Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October (22422 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Atiku's Star Witness faults US Court Judgment On Tinubu's Forfeiture Of $460,000 / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Mantul: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

How can you say people are disappointed on anything about the druggie? You mean such release will stop him from being former drug lord?
they could blackmail him, if he plays ball they'll redact it

1 Like

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by 2pacarnate(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:

Racoon, don't tell me you also swallowed this bunkum concorted by Razor gazzete

Hellanus,it is real,braze up please,visit Nedmedia on YouTube,he is presently the No 1 reporter in YouTube base on happenings in Africa,Nigeria, elections,tinubu matter,braze up man,america dey hold tinubu for blockos,he must invade Niger in one month OR..........

2 Likes

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by favor914: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Programmer47:

We understand. But let the truth be known. That's the important thing
Truth about what? You oblivious things still filled with hate, are just chasing shadows, after the next thing, you will shift to the next episode.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Ebeano49(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2023
favor914:
Big deal indeed, I know @ least 3 people that entered Yankee with Oluwole papers, that are American citizens today.

You are just chasing shadows in your hate filled body, to deceive yourself.

Oh, so you have three fraudster/forger friends and you are also spending your life on internet defending a fourth? Very noble of you.

2 Likes

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by pandax: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2023
firearcher:
The same US also released a letter to the Nigeria Inspector General of Police under Obasanjo through their consulate that their check with of the FBI records shows that Tinubu has no criminal record in the US.
A letter which was also tendered as evidence to the tribunal.

So is it possible that they released such letter without actually checking with the same FBI? An official document at such to the Federal Government of Nigeria. Would the US embarras itself by now releasing any record that is contrary to that claim?

Time will tell...

I am a little bit surprised that the Judges accepted that letter as evidence when it wasn't presented by the issuer at the court. Yet, they discarded the ones presented by the petitioners for not emanating directly from the document issuers
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Bluntemperor: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
Another disappointment loading for many people because there will be nothing tangible to see in those files lol… this will only be another win for Tinubu..lol

The OP and their negative Agenda through IPOB called Labour Party and their PDP Sympathersers should forget about ruling Nigeria as no serious Nigerians will take them seriously!

1 Like

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Omobude244: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Same FBI said he has no criminal record. Gazette that it's news are often more fake than real. How come no other credible media house is reporting this?

Summary: If you believe this fake news, then I have a bridge to sell you.
But u believed the yes daddy video?

2 Likes

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by jmoore(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Gentew:

Since did you start romancing a Yoruba man........

I don't shoot tribal bullets. I deal with people personally according to their intelligence or foolishness.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by favor914: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2023
Ebeano49:

Oh, so you have three fraudster/forger friends and you are also spending your life on internet defending a fourth? Very noble of you.
I no fit they argue with peasant way never enter aeroplane domestically, not to talk of international flight.

Say you done live for Obodo Oyibo before, then you would have @ least realized how ignorant you really are.

So, I wouldn’t blame you a bunch for your ignorance.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Mombebe: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is FAKE NEWS!

Please, it's not yet time to have that cardiac arrest,let FBI and other regulatory agencies release the Bulk documents they about your Presido.. breeze has blown,let fowl yansh show...🤣🤣🤣
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Yankee101: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2023
After court cases don finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Programmer47: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2023
favor914:
Truth about what? You oblivious things still filled with hate, are just chasing shadows, after the next thing, you will shift to the next episode.

Yes ma. You have been noted. Now scoot. The truth should not be a thorn in anyone's side, except you are criminal.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
pandax:

Nothing tangible and they are releasing 2500 documents. Nothing tangible is when the individual is unknown to the LEA of the country

The USA felt that the 5 dishonorable judges would have done the right thing based on the evidence presented, but unfortunately, they chose a different path, and LEA in the USA wants to set the record straight, at least for their own democracy

If you live in the US for more than 10 yrs, it is common knowledge that the fbi you have 1000 pages file on you lol doesn’t mean you’re a criminal or you’re being investigated.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by zoedew: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
HarryGleb:
We go now know who Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is.
Anyone reserves the right to change of name so long as all documents previously referring to the person is stated to remain valid. It indicates that it is not intended to obliterate a previously known identity associated with the person.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Yankee101: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
FOIA will prove Tinubu was not eligible to contest
But it will be released small small until court cases are over
The scam is on multiple levels

1 Like

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Musisco01:

That's after enabling bribe to the so called FBI

It is a federal crime to bride a federal agent lmao I’m tired of you people lmao
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2023
eldoradoxx:
This Bobo Chicago get clean record? Hehehehe. If FBI has 2500 page investigation documents on you, believe me, there is something they have on you.

It will surprise you that many things will be redacted from the files for national security reasons. You people don’t know nothing about the US FIO act and its limitations. Mark my word, this will only be a win for Tinubu when those papers are released.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

If you have brain and praying for the progress of NIGERIA and not your tribe, you may be wondering why Tinubu was going to court to ask them not to disclose anything.

But I doubt if you have the ability to reason well?

You are the brainless one for assuming that I’m Yoruba because I said “there will be nothing to see in those files” you’re dumb and lack home training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2023
bluefilm:

His picture with the name Thubv abi?

Dey play.

My name has been messed up many times in the US, this is a common knowledge. Like said, nothing will be found in those papers. US is not even looking to destroy Nigeria relationship instead it is looking to strengthen it. For that reason alone, even if there’s anything to see, it will be redacted under the national security act lol you people know nothing for real.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by KanwuliaExtra: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2023
tishbite42:

Na that one I dey wonder so
That Tinubu na cartel lord

Without shame too!
Instead of hiding his ugly azzze, he is all over the place high as a kite on steroids too.

1 Like

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by stormborn28(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Programmer47: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

My name has been messed up many times in the US, this is a common knowledge. Like said, nothing will be found in those papers. US is not even looking to destroy Nigeria relationship instead it is looking to strengthen it. For that reason alone, even if there’s anything to see, it will be redacted under the national security act lol you people know nothing for real.

Lamba
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by eldoradoxx: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

It will surprise you that many things will be redacted from the files for national security reasons. You people don’t know nothing about the US FIO act and its limitations. Mark my word, this will only be a win for Tinubu when those papers are released.
Redacted to protect those who investigated, how they investigated, the identity of those who made statements to FBI and other issues likely to affect America's national security, but will disclose sufficient facts concerning the subject matter of the investigation- Bola Tinubu.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by mvem(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is FAKE NEWS!
it is NOT
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by mvem(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
Another disappointment loading for many people because there will be nothing tangible to see in those files lol… this will only be another win for Tinubu..lol
funny that the FBI has lot of documents on him and you say people will see nothing

The FBI don't keep somuch on you when you are clean
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by tonididdy(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2023
The tinibu I've come to know is a man of planned tracks

He has doctored every angle you can come from.
This one will be another stolen win!

...indeed: it's his turn and he is prepared!
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by pandax: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

If you live in the US for more than 10 yrs, it is common knowledge that the fbi you have 1000 pages file on you lol doesn’t mean you’re a criminal or you’re being investigated.

If you are clean, the FBI should have nothing on you. Conversely, Egypt has nothing on Israel
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by femicyrus(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Atiku vs tinubu @ 2023 election. Atiku O lule
Atiku vs tinubu @ PEPT. Atiku O lule
Atiku vs tinubu @ USA. CSU. Atiku O lule
Atiku vs tinubu @ supreme court. Atiku O lule
Atiku vs tinubu @ 2027 election. Atiku O lule.
Atiku vs shettima @ 2031 election. Atiku O lule
Atiku vs shettima @ 2035 election. Atiku O lule
Atiku vs Obi @ 2039 election. Atiku O ...
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Faposky95: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2023
ganisucks:

The FBI will release it. But Obidients are chasing shadows. Why will the FBI release it? Simple- Just look at Gabon, Niger and Mali and you will know what the cabal is up to. Everything was planned from the get-go. The economy cannot support numerous profligacy of the NASS and governors. We are returning to the 90's. The time of people selling cars, endless credit to push drugs, yahoo boys and so on will soon be over. I.e. For now. Nigerians should get ready for SAP 2. Nigerians are going to suffer like never before. Goodluck to Nigerians.

I smell the rat of all mice.......
As long as the race for Africa is concerned, Nigeria and its leadership remains tantamount in the US of A's me nene kaji kwo.....
BAT man
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by pacespot(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2023
This sanctuary for Nigerian scammers called nairaland will not like this news. Most of people on this forum are just cretins looking for anything to deride the noble movement, Obidients. But this one is a very bad news for them because their slave master, jagaban, is about to be exposed.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by DevilSignature: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
Wait till then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Considers Dogara As Minority Leader. / Obaseki Inspecting Edo Secretariat Ongoing Work(photos) / Niger Bobi Grazing Reserve Comes Alive, Decades After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.