Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman (25189 Views)

Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by fkj950ax(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
This idea of FIRS and Customs setting financial targets every year is extremely wrong.

Tax and duties cannot be coerced out of people. If the economy is productive, people will automatically be charged duties and they will pay taxes. Its like saying I will give birth to children 10 ft tall? You can't determine the height of an unborn child. The child grows and lives his life and whatever height he gets to is what you will have.

But NGA agencies don't do anything to make the economy productive, but set tax targets to collect.

The loopholes and deficiencies across the tax collection is also the fault of the government.

The vigour they use in collection is not the same when it comes to accounting for what the tax was used for. Not a single FIRS CEO has said to the public what the FG used the taxes for, but it just goes into FAAC and thats the end. National cake for the boys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Flakstews: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Verified PayPal Fnf And Business Account With Cry.pto Function For 5K.

PayPal Funds From 645 Naira Per $...

Our PayPal Funds are directly from legit source.

Our PayPal account are verified with full functionality. They can send and receive funds, and even link card.

PayPal Account Available For All Countries.

Check my profile for my WhatsApp Number or Below For My WhatsApp Number
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by NAC1666: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Philistine(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
happney65:
Wayre talk
Mumu talk

See wetin public servant dey talk. Doesn't he know he can be removed anytime

Stop playing. grin

You Yorubas will kill this country with your Tribalism and Nepotism, you are busy replacing everybody with a yoruba man, you guys will surely regret this
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Agugbadin: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
Enough of the chopping
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by theamazonguru(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Oga as you no get evidence,you go explain tire.
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Addme: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
For four years, you didn't think of this but when they removed you,a new song started

2 Likes

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by waveman2: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please I don't know oh.The money theybhave looted since.Yet we still don't have quality public education no good health care.
israelmao:
Tell me what has improved with increase in tax collection?

1 Like

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by goody234: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
if you grow the economy you collect even more tax its not rocket science
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Menclothing: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
OGA why u know break the records last 3 years
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Metrofox(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin you go explain tire no evidence..
Wetin concern aboki with productivity

2 Likes

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by tnerro1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Abokii go to court, e remain the abokii for NNPC, I don’t think tinubu will trust the abokii in INEC during next election, so he too will be removed before then

2 Likes

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by wallrichy: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Which type of Record? Sunny Ade record or Mohbad record? Funny people, just wait until your brokos is deeply scrutinized by the boys of EFCC......bunch of barawo banza
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by gloryman91: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
One useless one dey FRSC last year July after 60 years of age since 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by feeloscar(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Judolisco:
Go break d remaining record for your huz... D ones wey u break Don do... Kudos
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by horlatunji00(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
No evidence, you go explain tire

2 Likes

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by planetx: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu's time not Buhari's time where your people hold sway, a Yoruba man was fired for you so cry me a river.
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Topshow2010(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Lol

Till today, I still don't understand how Buhari managed to inherit Emefiele and still gave him complete 8 years.

No be Juju be that

No be juju o ,na give and take relatnsp.The reason he gave d cabal unfettered access to d vaults ;an open cheque fa undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Ballotti: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
State capture in progress. . . .Eko Atlantic to be finished by the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Cmeo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Somebody should please tell Nami to go set and meet the target in his personal office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by 2016easy2017: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/nami-i-was-targeting-new-firs-record-when-tinubu-removed-me-as-chairman/

Don't mind this STUPID IDIOT LIAR AND THIEF.they all stole Nigerian treasury in the time of that mugun and want to continue now

2 Likes

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Vitally123: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
So, why did you delay your accomplishment until the time you were removed? Next time, please hasten up your assignment before they remove you. Thanks for the job and congratulations on your new status.
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Mohisah: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mr man rest😂 na only u wan dey der abi

1 Like

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Mohisah: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
2016easy2017:

Don't mind this STUPID IDIOT LIAR AND THIEF.they all stole Nigerian treasury in the time of that mugun and want to continue now
so 8yrs no do am, he wan stay more😂

2 Likes

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Germi9: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Trying to make the incoming one worthless
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nigeria belongs to all of us not malams wey buhari the bigot put every corner angryTime to put brains in the system for real progress

2 Likes

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Get out, draining Nigerians with heavy tax, what are u targeting oga go and rest
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by BALLOSKI: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Samart guy!

He's blowing his own trumpet, so his successor won't come and change the story.
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Kubernetes: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Philistine:

You Yorubas will kill this country with your Tribalism and Nepotism, you are busy replacing everybody with a yoruba man, you guys will surely regret this

Exactly, you know it was indeed the Northerners that put him there. He got 5Million votes from the North out of the 8Million total. The northerners would wanna wait till 2027 to decide whether to give him not
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by BigBizzy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
He deserves to be removed... using I instead of we or team.

He's not fit for the job.

1 Like

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Greenvaiper: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2023
DarkCaesar:
Really bad

You done buy market. It won't end well for you
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by kettykin: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2023
So the north replacement with south west is now coming to firs and nice, I thought it would end in police and military

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? / Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet / Fayemi Announces 14-Day “Total Shutdown” Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.