Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,584 members, 7,905,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. (1856 Views)

Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Shelter100(f): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
You've married a second wife through the window.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by uwuana: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Intergrated:
Wait na salary of 120 you take dey do all this things. Guy abeg talk Truth abeg.
I have a side hustle that fetched me some other income, infact who dey rely on salary this days?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by henrimoto(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
uwuana:

Thank you my bro for this piece of advice, what happened that day between two of us honestly I can't explain it , because she told me she has feelings for me long time ago that she don't know how to tell me, she also said she has been praying to God to give her somebody to uplift her from her burdens, that God answered her prayer through me.

Right from your former compound, she had admired the way you cared and provided for your family ,even with the very little salary then. She had secretly wished she had a man as caring and supportive as you back Then.

Now, that money you gave her for support, na that "kindness" explode her emotional part towards you more.
She has been "emotionally thirsty" for long, no care, no support/help from the man she called husband. She hasn't been happy for a long while before you render her that kindness.

So, why wouldn't she throw out her heart towards you ? ( That's why ,as a man, when you are rendering kindness to a married woman that is emotionally down, you get to be careful before emotional emotions develop).

*To escape this Affair now*

Bros, distance yourself from her for sometime. 2 wks, 3 WKS, or 4wks. To break that Emotional Attachment first. During this time, break every communication,even phone calls from her. If you know do am so, her voice only go trigger those feelings.

To achieve, move away temporarily from your residence. If you tell her to stop coming to your place temporarily, she no go fit do am o. After some days, she go find you come, and when she comes, you wouldn't be able to turn her back.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by uwuana: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
henrimoto:

Right from your former compound, she had admired the way you cared and provided for your family ,even with the very little salary then. She had secretly wished she had a man as caring and supportive as you back Then.

Now, that money you gave her for support, na that "kindness" explode her emotional part towards you more.
She has been "emotionally thirsty" for long, no care, no support/help from the man she called husband. She hasn't been happy for a long while before you render her that kindness.

So, why wouldn't she throw out her heart towards you ? ( That's why ,as a man, when you are rendering kindness to a married woman that is emotionally down, you get to be careful before emotional emotions develop).

Bros, distance yourself from her for sometime. 2 wks, 3 WKS, or 4wks. To break that Emotional Attachment first. During this time, break every communication,even phone calls from her. If you know do am so, her voice only go trigger those feelings.

To achieve, move away temporarily from your residence. If you tell her to stop coming to your place temporarily, she no go fit do am o. After some days, she go find you come, and when she comes, you wouldn't be able to turn her back.
I think you are the only person that understand my story, thanks for this great idea, I will try and work on it.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by henrimoto(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
uwuana:
I think you are the only person that understand my story, thanks for this great idea, I will try and work on it.
Bros!! No be your mind to do wetin you dey do with her but the emotional attachment towards her is strong.

It happens like that because there was a part of you that yerns for companionship - you've lonely too for sometime, coupled with the hard working part of her you admired.

Just try to break away from her for some weeks. No calls, no physical contacts...and all that.

See this part too, It will sound some how but there is reality in it.

STOP EATING FROM HER HAND!
STOP GIVING HER HELP IN FORM OF MONEY &GIFTS!

The above dey somehow difficult but....they are EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS.
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by uwuana: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
henrimoto:
Bros!! No be your mind to do wetin you dey do with her but the emotional attachment towards her is strong.

It happens like that because there was a part of you that yerns for companionship - you've lonely too for sometime, coupled with the hard working part of her you admired.

Just try to break away from her for some weeks. No calls, no physical contacts...and all that.

See this part too, It will sound some how but there is reality in it.

STOP EATING FROM HER HAND!
STOP GIVING HER HELP IN FORM OF MONEY &GIFTS!

The above dey somehow difficult but....they are EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS.
👍🤝

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by capnies: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN. MAYBE
ANOTHER MAN IS ALSO HELPING YOUR WIFE WHO HAS NO FEELINGS FOR YOU. ASK SAMPSON
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by uwuana: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
capnies:
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN. MAYBE
ANOTHER MAN IS ALSO HELPING YOUR WIFE WHO HAS NO FEELINGS FOR YOU. ASK SAMPSON
I never said my wife doesn't have feelings for me,we communicate regularly and I also sent her money on monthly basis for her and the kids.
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by garriAndsugar: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
OP. how do you manage to commit adultery with 120k salary, please explain in Capital letters cos even a single man needs to use your tactics.
only you taking care of your family plus side woman with 4 kids from 120k salary. you go need enter that guinness book oh

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by MumEmdy(f): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
OP. how to manage to commit adultery with 120k salary, please explain in Capital letters cos even a single man needs to use your tactics.
only you taking care of your family plus side woman with 4 kids from 120k salary. you go need enter that guinness book oh

Is this your own way of appreciating God for divine upliftment in your place of work ?? You need to stop that ungodly affair to avoid the impeding doom that's so glaring at you.

I wonder how some married people find it so easy to commit adultery 🙇‍♀ī¸đŸ™‡â€â™€ī¸

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Taal17: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
uwuana:
I know, but I want to stop it, she is giving me reason not to stop, that if I leave her she will die, I don't want her to commit suicide all because of me

She won't die.
Any love that threatens death is lust and jealousy.
Money you should use for your own future you're using it for someone else's kids.
You realize your wife could do the same and you'd be the first to 'throw' her out of this marriage.
Move apartment and don't tell her where you live. Pack out with no warning .
She'll threaten to tell your wife then you too threaten to tell her husband

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
uwuana:
Good day fellow nairaland, please I have some Pressing issues on my neck that am trying to laid off, but the more I tried the more a new chapter will open.
5 years ago when I married My wife, my life was in total mess, things was so difficult for me as of then, I was working under contract in a company and the salary was just a peanut, I was staying in a face me apartment, that was when I get to know this family, when my wife give birth to our first child everywhere was rough and tough for me I couldn't even afford the hospital bill because I haven't received salary for two months with the company new policy, well it was this woman my neighbor wife that borrowed me the money to pay, I was so happy and pray for her that for this good she did for me God will answer her secret prayers.well things wasn't going well and my wife suggest I should quit my job that we should relocate to her place in the Niger Delta, I told to have patience that I have a feeling that the job am doing will pave way and things will work out fine, things started to get better and I was able to get a self con apartment and we moved in and left my neighbor in the face me compound, after two years my wife said she going to her place to start up a business, I tried to persuade her to stay but she refused,by December last year I gathered all I have and gave her to go. Well things changed and by January this year a new announcement was made in the company am working, it's no more contract, the contractor was sacked and am the new person in charge of my session and there was huge increase in salary, I was so happy and rejoicing, me that was collecting 35k and now 120k, I called my wife and asked her to come back but she refused, she said business is booming she can't leave it and come back, that she can only visit when the kids have holidays, well by March this year I was able to get new and comfortable place, I moved in.
On Easter day I had a visitors, it was my former neighbor wife and one of her sister, she said she has been to my former place but she was informed I parked out and my former landlord directed her here, I was so happy to see her,we exchange greetings and I offered them what I cooked, she asked about my wife if she has made up her mind to come back, I said no, after all the jolly and merriment they left, I went their place the next Sunday to greet them, everything is not alright, I can see the anger in her face, I met them on a family meeting, I had to leave, she later came to my place in the evening and explain everything that's is going on to me, she said she has been living in sorry and pain see I knew her in that compound, she asked me if wife didn't tell me anything about it I said no, she said she was the bread winner of the family, she the one paying the all the bills including rent and the children school fee's, the husband is a okada rider,he collect the bike on higher purchased, and he doesn't bring anything back to the family, this has been going on like that for all those years and she can't continue again because the Man want to kill her before her time with four children, that was why she called for the family meeting, she was telling me all this things things with tears rolling from her eyes, I told her to stop crying that everything will be alright, after she left I called my wife and asked her if what her friend said is true, she said yes,I was shocked and I started thinking what to do to assist her, I called her and she came to my place, I gave her 20k, she was so happy and thanked me very much, but I didn't inform my wife about the money I gave her friend, later on I started feeling lonely since my wife is around the thought of this woman is always on my head, I tried to fight it but e no work, she came visit one day and she told me she not a kid that I should tell her what's in my mind, I was confused, I thought about the respect and other things I said no to myself,I couldn't say out, she told me she has the same feelings for me, that am the source of her happiness,we both kiss each other, since then our relationship has become something so strong that I can't even break, the more I tried to break it the more it becomes stronger, she has been coming to me steadily and giving me sex, she said her body is mine, and I have been assisting, I helped to pay the rent and children school fee's last term, I talked to her yesterday that what we are doing is not good, how does she feel sleeping with her best friend husband, she said she thought about it also but she can't control it that she doesn't have any feelings for her husband again, that if I leave her she will die, because I have been the one carrying all this burden for her, please advise me what to do to stop This so that she won't get hurt,

That is why you are likely going to remain poor and never make a headway in life.

The mindset is the difference between the poor and the rich. Any excess money the poor has, they want to squander it with no thought of savings and investing to get more money.

Continue sotigbo!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
doggedfighter:

I don't want her to die too

So continue, please

We all dont want her to die, more greese to op's gbola!
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by doggedfighter(f): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Skyview01:

We all dont want her to die, more greese to op's gbola!

Sky, you just have to mention our brother's gbola.
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
doggedfighter:

Sky, you just have to mention our brother's gbola.

Nor vex my sister. We all care this woman and don't want her to die! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Tayorshd87: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
burp18:
this is why couples shouldn't be apart for too long. The funny thing is your wife might also be having an affair with someone else out there just like you're doing now.

Is not might brother .. the wife is having affair with somebody else too because how can a house wife left the home and forget the husband and didnt even miss him 🤔

We are not kids now haba the man too should continue to enjoy at his own peril
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Tayorshd87: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sharap the wife is busy enjoy another man's di*k too because I can't see the reason a wife should left her husband behind for so long even if the man didn't agree to her decision mtheeww plz allow d man to enjoy while it last biko

TimT:
Lol... wahala .. The heights people climb just to commit adultery can never be overestimated...

See what money caused?
When you were broke, she assisted you, Una no fu..ck...
Now she is broke, you assisted her, and still do..
Sorry OP, but let me tell you, you can never progress in this life... no be curse o, na fact ..
As it is, you are now shouldering responsibility that isn't yours, and also heavier than you...
Even if your salary is 1m , life no go still better for you ..
When u were broke, where to see money dey Ur agenda, now money don come, na where to fu..ck...
Either your wife comes back, or you go and meet her...
That your neighbour is hustling for her 4kids oo..
And herself..
Plus her husband coz any money u give her, she takes home and cook rice and stew, the husband go follow chop.. chai, ontop your head ...
See as you dey use your hand dey scatter your own life ....
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Tayorshd87: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
See ehn u don't have any problem because if I were u I will do more than that..

An adage says nearest is dearest 💋

The person closer to u is ur love and not someone at d far end ...

Let me tell u d fact ur wife too is not clean because she might be receiving another di*k where she is because according to what u said I don't think she is missing u or even have u at heart and left u like that ...

Bro hold this woman well at least for u to enjoy urself too ..

So anytime ur wife is back then u guys can continue ..

But since she is not around continue and live ur life the way u see it because ur wife too is doing d adultery more than u in her present location..

Bro wake up from dream Biko 😛

uwuana:
Good day fellow nairaland, please I have some Pressing issues on my neck that am trying to laid off, but the more I tried the more a new chapter will open.
5 years ago when I married My wife, my life was in total mess, things was so difficult for me as of then, I was working under contract in a company and the salary was just a peanut, I was staying in a face me apartment, that was when I get to know this family, when my wife give birth to our first child everywhere was rough and tough for me I couldn't even afford the hospital bill because I haven't received salary for two months with the company new policy, well it was this woman my neighbor wife that borrowed me the money to pay, I was so happy and pray for her that for this good she did for me God will answer her secret prayers.well things wasn't going well and my wife suggest I should quit my job that we should relocate to her place in the Niger Delta, I told to have patience that I have a feeling that the job am doing will pave way and things will work out fine, things started to get better and I was able to get a self con apartment and we moved in and left my neighbor in the face me compound, after two years my wife said she going to her place to start up a business, I tried to persuade her to stay but she refused,by December last year I gathered all I have and gave her to go. Well things changed and by January this year a new announcement was made in the company am working, it's no more contract, the contractor was sacked and am the new person in charge of my session and there was huge increase in salary, I was so happy and rejoicing, me that was collecting 35k and now 120k, I called my wife and asked her to come back but she refused, she said business is booming she can't leave it and come back, that she can only visit when the kids have holidays, well by March this year I was able to get new and comfortable place, I moved in.
On Easter day I had a visitors, it was my former neighbor wife and one of her sister, she said she has been to my former place but she was informed I parked out and my former landlord directed her here, I was so happy to see her,we exchange greetings and I offered them what I cooked, she asked about my wife if she has made up her mind to come back, I said no, after all the jolly and merriment they left, I went their place the next Sunday to greet them, everything is not alright, I can see the anger in her face, I met them on a family meeting, I had to leave, she later came to my place in the evening and explain everything that's is going on to me, she said she has been living in sorry and pain see I knew her in that compound, she asked me if wife didn't tell me anything about it I said no, she said she was the bread winner of the family, she the one paying the all the bills including rent and the children school fee's, the husband is a okada rider,he collect the bike on higher purchased, and he doesn't bring anything back to the family, this has been going on like that for all those years and she can't continue again because the Man want to kill her before her time with four children, that was why she called for the family meeting, she was telling me all this things things with tears rolling from her eyes, I told her to stop crying that everything will be alright, after she left I called my wife and asked her if what her friend said is true, she said yes,I was shocked and I started thinking what to do to assist her, I called her and she came to my place, I gave her 20k, she was so happy and thanked me very much, but I didn't inform my wife about the money I gave her friend, later on I started feeling lonely since my wife is around the thought of this woman is always on my head, I tried to fight it but e no work, she came visit one day and she told me she not a kid that I should tell her what's in my mind, I was confused, I thought about the respect and other things I said no to myself,I couldn't say out, she told me she has the same feelings for me, that am the source of her happiness,we both kiss each other, since then our relationship has become something so strong that I can't even break, the more I tried to break it the more it becomes stronger, she has been coming to me steadily and giving me sex, she said her body is mine, and I have been assisting, I helped to pay the rent and children school fee's last term, I talked to her yesterday that what we are doing is not good, how does she feel sleeping with her best friend husband, she said she thought about it also but she can't control it that she doesn't have any feelings for her husband again, that if I leave her she will die, because I have been the one carrying all this burden for her, please advise me what to do to stop This so that she won't get hurt,
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by burp18: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Is not might brother .. the wife is having affair with somebody else too because how can a house wife left the home and forget the husband and didnt even miss him 🤔

We are not kids now haba the man too should continue to enjoy at his own peril
Are you serious? Is that the sort of example you'd want to them to set for their kids? I know things have gotten really bad over the years but this.... This is a total no.. It's why I always advocate for people to be very careful when choosing a spouse. Marty someone who is everything to you, someone who cannot do without you. Someone you cannot do without. If you marry someone you truly love and the person loves you and you have a very strong connection. You wouldn't even dare harbor thoughts of having an affair with someone else. I'm not married.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Tayorshd87: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Guy allow that bros enjoy because her wife that left too is vulnerable to another's di*ck where she is ... because the man didnt reallow allow her to leave just watch after some month the fie will call for a divorce because she would have seen a better man...

Nonsense a married woman for that matter leaving her husband behind for greener pasture 😊😁😁

henrimoto:

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Tayorshd87: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
burp18:
Are you serious? Is that the sort of example you'd want to them to set for their kids? I know things have gotten really bad over the years but this.... This is a total no.. It's why I always advocate for people to be very careful when choosing a spouse. Marty someone who is everything to you, someone who cannot do without you. Someone you cannot do without. If you marry someone you truly love and the person loves you and you have a very strong connection. You wouldn't even dare harbor thoughts of having an affair with someone else. I'm not married.

I understand you but the suituation nowadays is not like that because the woman u love with all ur life might not b ur wife due to bad.exposure and hallot groups they belongs too so because of.that a man can wait for up to 50years all because he is looking for love 🤔

So why can't he just pick one to at least give birth before old age 🤔

Telling u this from experience ☚ī¸

Social media has turn all our ladies to even wife hallot have u heated that before ??
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by burp18: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tayorshd87:

I understand you but the suituation nowadays is not like that because the woman u love with all ur life might not b ur wife due to bad.exposure and hallot groups they belongs too so because of.that a man can wait for up to 50years all because he is looking for love 🤔

So why can't he just pick one to at least give birth before old age 🤔

Telling u this from experience ☚ī¸

Social media has turn all our ladies to even wife hallot have u heated that before ??
If this is what marriage is all about going by your assertion. Then people have no business being married. I mean. What's the point of claiming you're married while you and your wife a screwing other people outside? There's still a lot of good people out there. If you look hard enough you'll find that one special person

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Tayorshd87: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
burp18:
If this is what marriage is all about going by your assertion. Then people have no business being married. I mean. What's the point of claiming you're married while you and your wife a screwing other people outside? There's still a lot of good people out there. If you look hard enough you'll find that one special person

God bless you u really understood the game..

And this is same reason many of them follow to get married because the wife shouldn't have offer to leave in d first place mean he can live enjoy and flex well without the husband for months years 😊😊😊😊

So you can see what am saying is really right 👍

Base on special person as a man even if u found one then when u later make it in life then adultry is sure go 😊 as long as u are not poor
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by TimT: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Sharap the wife is busy enjoy another man's di*k too because I can't see the reason a wife should left her husband behind for so long even if the man didn't agree to her decision mtheeww plz allow d man to enjoy while it last biko

Okay o.. marriage advisor đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2023
I am honestly beginning to doubt the op. This is a takes by moonlight. Lots of things are not adding up.
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by mrblessed(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2023
uwuana:
Yesterday I asked her so many things and she open up another chapter of what she passing through, she said early January this year her husband was locked up in the police station, she was called up, she went there and they said her husband collect loan of 100k from somebody and refused to pay, so they had to settle for him to be paying instalmental, but before they released him he must pay 40k upfront, January that things are rough, she had to go borrowed from her place of work to secure his released, since then he didn't even talk about how to repay the 40k back,he doesn't bring any money for food at home, how he spent the money he borrowed she doesn't know, but at the end of the day she was the one suffering for it, that it was all the assistance that I was giving her that she was able to settle the debt, she said this is another reason she can't get me off her life, that am different, that am so special, I bought her pads in June, she said her husband saw it and asked her what the thing is, she told him is bread that he should go and eat it, that I can see how bad things are, even pads her husband did not know because he has never bought it for her since she married him
Oga, forget the sob stories, it won't do you or your lover any good. You guys know exactly what you are doing. So, stop it now.
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by DyingFetus: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2023
You did the right thing

If she want make she kys
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Obierika(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:
Na married woman with 4 kids u dey take cure konji

Weldone sir

grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Obierika(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Foodqueen:
Stop it now and make sure you communicate everything to your wife.

That woman won't commit suicide cos of you. It's just a blackmail.

What was your wife thinking when she left her marriage to go back home.

I think he should stop but disclosing everything to his wife will do more damage
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Obierika(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
MumEmdy:

Is this your own way of appreciating God for divine upliftment in your place of work ?? You need to stop that ungodly affair to avoid the impeding doom that's so glaring at you.

I wonder how some married people find it so easy to commit adultery 🙇‍♀ī¸đŸ™‡â€â™€ī¸

Madam you quoted the wrong person!
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by FRANCISTOWN: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
uwuana:
I know, but I want to stop it, she is giving me reason not to stop, that if I leave her she will die, I don't want her to commit suicide all because of me

First of all, why would anyone in his right frame of mind have anything sexually to do with a married woman??

Of all the beautiful girls with young and cool blood in colleges and other higher institutions, you decided to go for an overused , expired, worn-out and a hot blood , "after-4" good for nothing piece of sh**.

Why didn't the woman come to you when you were earning #35k?

Why did she come when she heard that you changed apartment?

That woman is just looking for whom to help alleviate the burden of her responsibilities and good enough, you are the uncircumspectious sacrificial go*t.

RULE 1: Never ever trusts what comes out of a woman (They always give stories to satisfy their emotions)

Your response up there got me really thinking about what your age would be.

If you left her, she'll die(lol, some primary school boosheet)

What a selfish personal, what about her husband? If the man got to know about her affairs, can't he also die from the heartbreak?

If you left her, nothing will happen, unless you are trying to justify your own selfishness too.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by NoToPile: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Won ti get OP yi sha. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Contribution I Packed And How I Spent The Money. / Remember The 3 Rs (reduce, Reuse, And Recycle)? How Do Take Advantage Of It? / Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.