Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:49 PM

Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. (1329 Views)

Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life / How To Balance Spirituality And Academics / Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
The message is for sukkot and if you don't get it, buzz off my mention and continue with your ogogoro numbers angry
cheesy cheesy dude don’t know that you are always high on Stockholm wine 🍷 hehe

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mr Angelic, Sukkot is not welcome in my restaurant o.
He's difficult to please, overly critical, and would leave a bad review. cheesy
sheeeshh nne for you the review will always be positive because I know you are a chef extraordinaire. The best chef this side of the Atlantic Ocean . πŸŸπŸ”πŸ·πŸ˜
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
The message is for sukkot and if you don't get it, buzz off my mention and continue with your ogogoro numbers angry
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2023
But yeah OP Is correct in that this our 3 dimensional reality as well as the unseen world is controlled and dictated by numbers and words and symbols and electromagnetism and astrology-clock and laws ( spiritual and universal and electromagnetic laws ) etc etc etc . And for example numbers have meaning and can be read like words . Like for example when you see the number 77 it means destruction is about to happen . 77 means COMPLETE DESTRUCTION. like for example the bombing of London happened on 7/7 . July 7. That plane MH17 came crashing down on 17/7. And during 9/11 flight 77 crashed into the pentagon. So you see how numbers control all these events. And so I don’t know how OP is getting his own reading of the numbers but if you want the real meaning of any numbers I am the man to call

solofresh2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Solofresh2: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2023
sukkot:
oh it is what it is . Life cycle bro. Trust you are well
Yes boss am good.
Sometimes when I realize we are all going to die,I feel so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
Yes boss am good.
Sometimes when I realize we are all going to die,I feel so sad
we get to come back again and again and again forever so it’s all good . Especially if you had to shed the body because it is diseased
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Solofresh2: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2023
sukkot:
But yeah OP Is correct in that this our 3 dimensional reality as well as the unseen world is controlled and dictated by numbers and words and symbols and electromagnetism and astrology-clock and laws ( spiritual and universal and electromagnetic laws ) etc etc etc . And for example numbers have meaning and can be read like words . Like for example when you see the number 77 it means destruction is about to happen . 77 means COMPLETE DESTRUCTION. like for example the bombing of London happened on 7/7 . July 7. That plane MH17 came crashing down on 17/7. And during 9/11 flight 77 crashed into the pentagon. So you see how numbers control all these events. And so I don’t know how OP is getting his own reading of the numbers but if you want the real meaning of any numbers I am the man to call

solofresh2
The OP is just studied numerology as he stated but he is not deep into it like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
The OP is just studied numerology as he stated but he is not deep into it like you
yeah some of the things he is coming up with sounds like straight mumbo jumbo. Gematria . There is a guy on YouTube who teaches that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Solofresh2: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2023
sukkot:
we get to come back again and again and again forever so it’s all good . Especially if you had to shed the body because it is diseased
The pain of losing a loved one even though I am yet too.I can only imagine the pain because I can be very emotional
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by mariahAngel(f): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
sukkot:
sheeeshh nne for you the review will always be positive because I know you are a chef extraordinaire. The best chef this side of the Atlantic Ocean . πŸŸπŸ”πŸ·πŸ˜

Sukkot wants to be whining me. πŸ˜ƒπŸ’πŸ½
Me, I'm not whined sha. βœ‹πŸΌπŸ˜Œ
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2023
mariahAngel:

Sukkot wants to be whining me. πŸ˜ƒπŸ’πŸ½
Me, I'm not whined sha. βœ‹πŸΌπŸ˜Œ
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by mariahAngel(f): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Sukkot, I read about your loss. Sorry about that.
My condolences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
mariahAngel:

Sukkot, I read about your loss. Sorry about that.
My condolences.
oh thank you Mariah. Much appreciated. Trust you are well πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Someti it feels weirder than normal.

I bought recharge card slips and the numbers 111 and 444 (which happens to be my spirit number) appears. I'm seeing this number everywhere, almost everyday.
It's an encouragement to strive for more spiritual truths and unity with God. Meaning, they are watching me and motivating me to keep persevering, for a new beginning is close by.

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by bobestman(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2023
sukkot:
Oga you don't go and come forever. Anything that revolves as in a cycle starts somewhere and ends somewhere. You return or reincarnate cos you keep failing your tests on earth. Passing gives one the gift of immortality. You reincarnate cos you need to correct the mistakes of your past life. Their is an end of every cycle (9). If one fails after it he may exist as a wicked soul. Also not everyone are given the opportunity to reincarnate. At the last day the Creator shall destroy anything evil both man and spirit and begin a new world with the few. Many think they go and come back always that is why they never see the big picture and keep failing.

Sorry for your loss
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Just logged in and the first thing my eyes noticed when I refreshed the page was the 4444 symbolism few minutes ago.

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Mayursadar(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2023
I really like the Numerology and looking forward to my future with it. Also I discovered this amazing websiteHoroscopesage
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Mayursadar(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2023
Someti it feels weirder than normal.

I bought recharge card slips and the numbers 111 and 444 (which happens to be my spirit number) appears. I'm seeing this number everywhere, almost everyday.
It's an encouragement to strive for more spiritual truths and unity with God. Meaning, they are watching me and motivating me to keep persevering, for a new beginning is close by.

TrueHoroscopesage
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Cadrianne: 9:21am On Feb 13
Thanks for this thread and sharing knowledge about numerology. Just stumbled upon this cool article about numerology, spirituality, and decoding words. It's a fun read that dives into the mystery of seeing angel numbers every hour. Check it out here: https://angelnumbersinfo.com/behind-the-mystery-of-seeing-angel-numbers-every-hour-what-does-it-mean .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus / Woman Gives Birth To Fish. / God Doesn't Exist, He Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.