Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,942 members, 7,980,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

90-day Marketing Marathon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 90-day Marketing Marathon (91 Views)

How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary / Make At Least $10 A Day Marketing CPA Offers For Free / Gtbank Is Granting Customers A 90 Day Grace Period On All SME Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

90-day Marketing Marathon by akinsmail51: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2023
I need 10 business owners or service providers who are DETERMINED to LEARN and IMPLEMENT marketing secrets they can use to double or triple their sales and take their business to the desired next level.

How will you feel If I take you through marketing strategies and tactics you can use to make sales in millions on a monthly basis.

It's going to be a 90-Day MARKETING MARATHON that will transform you and contribute immensely to your business bottom line.

If you're interested, chat up Ismaeel Akintayo on +234 •80 •6552 •4808.

Share this post with business owners on your timeline.

© Ismaeel Akintayo
Pelawi Business Consults

PS: Take note of the bolded words. Also, you have to meet the selection criteria and ready to do the work, it's a practical session.

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To 70% Off! Begin Startup With Smart Deliveryall Script / How You Were Taught In School. / Ease Of Clearing Cargo : Nigerian Customs Signs Agreement With Benin Counterpart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.