Re: Church Drama by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
mtchewwww
Re: Church Drama by MrCork17: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
ANTI- sex:

it sounds funny but ma first time a lady stopped me to toast me, i felt like what is happening but in all i composed ma sef and played along,
it was in church, dis gurl just d eye me, so i acted like it was a mistake , but den later things turned into something else, , dat was after church service she said he was waiting for me and whats to knw more about me, she has bin noticing me and so on, and u knw d usual drama, she begin draw map on d ground, lolz,

9ic but funny

Bro. you happy becoz a Pastor toasted you? OK. You need your head re-examined Twice  and I mean this in a good way (no oofeince) angry
Re: Church Drama by HISchild: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
"But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth." - 1Ti 3:15 GOD being The pillar and ground of the truth.
Re: Church Drama by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Bros, you chop winch? [/size]
Re: Church Drama by goodnewz1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hey bro don't u ever be happy about this,
because the devil also comes to church(wolves in sheep cloth) so beware agents of destruction are been sent to churches (sex demons) so be warned !
Re: Church Drama by MrsChima1(f): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
Op

You have more issues than Naija News. undecided
Re: Church Drama by iice(f): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
Sounds like a girl.
Re: Church Drama by Madukaele(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
Make una advie op nah, lol
Re: Church Drama by Goldieluks: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
Pointless much!
Re: Church Drama by born2boink(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
maybe she was trying to lure you into born again things, it has happened to me b4
Re: Church Drama by pendo89(f): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Op

You have more issues than Naija News. undecided

grin grin chima you always make my day.Funny dat.
Re: Church Drama by slimyem: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
arrant nonsense!
Re: Church Drama by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 18, 2011
reminds me of that sunday for church wey i see dis chick with big yansh shaking it and singing praises grin
Re: Church Drama by lindabon: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
@OP, is she the only girl that has called you a "fine boy"? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Big deal. Mschew!!
Re: Church Drama by ANTIsex(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^ jealousy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Church Drama by lindabon: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^muhahaha, in ur wildest unrealistic dreams. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Church Drama by sexsinners(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
that lady must be loco
Re: Church Drama by cynthiafred67(f): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
mtcheeew *Smh* undecided

(1) (Reply)

Should I Just Let Go And Move On Or Fight For Him? / Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life / Pls Advise,what Does It Take To Marry A Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.