Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October (22454 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Atiku's Star Witness faults US Court Judgment On Tinubu's Forfeiture Of $460,000 / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Phantom233: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2023
favor914:
Truth about what? You oblivious things still filled with hate, are just chasing shadows, after the next thing, you will shift to the next episode.
am sure you're a yoruba man but being tribalistic doesn't help This country. Tinubu is a confirmed cocoaine dealer , this makes him an illegitimate president. almost all his academics records is questionable so what are you saying?
It's only a thief that defends a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by JONSYN7154: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
Make una no release am o
hahaha.

Why brotherly.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2023
pandax:

If you are clean, the FBI should have nothing on you. Conversely, Egypt has nothing on Israel

Sorry but you’re wrong about that. FBI has files for many American citizens and residents… not because they’ve committed any crime lol
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2023
mvem:
funny that the FBI has lot of documents on him and you say people will see nothing

The FBI don't keep somuch on you when you are clean

FBI keeps files of many citizens and residents, not necessarily because you commit crime… but you could be a person of interest. Being a person of interest doesn’t always mean it’s bad stuff or crime. You people have a lot to learn. And many things will be redacted on those papers anyways, in accordance with the national security act lmao
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Redacted to protect those who investigated, how they investigated, the identity of those who made statements to FBI and other issues likely to affect America's national security, but will disclose sufficient facts concerning the subject matter of the investigation- Bola Tinubu.

No only that but redacted because it is classified information that they don’t want to make public.
Being FBI’s person of interest doesn’t necessarily means you’ve committed a crime lmao
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Programmer47:

Lamba

Ignorance is bliss 😁
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Programmer47: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

FBI keeps files of many citizens and residents, not necessarily because you commit crime… but you could be a person of interest. Being a person of interest doesn’t always mean it’s bad stuff or crime. You people have a lot to learn. And many things will be redacted on those papers anyways, in accordance with the national security act lmao

Your self delusion is loud
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Middleborn: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
pandax:

I am a little bit surprised that the Judges accepted that letter as evidence when it wasn't presented by the issuer at the court. Yet, they discarded the ones presented by the petitioners for not emanating directly from the document issuers

Obviously the reason why the U.S Justice system wants to clear the air on this issue. i wouldnt be suprised it was a fake FBI report sent to the IGP. Everything about Tinubu is fake.

All just want is that the truth comes out. Fake certificate, fake identity, and drug case. There could be much more in that 250 page document.
When this is out, i want to see how the Nigeria Judicial system will totally and finally destroy their institution and what they represent by sweeping these issues under the carpet. Then we will all go out on the streets and burn this country down to ashes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Programmer47:

Your self delusion is loud

Hahah okay! If that keeps you happy!
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Ebeano49(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
favor914:
I no fit they argue with peasant way never enter aeroplane domestically, not to talk of international flight.

Say you done live for Obodo Oyibo before, then you would have @ least realized how ignorant you really are.

So, I wouldn’t blame you a bunch for your ignorance.

grin grin grin e pain am well well. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me die grin grin
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by adanny01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:
So terrible one man put Nigeria on the world map for the very wrong criminal reason.

That man is Obi.

He and his band of hooligans are not tired of loosing, they are hell bent on dragging Tinubu and this country through the mud because they are bitter losers.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by MrAgbako: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Another heartbreak news loading for deluded Igbos zombies
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Dittodat: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
Another disappointment loading for many people because there will be nothing tangible to see in those files lol… this will only be another win for Tinubu..lol
Exactly, they will end up abusing the FBi once they find out that there's nothing there.
They will claim that the FBI has been bribed or that Biden told them to cover uo because the US needs to Tinubu for their African plans.
Just wait and see. These delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPOB cannibal monkeys are desperate MOFOs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by 43Ronin: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
tishbite42:

If you were gainfully employed, you wouldn't reply a comment in less than a minute after it was posted. You're jobless as Phuck
I'm not excited about the so-called docs release coz the FBI must have doctored them
Just try and get a life
FBI cannot doctor them because it 2500 pages. for him to have that amount of pages means a thorough investigation was carried out.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Ozommadu: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
Another disappointment loading for many people because there will be nothing tangible to see in those files lol… this will only be another win for Tinubu..lol

Nothing to see in a 2500 pages ebola secret?? You must be a comedian

1 Like

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

Guess you haven’t traveled out, or don’t know meaning of forfeiting, to forfeit is to admit wrongdoing, most times it’s like plea bargain, Nigeria efcc and police use. You know you wrong, but you agree to give it all back.

1 Like

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Guess you haven’t traveled out, or don’t know meaning of forfeiting, to forfeit is to admit wrongdoing, most times it’s like plea bargain, Nigeria efcc and police use. You know you wrong, but you agree to give it all back.

I’m sure that I’ve been to more countries than you have. Don’t talk to me about “traveling out” lmao 🤣
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dittodat:

Exactly, they will end up abusing the FBi once they find out that there's nothing there.
They will claim that the FBI has been bribed or that Biden told them to cover uo because the US needs to Tinubu for their African plans.
Just wait and see. These delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPOB cannibal monkeys are desperate MOFOs.

Normal normal sef federal agencies will redact majority of the pages. Most of these small boys here have never seen a US govt released papers, majority of the important stuff will be redacted and claim the national security act hahaha 🤣 but Obi kids will blame fbi and Biden ofcourse, they will say they’ve been bribed too 😂😂😂

Obi successfully pack these low IQ boys in one corner and capitalize on their ignorance lol
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by tishbite42: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
43Ronin:

FBI cannot doctor them because it 2500 pages. for him to have that amount of pages means a thorough investigation was carried out.
You never can tell
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by MEGAWATCH: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

You are the brainless one for assuming that I’m Yoruba because I said “there will be nothing to see in those files” you’re dumb and lack home training.

Tell us where you are from, if you have the courage to say the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Same FBI said he has no criminal record. Gazette that it's news are often more fake than real. How come no other credible media house is reporting this?

Summary: If you believe this fake news, then I have a bridge to sell you.
people's gazzett and SR are the only 2 uncensor news in nigeria
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Dittodat: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

Normal normal sef federal agencies will redact majority of the pages. Most of these small boys here have never seen a US govt released papers, majority of the important stuff will be redacted and claim the national security act hahaha 🤣 but Obi kids will blame fbi and Biden ofcourse, they will say they’ve been bribed too 😂😂😂

Obi successfully pack these low IQ boys in one corner and capitalize on their ignorance lol
Thank you my brother. I already know what will happen and what these Obi diots will say. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Jeffy1206(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is just but another blackmail by US. expect tinubu to resume his attack on Niger soon.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoHssMU5yUc?si=iB9IDeW9iQiOexW2

Atiku VS Tinubu: US Court Fast Tracks Release Of Academic Records To Meet 14d Supreme Court Deadline
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Menclothing: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Was d importance
2 time senator
2 time gov
Now president

Why u know release b4?
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Tell us where you are from, if you have the courage to say the truth?

Again, it is dumb to assume my tribe because I corrected your ignorance. Not everybody is bigoted like you are! Enjoy your bigoted mindset.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by KORLAR(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Many people opposed to Tinubu will rejoice prematurely at this news but if you’re a student of life and politics; you’d know nothing tangible can come out of this.

They just want to waste your time.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by MEGAWATCH: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

Again, it is dumb to assume my tribe because I corrected your ignorance. Not everybody is bigoted like you are! Enjoy your bigoted mindset.

You know you are a HYPOCRITE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:

I’m sure that I’ve been to more countries than you have. Don’t talk to me about “traveling out” lmao 🤣

You wish, really wish.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You wish, really wish.

If you’re well traveled you wouldn’t ask a stranger on a public forum if they’ve ever traveled out. That right there exposed your mindset.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by SpaceTour: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tinubu is being dragged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants / South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region / 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.