Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman (25282 Views)

Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by phemmyfour: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2023
garfield1:

He didn't say he was removed as the op implied his three month leave was due as he was retiring dec
You don't understand how civil service works.

If I want to remove you but make it look good before the public eye especially if its not due to corrupt practice, I ll simply ask you to go on compulsory 3 months leave before retirement
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by garfield1: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2023
phemmyfour:
You don't understand how civil service works.

If I want to remove you but make it look good before the public eye especially if its not due to corrupt practice, I ll simply ask you to go on compulsory 3 months leave before retirement

I understand how it works exactly.by the way,this is public service not civil service.is it illegal to go on 3 months pre retirement leave? Guy,it is a norm na.before my uncle retired,he went on leave first.it is in line with service rules
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by phemmyfour: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
garfield1:

I understand how it works exactly.by the way,this is public service not civil service.is it illegal to go on 3 months pre retirement leave? Guy,it is a norm na.before my uncle retired,he went on leave first.it is in line with service rules
The general term is civil service. Public service is a subset of civil service. This is a compulsory leave that comes earlier than expected

The order is from above, the leave came earlier than he would have gone following the PSR

Tinubu had asked Nami to proceed on three months pre-retirement leave
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by garfield1: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
phemmyfour:
The general term is civil service. Public service is a subset of civil service. This is a compulsory leave that comes earlier than expected

The order is from above, the leave came earlier than he would have gone following the PSR

Tinubu had asked Nami to proceed on three months pre-retirement leave

Oga,the civil service is actually a subset of the public service.public service also includes,military,paramilitary,political appointees,parastatals,agencies,commissions.check the definition of civil service from any govt text book.civil servants are purely concerned with the executive branch.public service concerns all branches of govt.firs is public service like nnpc,they are not civil servants.they do not answer to the head of service or civil service commission but to the minister of finance/sgf/vice president.

Oga.nami was appointed on 9th Dec 2019.his tenure expires 9th Dec 2023.he should have proceeded on pre retirement leave on 9 Sept but delayed till 15 therefore his leave is belated not premature as you are claiming.stop deceiving people please.

1 Like

Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by phemmyfour: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,the civil service is actually a subset of the public service.public service also includes,military,paramilitary,political appointees,parastatals,agencies,commissions.check the definition of civil service from any govt text book.civil servants are purely concerned with the executive branch.public service concerns all branches of govt.firs is public service like nnpc,they are not civil servants.they do not answer to the head of service or civil service commission but to the minister of finance/sgf/vice president.

Oga.nami was appointed on 9th Dec 2019.his tenure expires 9th Dec 2023.he should have proceeded on pre retirement leave on 9 Sept but delayed till 15 therefore his leave is belated not premature as you are claiming.stop deceiving people please.
olodo

About the Civil Service
The Civil Service delivers public services and supports the government of the day to develop and implement its policies.

Link below
https://www.civil-service-careers.gov.uk/about-us/#:~:text=The%20Civil%20Service%20delivers%20public,Civil%20servants%20are%20politically%20impartial.

If you don't know the meaning of "subset", I can explain that one too
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by garfield1: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
phemmyfour:
olodo

About the Civil Service
The Civil Service delivers public services and supports the government of the day to develop and implement its policies.

Link below
https://www.civil-service-careers.gov.uk/about-us/#:~:text=The%20Civil%20Service%20delivers%20public,Civil%20servants%20are%20politically%20impartial.

If you don't know the meaning of subset, I can explain that one too

Onye iberibe.
Oga,civil service is part of the public service.it includes all workers under govt payroll whether civil or public.they are usually graded from level 1-17...other public servants are not example lecturers are public servants not civil servants
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_service&ved=2ahUKEwiS0L6yvK-BAxVCilwKHTUIBWsQmhN6BAghEAI&usg=AOvVaw1z1x8m9cmF4swNwV4mW9Tr

At least you agreed shamefully that NAMI retirement leave was due.you will soon concede.
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by DarkCaesar(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Greenvaiper:

You done buy market. It won't end well for you
Ok
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by DarkCaesar(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Greenvaiper:

You done buy market. It won't end well for you
How does this relate with what I said
Have you been in drugs again?
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by Greenvaiper: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
DarkCaesar:

How does this relate with what I said
Have you been in drugs again?

A mark was placed on you when you declared death on someone, you guys think this online forum is different from reality. Your mouth has led you to trouble. I will get you when you least expect
Re: Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman by DarkCaesar(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Greenvaiper:

A mark was placed on you when you declared death on someone, you guys think this online forum is different from reality. Your mouth has led you to trouble. I will get you when you least expect
m ga-eme ka ị kwaa ụta nke ya
ezi na-abaghị uru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow / EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos / You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.