Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy (67567 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Kingcalls: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The guy has being raping her since she was 12. Some of you guys on Nairaland are unnecessarily crude as if you have no female love ones

Just like macron was being raped since the age of 13 her his teacher that he eventually married and made first lady

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by omoredia: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hehe the coach sef got tired of the sex
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by legitnow1: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
hammerFC:
MY OWN CONTRIBUTION IS THESE WOKE WESTERNERS THAT ENCOURAGE ALL THE ABOMINATION THE BIBLE FORBID SHOULD STOP PRETENDING TO BE SHOCK ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THEIR WOKE DOCTRINE, WHEN IT COMES TO LIGHT.

NO SEX WITHOUT MARRIAGE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RUIBBISHED BY THE WEST.

TEENS ARE MORE SEXUALLY ACTIVE THAN MOST ADULTS.

CHILDREN ARE GIVEN SEX CHANGE AND TAKEN OUT OF THEIR PARENTS HOMES.

FEMINISM, LGBT, HOMOSEXUALITY AND ALL MANNER OF REBELLION.

SO WHEN THEIR LABOUR STARTS TO BEAR FRUITS, NO DEY SOUND SURPRISE, THAT IS ALSO SATANIC.

400TIMES AND U DID NOT MENTION IT ONCE, AS E DEY SWEET U.

OR HAS SEX STOP BEING SWEET?
bitter sex
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Bestbrain123(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yes... You can convice me you were raped but four hundred times is what i can't figure out.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Bfly: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
She wanted some drama in her life since she knows the hopeless executives will still question her to arrive at the same conclusion she has.

Anyways, was she keeping the dairy of it?
They need to examine her of HPD.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by legitnow1: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bestbrain123:
Yes... You can convice me you were raped but four hundred times is what i can't figure out.

It is time to sue and cash out.

The people or company he worked for will pay.

It may be government agency.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Confidenz56(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Quebec91(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
cheesy
FuckTheMod:
Women and foolìsh lies...

You were not under bondage
You were not under a spell
A gun was not put on your head

Yet, your public toilet toto with multiple bodycount was spread 400 times. She even counted it grin grin grin

VERY INTERESTING...

Similar thing Nigerian girls usually do after you break up with them...
They are always quick at saying you "USED THEM"

Imagine a foolish girl that you were not the one that disvirgin her,
You were not the only sleeping with her when dating...
She brings nothing to the table besides sex during dating, yet they'll day you USED them grin grin grin
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by illuminutty: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Ofadaman(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
The man may have moved on, so it's time to rekt him.

She admitted that at some point she was going there on her own,
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Yet, your public toilet toto with multiple bodycount was spread 400 times. She even counted it grin grin grin

VERY INTERESTING...

She brings nothing to the table besides sex during dating, yet they'll day you USED them grin grin grin
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
400x and Na rape grin
Women and lies...
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
400 times ..as per sex slave... lies...
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
potent5:
Women and lies. Their deadliest weapon is s"x related allegation. Against men. You will never hear the lesbians among them accusing their partners of rape o.

The other day, an excited female footballer lifted her President and shared a consensual kiss with him. Days later she denied ever consenting and the whole world demonized Rubiales until he had to resign from the Spanish federation.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Haveyoueatentod: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Instead of him to train her to become a great tennis player he trained her to become a Penis player
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
dontrulee:

That's women for you.
When things go south in a relationship or sexual affair and the lady is a crazy one, the man should just prepare to be finished
I read he has been raping him since she was 12 that's sad 😢
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Sleekfingers: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Goalnaldo:
She said at a point she was the one going to his room 🤣🤣

😀😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Sleekfingers: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
400x...Wetin come remain for her toto?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Flamemignon1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
potent5:
Women and lies. Their deadliest weapon is s"x related allegation. Against men. You will never hear the lesbians among them accusing their partners of rape o.

The other day, an excited female footballer lifted her President and shared a consensual kiss with him. Days later she denied ever consenting and the whole world demonized Rubiales until he had to resign from the Spanish federation.
Did you even read the article or just wanna comment? She was 12 when he started
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Flamemignon1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:

VERY INTERESTING...

She was 12 you dumbass,I hope something like this happens to your daughter then you will know how she feels,rapist

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by dontrulee: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
I read he has been raping him since she was 12 that's sad 😢
That's sad and very bad.
The man must be punished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by BloomingDale(f): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Woodshot:

Brotherman reason now; how person go rape person for 400 times under different weather?

She was 12years old. Do you understand the meaning of manipulations? That’s why there are laws against dating and sleeping with underage children. Their brains are not yet fully developed.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by dkidd: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
I first saw rape 400 times and was trying to understand how until I saw voluntary visits. These women have started again... Mtcheww
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by ofuonyebi: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
some women or so called Ladies nowadays are so funny..
you are now 36yrs old ....just reporting how you were raped over 18yrs ago

but even at the age of 18yrs you still surrendered for the routine sweet sexual play
and you couldnt report to anyone despite being recorded

Any reasonable person will NOT believe some of these your so called RAPE!
400 TIMES OF OPENING YOUR PRIVATE PART FOR A MAN IS BEYOND RAPING!

What of if he had impregnated you and you have a child for him like SERENA WILLIAMS HAD FOR HER COACH
would you still open your mouth that you were raped?

common sense demands that you ladies think well before opening your mouth on issues like this
often...the man or boy is not the only acomplice in such matters....this is one of them!
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by akin33(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
LionTiger:
400 * 3rds That coach tried. Me too I'm also a Coach I need young female trainees. Registration is free! Hurry now!!
To go prison dey your eye.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Gnosis777: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Men all over the world are rapists. I was asking yesterday in this forum why men sleep with their house helps. Felt disgusted by the responses I got but sha I didn't expect less from a gender who can't control their sexual urge.
I pity any woman who drops her daughter under the care of these animals.

Not surprised at the responses you got. But I noticed in the family section, there's a thread regarding a woman who supposedly mistreated her house help while she was out to dinner with her and her kids and you should read the venomous comments unleashed at women. But yet, when threads are posted about an old perverted ass man around 40's, 50's and even older raping or molesting a young girl, I don't hardly see that many hate-filled comments......Interesting indeed
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Mrincredy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
This one is common in our society.Young girls are deflowered by boys on the street right from their time in Junior secondary school.You are forced to wonder what is going on the head of man that draws him to little girls
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by potent5(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Did you even read the article or just wanna comment? She was 12 when he started
Did she actually say he starting the lie lie rape when she was 12? And did you consider the absurdity of raping someone 400 times, when even some married couples don't have s*x up to 400 times in their lifetime?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Curtisaxel10:
400 times? Did he imprison you in his house? If not, you are a big liar.

Did you even read it?

She was just 12 when he started sleeping with her
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
potent5:

Did she actually say he starting the lie lie rape when she was 12? And did you consider the absurdity of raping someone 400 times, when even some married couples don't have s*x up to 400 times in their lifetime?

Oga which kind nonsense talk is?

Someone sleeping with a 12year old girl

It's bros, don't matter how many times
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by wink2015(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
OYIBO PEOPLE NO DEY HIDE ANYTHING.

It is just a matter of time they will speak out.

Their emotion will forced them to speak out their past experience no matter how embarrassing or dirty the story may sound.

If It is in Africa countries like Nigeria that this lady (Sportswoman) had this bad experience of rape by a close confidant, her coach for that matter her family member will encourage her to SHUT THE MOUTH !

OYIBO PEOPLE NO DEY SEND O !

It is naturally the way of life.

They want to free their mindset.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
400x and Na rape grin
Women and lies...
Hahahaha what a smart man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.