Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos (15970 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Embittered. Because of lack? It's a socioeconomic thing.

If you had such money for tickets weekly, you wouldn't have been giving nonsensical epistles to the OP.

Yawn!!
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by mod9: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Has he slept with you? You seems to know him well. You must be speaking from experience
IconicR:
You are more horrible for hating the truth

Same man you are speaking for sleeps with people's wives unremorsefully

If you see me going at someone you should ask me first why I'm doing so
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by charles009(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=huntinghunter post=125753208]I'm also in your shoes, left my family of ten years to work in Lagos. You will get used to it, all you need to do is sit your wife down and have a heart to heart discussion on how the family will pull through the period. Reassure her that all will be well and also ask for her support even though you did not mention about missing her. As for your kids, don't know how old they are but be rest assured they will also adjust. Nonetheless, call them frequently especially on video call. That your once a week travel to Enugu no fit work. Even if you go once in a month, body go tell you. However if you can move your family with you now then do not hesitate. All the best bro[/quote

Thanks for encouraging me. I will move them hopefully after third term next year. That will be my plan...I've set things in motion to make it seamless for wify.

To the guys complaining I didn't mention my wife, for the records she is my best friend.
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by charles009(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
okoroemeka:
is it sustainable to travel from Lagos to enugu every weekend?let's be realistic about the cost and risks,at least once monthly is ok with enough video calls to makeup while planning to take them in the shortest time possible

I actually meant once monthly, it was a typo.

Thanks for the encouragement...
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by charles009(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
countryman13:

All the best but try n make d visit once in a month considering the happenings in d country now especially in d area of security. I was transferred from Abj to Lagos in 2021 n my visit used to b once in two months until i finally relocated them Mid last year. Thanks

Thanks for encouraging me....I will move them after third term next year...

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by countryman13: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
]
charles009:

Thanks for encouraging me....I will move them after third term next year...
sounds good. All da best
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Addme: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2023
garriAndsugar:
From Lagos you intend to visit once weekly?
Is Enugu now in Ogun state abi you go dey disappear for fast movement
Leave am now, even we wey dey live Ogun State but work in Lagos now go back home twice a month.
If body no tell am, hin pocket go tell am.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Fab21: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Congrats
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Tito24: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Were you not the one who brought the candidate I was supporting?

Why are you sounding like a victim
You are very troublesome person
You must be a very short man
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Issue Of HND Discrimination In The Civil Service / ICAN Stops Direct Conversion Of Foreign Qualifications / Earn #1000 Daily On Scooper App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.