Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,566 members, 7,934,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why Must I Register My Business With The CAC? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Must I Register My Business With The CAC? (85 Views)

How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal / Must I Join An Association Before Operating My Business? / How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Must I Register My Business With The CAC? by zsparkle: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Registering a business offers several benefits, including:

1. Legal recognition: Registration establishes your business as a legal entity, separating personal and business liabilities.

2. Brand protection: You can protect your business name and brand through registration, preventing others from using it.

3. Access to funding: Registered businesses can access various funding options, such as loans, grants, and investor capital.

4. Credibility: Registration enhances your business's credibility and trustworthiness in the eyes of customers, partners, and suppliers.

5. Tax advantages: Certain business structures offer tax benefits and deductions that can lower your tax liability.

6. Limited liability: Many business structures, like LLCs and corporations, provide limited liability protection, shielding personal assets from business debts and lawsuits.

7. Perpetual existence: Registered businesses can exist beyond the owner's lifespan, facilitating business succession planning.

8. Contracts and agreements: Registration enables your business to enter into contracts and agreements with other businesses and individuals.

9. Regulatory compliance: Registered businesses must adhere to specific regulations, ensuring they operate within the law.

10. Access to government programs: Registration may grant access to government programs, incentives, and contracts that support business growth.

11. Intellectual property rights: It helps protect your intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, and copyrights.

12. Facilitates partnerships: Registration can make it easier to form partnerships and collaborations with other businesses.

13. Professional image: Registered businesses are often seen as more professional and established, which can attract customers and investors.

14. Employee recruitment: It may be easier to attract talented employees to a registered business due to job security and benefits.

15. Exit strategy: Registration can facilitate the sale or transfer of your business when you decide to exit.

I can help you with any CAC issues.

Call|Text|WhatsApp: 08068934162

#CACguru #seasonedaccountant

(1) (Reply)

How You Were Taught In School. / � Discover Affordable, Reliable, And Fast Granites Supply In Lagos! � / Onitsha Bridge-head Traders Threaten Lawsuit Over Alleged Caretaker Imposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.