Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him (62074 Views)

Ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo Orders Kings To Rise Up And Greet Him (VIDEO) / Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office / Kwam1 Ignores Ambode Who Stood Up To Greet Him At An Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by illicit(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
law Court in this country

It is certain that twenty Kings can't be dethroned for Obasonjo

It can never happen

Not even when he was in his prime
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Anonymous11: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Traditional rulers have argued that these days, they are no-longer subjected to their forefather's rudimentary practices, such as Kings do not leave their palaces to attend frivolous events. They would/ should have sent their delegates to avoid such shame in public.

Their stool is no longer held in high esteem since they are appointed and receive their salary from the government.

Sadly, Traditional rulers cannot have their cake and eat it too.

The only challenge here is for traditional rulers to realise their glory days are ending. Their purpose and essence are under scrutiny in these modern times.

So they either start by following the traditional rules laid down by their forefathers, or more of such contempt would be thrown at them.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lama70:

Ebora Owu himself. Lol

I dey tell you
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Reflect7: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
OBASANJO IS A BASTARD FOR WHAT HE JUST DID.

THAT WAS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO SPEAK TO OUR TRADITIONAL LEADERS IN THAT MANNER, AND THE LATTER SHOULD NEVER EVER HAVE STOOD UP FOR HIM.

THE BASTARD COLONIALISTS HAVE DAMAGED OUR SOCIETY AND THEIR CLOWNISH SLAVE AND COON, THE CHRISTIAN CIA STOOGE, OBASANJO, IS AN EPITOME OF THAT.

HE IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT AND A DISGRACE OF A PERSON FOR DISHONOURING OUR TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN THIS MANNER.

THE DAY IS COMING WHEN THESE IMPORTED FAKE FOREIGN RELIGIONS LIKE CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM WILL BE REJECTED AND RELEGATED TO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY IN AFRICA.

THEN VILE MAGGOTS LIKE THIS CHRISTIAN LOOTER AND CRIMINAL MASS MURDERER, OBASANJO, WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO DESECRATE AND INSULT OUR HERITAGE.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Tannhauser(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Feintline:
Yoruba has a beautiful culture and respect but tinubu has really damaged and destroyed a lot.

I know many respectable yoruba people who are straight forward, honest, respectful and great.
Tinubu has damaged a whole lot which will affect a whole lot. Because with these young ones today following his path , if something drastic is not done, there is great danger ahead.
cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Yunisa001(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
This headline is misleading , he did oder them to great him but he oerder them to respect the governor
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by masqot(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is historical and it’s on record
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by segunAde1: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, Obasanjo can NOT be Senile in the Next 10 Years! sad

Obasanjo is not those Traditional Rulers mate.πŸ˜πŸ™

He SENIOR them Wella, in Age.πŸ˜’

What can you say about that USELESS Wike that Disgraces Rivers state Traditional rulers and treats them like kids. undecided

How come he now prostrated for Olu of warri?
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by VinnyBaba: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
segunAde1:

How come he now prostrated for Olu of warri?

Olu of Warri is far MORE RESPECTED than most Yoruba Obas.πŸ™

Didn't you see Pictures of that small Boy, Seyi Tinubu pulling the Beards of a Whole Oba of Lagos? πŸ˜πŸ€¨πŸ˜•
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Bringbackmandat: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

It is certain that twenty Kings can't be dethroned for Obasonjo

It can never happen

Not even when he was in his prime
but some will go.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Bringbackmandat: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

Now don't you think that will be self centered and counter productive

These are Kings of towns that have eminent personalities too
Does obasonjo own Yorubaland to enthrone and dethrone king for what he perceives as personal disrespect?

There are no law courts anymore?

What will be the reason for their dethronement?

About 20 Kings for one obasonjo who is senile
late ajimobi talk about respecting constituted authorities. Go and see the constitution of Nigeria. First class chiefs are under local government chairman.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Lovecars501(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Reflect7:
OBASANJO IS A BASTARD FOR WHAT HE JUST DID.

THAT WAS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO SPEAK TO OUR TRADITIONAL LEADERS IN THAT MANNER, AND THE LATTER SHOULD NEVER EVER HAVE STOOD UP FOR HIM.

THE BASTARD COLONIALISTS HAVE DAMAGED OUR SOCIETY AND THEIR CLOWNISH SLAVE AND COON, THE CHRISTIAN CIA STOOGE, OBASANJO, IS AN EPITOME OF THAT.

HE IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT AND A DISGRACE OF A PERSON FOR DISHONOURING OUR TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN THIS MANNER.

THE DAY IS COMING WHEN THESE IMPORTED FAKE FOREIGN RELIGIONS LIKE CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM WILL BE REJECTED AND RELEGATED TO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY IN AFRICA.

THEN VILE MAGGOTS LIKE THIS CHRISTIAN LOOTER AND CRIMINAL MASS MURDERER, OBASANJO, WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO DESECRATE AND INSULT OUR HERITAGE.
Obasanjo being rude to the traditional rulers has nothing to do with religion. Besides,most of this traditional rulers was appointed by this government not by IFA anymore. So let's not push our luck.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Major7: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Kingdemu:
No Politician dead or alive can look the likes of the Sultan of Sokoto, Shehu of Borno, Emir of Kano and Etsu Nupe in the eye and tell them to stand up and greet him. It can not happen. Yes there are lawful orders by politicians that the traditional institution can't help but obey but even the Obasanjo can never gather the guts to publicly tell the likes of the Sultan of Sokoto to stand up and greet him. Bazai taba faruwa ba don uwarsa. Haba!

Gone are those era when all those traditional rulers holds unchallenged power and authority,the government now have a lot to say in their dealings or rulings. Did you know they're under the payroll of the government
The king once hold the power to step on any land not his for claim,or take any ones wife forcefully but now they will be jailed if they break the law.
Why was sanusi lamido sanusi removed as the sultan of sokoto if they hold such power as you said earlier? Gone are those era bro,long gone
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by MatrixCircle: 4:59am On Sep 17, 2023
See power grin ;. Just a wave of the hand by OBJ the mumu chiefs just stood up in a wave. Another wave of the hand them sat down.
grin grin grin grin See power OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by yewit37486: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Myer:

He has proven by this singular act that he carries the Igbo spirit.

1. He has desecrated the Yoruba gods and heritage.
2. He has displayed pride.

Pride they say comes before fall.
Unless these are not true monarchs.

As much as a believer now believes and worships the one True God, he is still obligated to give honor to whom it is due- especially the established authorities.

Jesus Christ and apostles could wipe out the Roman King and other leaders but they honored them.

I believe this is meant to expose certain things concerning our human traditions and heritage as tribes. We need to Know that even our ethnic and tribal affiliations have to be subjected to the Word of God.

You can't be tribalistic if you're a believer.
Yet Obidients are tribalistic.
Even those who were not tribalistic have been made to react tribalistically.

God help and save us all.

Myer, this is so so wrong especially coming from someone who portrays himself as a Christian.

Just go through your posts and ask yourself
Are your comments divisive or unifying?
Are your comments promoting peace?
Are your comments truly glorifying God?
Are your comments biased against Igbos or not?

You are clearly prejudiced. Your mind has been poisoned by tribalism. You constantly castigate one tribe but not yours and think you are detribalized, no, you are deceived. That is why you can write: "You can't be tribalistic if you're a believer" without realizing it is speaking to you.

You preach and preach but do not practice what you are preaching.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Myer(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2023
yewit37486:

Myer, this is so so wrong especially coming from someone who portrays himself as a Christian.

You are clearly prejudiced. Your mind has been poisoned by tribalism. You constantly castigate one tribe but not yours and think you are detribalized, no, you are deceived. That is why you can write: "You can't be tribalistic if you're a believer" without realizing it is speaking to you.

You preach and preach but do not practice what you are preaching.

If I had agreed with you that Yorubas are tribalistic, would that have made me a better Christian to you?

I speak the Truth as gracefully as God's Grace permits.
While every tribe has the tendency to be tribalistic and truly are. The majority of the Igbo demographic have been tribalized beyond human repair.

Only God can intervene now.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by yewit37486: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Myer:

If I had agreed with you that Yorubas are tribalistic, would that have made me a better Christian to you?

I speak the Truth as gracefully as God's Grace permits.
While every tribe has the tendency to be tribalistic and truly are. The majority of the Igbo demographic have been tribalized beyond human repair.

Only God can intervene now.

Very typical, trying to deflect. We are talking about YOU being tribalistic, not Yorubas.
All I will leave you with is this:

If you truly are a believer, the Holy Spirit will surely convict you. Until then, continue in your deception that you are not a tribalistic prejudiced individual.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Myer(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
yewit37486:

Very typical, trying to deflect. We are talking about YOU being tribalistic, not Yorubas.
All I will leave you with is this:

If you truly are a believer, the Holy Spirit will surely convict you. Until then, continue in your deception that you are not a tribalistic prejudiced individual.

It's not about me sir. it's about God's will.
However and Whatever God wills, I follow.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by yewit37486: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Myer:

It's not about me sir. it's about God's will.
However and Whatever God wills, I follow.

God will never promote tribalism and prejudice so please don't call His Name in this.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Myer(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
yewit37486:

God will never promote tribalism and prejudice so please don't call His Name in this.

Old testament was about the chosen tribe of Israel against every other tribe.
Jesus Christ was sent strictly to the lost sheep of Israel (Jews)
He only healed the few Gentiles (non-Jews) whose faith He found astounding.

We are the Gentiles. We only received God's Grace because Jesus Christ has now died for all of us to receive Grace to become the Tribe of God as many as Believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Who humble themselves to obey and do God's will.

Whoever walks against God's will, those who fall under such category whether Yoruba or Igbo or Jew or Gentile, will suffer the same fate/consequences of anyone who goes against God's will.

As long as you're anti-God's Will that makes you anti-Christ.
As long as you're proud, that makes God resist you.

The question you should rather ask yourself, is your tribe teaching and spurring you to do God's will or to disobey God's will?

God bless you.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by yewit37486: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Myer:

Old testament was about the chosen tribe of Israel against every other tribe.
Jesus Christ was sent strictly to the lost sheep of Israel (Jews)
He only healed the few Gentiles (non-Jews) whose faith He found astounding.

We are the Gentiles. We only received God's Grace because Jesus Christ has now died for all of us to receive Grace to become the Tribe of God as many as Believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Who humble themselves to obey and do God's will.

Whoever walks against God's will, those who fall under such category whether Yoruba or Igbo or Jew or Gentile, will suffer the same fate/consequences of anyone who goes against God's will.

As long as you're anti-God's Will that makes you anti-Christ.
As long as you're proud, that makes God resist you.

The question you should rather ask yourself, is your tribe teaching and spurring you to do God's will or to disobey God's will.

God bless you.

Are your comments prejudiced or not?
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Myer(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
yewit37486:

Are your comments prejudiced or not?

The Word of God which is the basis of my posts accomplishes innumerable purposes according to God's will.

2Tim.3.16 - All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
2Tim.3.17 - that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

It can be to preach the gospel of salvation to sinners.
It can be to encourage believers.
It can be to confront unrepentant sinners.
It can be to even woe Pharisees and saduccess (false teachers/prophets/ministers).

You can't confine the Word of God to suit your pleasure. It is meant to illumiinate you to your blind-spots and cause you to repent.
To help you seek the only One who can help you.
To transform you as you follow and obey Christ with the right heart.

As long as what I post aligns with God's Word, it is God's Will. Where you err, be humble to receive correction.

Matt.10.34 - "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
Matt.10.35 - For I have come to "set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';
Matt.10.36 - and "a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
Matt.10.37 - He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

I hope this answers your question.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by yewit37486: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Myer:

The Word of God which is the basis of my posts accomplishes innumerable purposes according to God's will.

2Tim.3.16 - All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
2Tim.3.17 - that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

It can be to preach the gospel of salvation to sinners.
It can be to encourage believers.
It can be to confront unrepentant sinners.
It can be to even woe Pharisees and saduccess (false teachers/prophets/ministers).

You can't confine the Word of God to suit your pleasure. It is meant to illumiinate you to your blind-spots and cause you to repent.
To help you seek the only One who can help you.
To transform you as you follow and obey Christ with the right heart.

As long as what I post aligns with God's Word, it is God's Will. Where you err, be humble to receive correction.

Matt.10.34 - "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
Matt.10.35 - For I have come to "set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';
Matt.10.36 - and "a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
Matt.10.37 - He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

I hope this answers your question.

It is up to you to keep trying to justify your prejudice and tribalism. It's the Holy Spirit alone that can convict you because you are currently living in denial.

If you like, paste theological arguments from morning till night, if you don't practice the fundamental commandment of Christ which is loving God and loving your neighbour as yourself, your theology is of no use.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Myer(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
yewit37486:

It is up to you to keep trying to justify your prejudice and tribalism. It's the Holy Spirit alone that can convict you because you are currently living in denial.

If you like, paste theological arguments from morning till night, if you don't practice the fundamental commandment of Christ which is loving God and loving your neighbour as yourself, your theology is of no use.

I have addressed this already. It is difficult for me Yoruba not to be tribalistic towards majority of Igbos presently, even a detribalized person.

I know for a fact that I am not tribalkstic because I am interceding for your tribe and trusting God concerning you and yours, as many as will come to receive God's Mercy to see that it is not only enough to call the name of Jesus, but to do His will by departing from iniquity.

Until you see yourselves as Christians frist before Igbo, you are not worthy to follow Jesus Christ.
Until you become loyal to God first and begin to look on to Jesus Christ as the Author and Finisher of your faith, you will keep being loyal to your tribe and working against God where your tribe errs.

3 things Igbos need to change;

1. God resists the proud. So pray for the spirit of humility because your culture and tradition teaches you to be proud and even proud of your pride. This is infact evident in how you exhibit superiority complex over other tribes.

2. Love of Money. I don't need to elaborate on this. As much as every person and tribe is prone to this, your tribe and culture instills and institutionalised this in most of you. We know Contentment is God's Will, not love of money.

3. Idolatry. So many igbos are still affiliated with their gods in their home towns even after professing to give their lives to Christ. Also there is the Catholicism idolatry. Majority of igbos are catholics.

If you were to be instrospective, you will know that I have studied and carefully observed the strengths and weaknesses of the Igbos as I have done some other tribes, including Yorubas.

When I see Yorubas and other tribes manifesting pride and other vices peculiar to the tribe, I like wise minister to them accordingly.

In fact I was at a point more ashamed of Yoruba's than Igbos. Until I realised the difference is simple; Yoruba tribe teaches Humility, however that humility can become perverted and instead of instilling humility it does the opposite.

I hope you will receive this and not think I'm attacking igbos. I am hoping you will be the Light in your family and circle of influence by God's grace.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by AnanseK(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Obasanjo should be referred to this:

OBA ADEMUAGUN VS PREMIER OBAFEMI AWOLOWO

Ebora Owu needs to read this...

Oba Ademuagun was installed as Deji on the 28th October, 1957. In the same year 1957 he was inducted into the Western House of Chiefs which we know as "Ipade Lobaloba

The incident happened during the very first meeting he attended. All selected Oba in the region attended the meeting with Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was the Premier of the western region. In Ondo province, only five(5) Obas attend the meeting namely; Deji of Akureland, Olowo of Owo, Osemawe of Ondo, Ewi of Ado and Elekole of Ikole

At the meeting, all the Obas were already seated before Awolowo walked in majestically in his usual way. Immediately he arrived, all the Obas stood up except Oba Ademuagun, Ekun oko Eyesorun. The other Obas were surprised, seeing this new and young Oba from Akure seated when Awolowo came in. Awolowo himself was surprised and asked who he was and he replied, "I am the Deji of Akureland, Ademuagun Adesida II."

Awolowo queried his audacity, and Oba Ademuagun responded, "was it polite seeing the likes of Kabiesi Adesoji Aderemi or Alaafin Ladigbolu, who are older than us, standing up for you while you walk in. In London where we both studied law, have you ever heard that someone walked in and the Queen stood up. In fact Queen will enter a venue last. Even if Nigeria system of government is different from theirs, respects must be given to whom it is due. We here, inherited our father's stool and it's only death that can remove us but you, your time on this seat will soon lapse. You got there by thumb and through thumb you shall be removed. Me, Ademuagun will never stand up for you."

He asked those Obas including Oba Akenzua of Benin, to get back to their seats but they couldn't. They were just watching the drama. A serious altercation ensued, after which Oba Ademuagun had to remove his cap(crown), handed it to Awolowo and dared him to put it on if he could so as to prove he deserves the respect he demanded from him. The other Obas took it from Awolowo and before they could turn back Oba Ademuagun had left the venue. Thanks to Olodumare that some omodeowas followed him to the meeting, they had to retrieve the crown and ran after him. The feud between both Icons was later settled here in Akure by Dr Nnamdi Azikwe after many years

He exercised his bravery before Awolowo, maybe because he was a lawyer who knows law like him

Olori Asake Adebola Adesida, the then Eyesorun witnessed this and Regent Adesida Adebusola Alice confirmed it

Respect to Akure Deji
The omo Owa Omo Ekun laafin
Iku pa ni han da're

@Richard Afolayan
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by yewit37486: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Myer:

I have addressed this already. It is difficult for me Yoruba not to be tribalistic towards majority of Igbos presently, even a detribalized person.

I know for a fact that I am not tribalkstic because I am interceding for your tribe and trusting God concerning you and yours, as many as will come to receive God's Mercy to see that it is not only enough to call the name of Jesus, but to do His will by departing from iniquity.

Until you see yourselves as Christians frist before Igbo, you are not worthy to follow Jesus Christ.
Until you become loyal to God first and begin to look on to Jesus Christ as the Author and Finisher of your faith, you will keep being loyal to your tribe and working against God where your tribe errs.

3 things Igbos need to change;

1. God resists the proud. So pray for the spirit of humility because your culture and tradition teaches you to be proud and even proud of your pride. This is infact evident in how you exhibit superiority complex over other tribes.

2. Love of Money. I don't need to elaborate on this. As much as every person and tribe is prone to this, your tribe and culture instills and institutionalised this in most of you. We know Contentment is God's Will, not love of money.

3. Idolatry. So many igbos are still affiliated with their gods in their home towns even after professing to give their lives to Christ. Also there is the Catholicism idolatry. Majority of igbos are catholics.

If you were to be instrospective, you will know that I have studied and carefully observed the strengths and weaknesses of the Igbos as I have done some other tribes, including Yorubas.

When I see Yorubas and other tribes manifesting pride and other vices peculiar to the tribe, I like wise minister to them accordingly.

In fact I was at a point more ashamed of Yoruba's than Igbos. Until I realised the difference is simple; Yoruba tribe teaches Humility, however that humility can become perverted and instead of instilling humility it does the opposite.

I hope you will receive this and not think I'm attacking igbos. I am hoping you will be the Light in your family and circle of influence by God's grace.

So me pointing out your tribalism now makes me Igbo? And not about a Christian pointing out a fellow Christian's un-Christlike behavior?

You should remove the log in your eyes before acting as judge over an entire group based on your mindset which you have enabled to be polluted from what you feed it daily especially on this toxic forum. Be the LIGHT as the Christian you portray yourself to be, instead of supporting darkness. Myer, kindly go and renew your mind rather than being a religious pharisee justifying prejudice.

You are a prejudiced tribalistic individual and you keep trying to justify it from different angles. Repent!! We should treat people as human beings, not as Igbos or Yorubas or whatever they are, because we are all humans first and foremost, and Christ died for ALL.

SAY NO TO PREJUDICE AND TRIBALISM. Especially as someone who claims to be a Christian.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by Myer(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
yewit37486:

So me pointing out your tribalism now makes me Igbo? And not about a Christian pointing out a fellow Christian's un-Christlike behavior?

You should remove the log in your eyes before acting as judge over an entire group based on your mindset which you have enabled to be polluted from what you feed it daily especially on this toxic forum. Be the LIGHT as the Christian you portray yourself to be, instead of supporting darkness. Myer, kindly go and renew your mind rather than being a religious pharisee justifying prejudice.

You are a prejudiced tribalistic individual and you keep trying to justify it from different angles. Repent!! We should treat people as human beings, not as Igbos or Yorubas or whatever they are, because we are all humans first and foremost, and Christ died for ALL.

SAY NO TO PREJUDICE AND TRIBALISM. Especially as someone who claims to be a Christian.

Ok sir.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by palsenator(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
illicit:

You don't get it

I didn't have to read it, I watched and listened to the video

He doesn't have to talk to anyone that way

Not even students

You were right. I later Saw the video. That was a disrespectful act from Baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by AskProf: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Scripture5:
Too bad

Anthony M Okeke, shame unto you.
Shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.