Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,359 members, 7,940,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low (2199 Views)

Dear Men, Avoid This Mistake Funke Akindele's Husband Made. / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jman06(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
Op, they'll castigate you for this post because many don't like to hear the truth. They'll rather you lie to them and decieve them instead of telling the truth.

So, save your energy and precious time. Las las people will live with the consequences of their decisions.

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by siofra(f): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nairaland men defending women for two pages straight?? Well, I never thought I'd see this day shocked cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Farfalla(f): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Same story -- year in, year out.

Where you people find the mental stamina to carry woman matter for head, I'll never know.

Okay. Women over 29 should be avoided. Have you all heard?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by HYDEEE: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fahvvy:

I'm not arguing that women above that age can't give birth, all I'm saying is that chances of that reduces with an increase in age and don't forget the complications that could arise from pregnancy in older women undecided...

Lemme ask a question (more like a scenero)...
If I give you 2 parachute and I tell you that one of them have a 12% chance of deploying and the other has a 82% chance of deploying, which will you pick if you're to jump off a plane? grin...

I'm guessing it's the 82% ba? grin...
Does that mean the 12% chance parachute can't deploy? cheesy...

It can!!! But would you take chances when there's a seemingly better option? grin...
I guess not grin...

So what are we saying? cheesy grin...
This comparison is not correct, whether your parachute will deploy or not you will only have ONE CHANCE. But for child bearing I am yet to hear that humans need to mate just once in their lifetime in order to bear children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Not all of them though.

In as much as i am aware that most nigerian ladies/women are randy like their men.

Some of them are just victim of circumstances.

I'm already tired of these relationship things sef😴

3 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by HYDEEE: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gentlelox:

Most girls above 25 are into runs. This is awful but it the truth. They sex for money and at this stage they are banny until they get to their 30s when they are no longer hot cake and they start looking for the available maga to settle down with.

Run Run Run, Pass Terri G.

Forget the good character, the financial support, the humbleness. They have no other option than to act up to win you over. Don't ever settle for a woman above 30.

#Ovuovo
#urhobo
So the myriads of women that give birth when they are above 40 came from another planet. The source you quoted claimed it as a postulation, it is not a law so most of your claim is not valid.

You claim that the majority of girls above 25 are into prostitution, how did you get this stat. There are millions of such girls in Nigeria and billions around the world, did you patronize each and every girl to reach this conclusion?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

And you think you can determine what happens to her in life? You people do not know all these constant negativities and insults you spill on women will eventually come back to bite you or your generations sooner or later, knowing you have females in your family, how are you people able to stereotype females and still look at the faces of your mother or sisters in the family with no feelings of guilt?

Everyday on this forum, more than 20 threads are created simply to insult and degrade women, what does it say about you men to the outside world? With the negative impressions people from other countries have for Nigeria as a result of various crimes done by you men, have you ever seen females open countless threads to insult men? Again, what is wrong with you people?
Modern-day women have put themselves in a position ridicule all because they want to imbibe western women and their promiscuous habits .

Secondly, what I just said is the truth and I know it may sound uncomfortable, but that's just the way it is .

You blaming men for shaming women will not stop the fact that today's women are 10times worse than what our grandfathers had to deal with.

But let me ask you this question: are men of nowadays are now dealing with women who were 10 times worse than what their parents had to deal with ? .grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by floramorgan315(f): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2023
A Real man has spoken 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣werey
izonborn098:
Women above 30 also need to be loved as other poeple' there is no crime to be above 30' everybody will age wether u like it or not...
Marriage is not all about kid' what about maturity and understanding' what about looking for a helpful partner...
Many girls from age 18 to 24yrs has fowl brain and entitle problem....
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by purples25(f): 1:53am On Sep 11, 2023
I see friends of men who married 30 year olds and they are always full of anger and grief as if their friend committed suicide. Later that gender will come and claim forever young at 40.

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Mindlog: 5:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Jashub:
What has lesbianism got to do this with conversation...? Or are you just clueless about the topic at hand ...?undecided

It has got to do with it no matter how uncomfortable the thought makes you feel, since you are very sure of what your daughter can't be in the future. You are the one little one who has to feel better in life by thinking that belittling women of certain age no matter how you try to paint it

Have your children with females way younger while others make their choices, about being clueless....that is your trademark.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Reminderz: 5:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Nice2023:
All these are hypothesis.

We have never had issues with child bearing and I could remember in one of our meetings with a doctor at maitama District hospital some years back during her antenatal visit,the doctor asked my wife if she has done abortion before,and she answered and said no,and the doctor was surprised because according him,most ladies at that age might have done series of abortion.
And the doctor needed to know that so that they can have her history documented incase of any complication.

wait, sorry, do you actually expect her to say yes? grin dey play.... did you meet her a virgin? well, your moniker says a lot... I'm not saying she's lying but the way you're saying as if you knew all what she did in the past and you trust her with all your life.. I can confidently show you some teenage girls that have done series of abortions but you'll never know... dey play...

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by VTJN(m): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Jashub:
Your useless imaginary cousins are in their father's houses getting old . And to make matters worse , you're with them. grin
do you mean his cousin and neighbour do not get married in their 30? So if i tell you my aunt was in her 30s when she got married and she has 4 kids now you go say na lie? What does that mean to you?

You prefer to hear negative feedback about women right even if that is also lies? At least to massage your fragile ego grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Kingozymandias(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Women above 30 also need to be loved as other poeple' there is no crime to be above 30' everybody will age wether u like it or not...
Marriage is not all about kid' what about maturity and understanding' what about looking for a helpful partner...
Many girls from age 18 to 24yrs has fowl brain and entitle problem....

When an impotent kafir talks you always know themπŸ˜‚

They say things like marriage isn't about children.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Impotent kafir. Go and treat your fertility problems and let human beings talk 🀣
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by clinician2x: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2023
Jashub:
My daughter can't be single at 30 because I can't feed her the Disney fantasy that many in your generation have swallowed

So the Jesus Christ fantasy you'll feed her is what will make any man that come across her to want to marry her.

You are very stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jashub: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2023
clinician2x:

So the Jesus Christ fantasy you'll feed her is what will make any man that come across her to want to marry her.

You are very stupid
Who brought Jesus into this conversation? Or was the topic on Jesus Shebi you can you see how daft you are. Biko, if you have nothing better to do this morning, then swerve with your self-imposed stupidity .
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Hathor5(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2023
ravensckar:
My brother, tell me wetin you dey drink make I order am for you. Better sense dey your head. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Women this, women that, it is becoming annoying. Some guys have spent their youthful days fvcking different girls (and contracting infection in the process), some spent their youthful days smoking and injesting all kinds of drugs. After getting married, they begin to blame the innocent ladies for their lack of children forgetting that fertility is a two-way thing.

All these trash talks about 30 years old women is unbecoming. It's not a crime for a lady to be over 30 years of age, make una rest abeg. Some 20 something ladies are committing atrocities that even 40 years old women don't have the guts to commit. Personally, I can't date any lady that is immature talk less of marrying one. My wife was in her late 20s (close to 30) when we met and today we're still married. To the glory of God, we have 2 kids together and we've been living happilly ever after.

Make una rest abeg.

You have spoken very well. I would even advise my own daughters to wait till their late 20s early 30s until they take the responisbility upon themselves to raise kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by izonborn098(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2023
This is 2023, 3months to 2024 and u still never get sense..
Kingozymandias:

When an importer kafir talks you always know them

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by NoToPile: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Una don start again.

This thread funny fa..

My Friend who will be 35 this year just came to visit the husband who is based in Naija this past December, she's not been around for quite some time, she returned back to base some weeks later.

She had a baby girl last week.

One visit ooo, she carry something back to the abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Hathor5(f): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2023
NoToPile:
Una don start again.

This thread funny fa..

My Friend who will be 35 this year just came to visit the husband who is based in Naija this past December, she's not been around for quite some time, she returned back to base some weeks later.

She had a baby girl last week.

One visit ooo, she carry something back to the abroad.

smiley cheesy

I know a lady who has been trying since her mid 20s. Got pregnant with the help of fertility clinics two times. Didn`t carry any pregnancy to term. Is now in her 30s still trying.

Another one, has been trying since her 20s, 4 miscarriages until a healthy baby boy was born in her mid 30s.

I was a dionosaur when I got pregnant. grin I thought we would have to try forever. One shot was enough. grin

All these google doctors will make you freeze your eggs at 16. grin

3 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Evestar200(f): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nairalanders men defend women today :-X lipsrsealed
I might be dreaming 😁😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by CHoccolaTE: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Evestar200:
I might be dreaming 😁😁
It's the mature and married men doing the defending. They probably also have daughters that they love.
The thread starter and those bashing women are just bitter and frustrated small boys. Them full nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Multiversed: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Evestar200:
I might be dreaming 😁😁

That's how it's supposed to be.

We should love one another and support ourselves positively.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by talented321: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Siofra evestar200 and co, responsible men don't hate women many at times we are trolling but at the same time many of u women try to compete with men which is impossible... That is where the problem always comes from...
We all have responsible wife and kids at home...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Nice2023(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Reminderz:

wait, sorry, do you actually expect her to say yes? grin dey play.... did you meet her a virgin? well, your moniker says a lot... I'm not saying she's lying but the way you're saying as if you knew all what she did in the past and you trust her with all your life.. I can confidently show you some teenage girls that have done series of abortions but you'll never know... dey play...

I know who I married and she was a virgin when I married her and were school mates at the University together.

Don't worry your life ok.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Reminderz: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nice2023:

I know who I married and she was a virgin when I married her and were school mates at the University together.

Don't worry your life ok.

U can continue to kill and worry your life

lol why are you now angry if you're telling the truth? if she was a virgin as you claimed, why does the question trigger you? why worried if she had an abortion before? lol sorry oo married man.. lmao
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by UnfairLife7(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Reminderz:

lol why are you now angry if you're telling the truth? if she was a virgin as you claimed, why does the question trigger you? why worried if she had an abortion before? lol sorry oo married man.. lmao
Why you no get sense guy? You're indirectly telling him his wife lied about her past or probably was hiding something away from him. Someone said his wife affirmed not to have done abortion in the past and you flew from nowhere asking useless questions if he was expecting her to be truthful. I wonder how some of you guys reason seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Reminderz: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Why you no get sense guy? You're indirectly telling him his wife lied about her past or probably was hiding something away from him. Someone said his wife affirmed not to have done abortion in the past and you flew from nowhere asking useless questions if he was expecting her to be truthful. I wonder how some of you guys reason seriously.
this is how people have themselves killed when they should have minded their own business...
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by UnfairLife7(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Reminderz:

this is how people have themselves killed when they should have minded their own business...
Ewu

Did you mind your business when Nice2023 was airing his view based on his experience with his wife? Why did you jump to his mention telling him if he was expecting his wife to tell him her past?

Take your time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Sharpsharp00123: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nice2023:
All these are hypothesis.

And the hypothesis are all wrong. I met my wife when she just 30yrs and I was 31.

We have never had issues with child bearing and I could remember in one of our meetings with a doctor at maitama District hospital some years back during her antenatal visit,the doctor asked my wife if she has done abortion before,and she answered and said no,and the doctor was surprised because according him,most ladies at that age might have done series of abortion.
And the doctor needed to know that so that they can have her history documented incase of any complication.

So, u can see that at 40 women can still conceive without some of these fake theories that chose to deride women especially,if u do not have any case of any historic abortion.

I think we should focus more on male infertility. It is becoming rampant among young men of today.

so u expect your woman to say it in front of u that she has aborted before so u can use it against her later in life if anything goes wrong or start seeing her as wayward

Some people self
Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by Jeon(f): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
siofra:
Nairaland men defending women for two pages straight?? Well, I never thought I'd see this day shocked cheesy

I was surprised. This was not his plans.

The plans when down hill.

😁

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low by world123: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2023
You have not seen life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room / How To Break The Ties / WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.