Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy (67558 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by hammerFC: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
geokay777:

At age 12,, imagine the trauma at that tender age, put your daughter in her shoes before you comment again.

HAHAHAHAH!

MORE EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL.

WESTERN PSYCHOLOGICAL BRAIN WASHING.

U DID NOT CRY LIKE THIS OVER CHIBOK GIRLS OR LEAH SHERIBU, NAU?

THEY WERE ABDUCTED BY BOKO HARAM, AROUND THE SAME AGE, MARRIED OFF AND IMPREGNATED WITH BABIES.

THAT IS FINE, BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, RIGHT?

WE NEED TO CURE YOUR MENTAL DISEASE.

AT LEAST CHIBOK GIRLS DID NOT HAVE CHOICE, THAT IS RAPE.

THIS ONE NO GET PARENTS? DID SHE TELL YOU ABOUT HER TRAUMA AND HOW DID IT AFFECT HER TENNIS AND LIFE?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by hammerFC: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
TERRORIST WILL KILL 10 PEOPLE IN FRANCE, HOPELESS BLACK AFRICANS WILL BE CRYING AND WRITING RIP HERE IN NIGERIA.

YET, ALMOST EVERYDAY, SAME AMOUNT OR MORE ARE KILLED BY TERRORIST IN NIGERIA AND THEY DONT CARE.

ALL THIS SELF HATING NEGROES AND UNCLE TOM....ALWAYS WILLING TO DO WHITEMAN BIDDING.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
With this ya man physique.
You don't even look like a she dog, grin how possible?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by sunbreaker: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
dfrost:

Very possible
How can it be possible? The whole sex a man will have in his entire life I doubt if it will get to 400 not talk 400 with only one lady. No die be that?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by afrika(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
The coach has bleeped the young girl, -old now. Just look at it.

She is looking old now
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by bejick(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Men all over the world are rapists. I was asking yesterday in this forum why men sleep with their house helps. Felt disgusted by the responses I got but sha I didn't expect less from a gender who can't control their sexual urge.
I pity any woman who drops her daughter under the care of these animals.

my landlord daughter of about 17 -20 years was abusing me when I was like 4 -5 years making me to leak her Kpekus and even do anal sex with her, I got annoyed one of the day that my small pen.is pick up some shit from her anus was the day I told her am not doing again. Meanwhile this abuse went on for a very long time she will pet me buy me things take me out like a boyfriend. My parents never ever suspect anything like that could happen cos the girl look very fine, responsible, cool and calm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by BALLOSKI: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
400 times ..as per sex slave... lies...

stanlink:
Until you started going back for more your self
Maybe you where enjoying it

You guys sound like rapists. I hope this don't happen to any of your own.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by grandstar(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is quite very easy when the girl is very young, naive, zero level of responsibility. It is the only thing her mind was conditioned to think about. No experience yet compared to advanced madams wey their eye don open

Her parents failed her.

The fact she couldn't open to her parents is worrisome and could be so easily conned is shocking.

There are kids of 10 years who wouldn't fall for his shit.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by capnies: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
E no rich 400 times. Stop lying.

NA ONLY 399 TIMES
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Kingcalls: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
BALLOSKI:

You guys sound like rapists. I hope this don't happen to any of your own.

U sef use ur head... how can a person be raped 400 times ...was she kidnapped for ages ??
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by lexy2014: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Direct your dumb question to her , she experienced the rape, not you.

You're asking foolish questions as if you're there when she was raped

I hope you will be asking this foolish question when your 10 years old daughter is fcked by her 45 years old teachrr grin

Still doesn't answer d questions.

1. Are you saying that she was counting it?

2. Where u there as a witness who helped to keep count of the encounter?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Cantonese:

Is that how you have been helping ladies achieve their dreams?

Did he help her achieve her dream?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by icon91(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lmao!

Who was counting?

400 indeed, what a unique rape figure😂🤣😂
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by toxtimmy: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Count from 400 to 1 million if you like, you bag of cement to carry.

Else quiet or mind what you type...

stanlink:

I don't support rape neither I'm I encouraging under age sex even if your hypocrite parents and elites in Naija have institutionalized it , I'm only saying 400times was outrageous and baseless so you can continue banging ur pets I'm not your type
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by toxtimmy: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Quiet or dance on your head... your bag of cement to carry.

stanlink:

I don't support rape neither I'm I encouraging under age sex even if your hypocrite parents and elites in Naija have institutionalized it , I'm only saying 400times was outrageous and baseless so you can continue banging ur pets I'm not your type
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by dfrost: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
sunbreaker:
How can it be possible? The whole sex a man will have in his entire life I doubt if it will get to 400 not talk 400 with only one lady. No die be that?

rape:

unlawful sexual activity, most often involving sexual intercourse, against the will of the victim through force or the threat of force or with an individual who is incapable of giving legal consent because of minor status, mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Mryacks: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Layla123:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12521723/amp/I-raped-400-times-French-tennis-star-Angelique-Cauchy-reveals-hell-endured-hands-coach-12-convinced-AIDS-18.html

Wether 400 times or 4 times it doesn't matter. The guy is an evil son of a bit....h! Why tell he she had aids just to keep using and oppressing her. He shoulda gotten more term
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by sainttwist1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Men all over the world are rapists. I was asking yesterday in this forum why men sleep with their house helps. Felt disgusted by the responses I got but sha I didn't expect less from a gender who can't control their sexual urge.
speak for does close to you ma....
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Chibuezem(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Prettychild(f): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Spinno: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is serious, for a pussy to be knack 400 times during the coaching session is like knacking for ages
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by YorubaRonu01: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Since all men rapists,
Your father is a rapist and you are a product of rape, maybe your mother is too naive to speak up!
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Clinghton: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Accurate record keeper, she deserves that award first.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by bewla(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
400x and Na rape grin
Women and lies...
Ask you for it you refuse then put your pants in my face
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
I cannot even begin to picture how that would have looked and felt like.
400 time! What?!
And she kept counting the sessions? Imagine the trauma.

That man couldn't get oldee sex workers who would obviously have been cheap for him, seeing that the era was way back when it would have been cheaper to have sex for cash.

But then again, it wasn't about the pleasure alone. It seems the thrill and bullying are what drive these rapists to want to rape these little girls. Or he felt he eas getting free sex?
Only a serial rapist can understand the mindset of a serial rapist.

And she should have reported earlier. But i guess stigma was her worry.

Control your urges oh. There really nothing too irresistible about coitus. Abi, maybe I'm weird or my body is now.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by sulaak(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Women and foolìsh lies...

You were not under bondage
You were not under a spell
A gun was not put on your head

Yet, your public toilet toto with multiple bodycount was spread 400 times. She even counted it grin grin grin

VERY INTERESTING...

Similar thing Nigerian girls usually do after you break up with them...
They are always quick at saying you "USED THEM"

Imagine a foolish girl that you were not the one that disvirgin her,
You were not the only sleeping with her when dating...
She brings nothing to the table besides sex during dating, yet they'll day you USED them grin grin grin

She was a 12 year old child
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by imoh4king(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:

Your brothers and old man too included.
Rubbish.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by imoh4king(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:

Your brothers and old man too included.
Rubbish
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Cantonese: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Did he help her achieve her dream?

You can please ask him for more information and possibly instructions.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Ikaeniyan0: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer d questions.

1. Are you saying that she was counting it?

2. Where u there as a witness who helped to keep count of the encounter?
She experience it, you didn't

So, stop asking me a dumb question as if you're there.

Is left for the man who was fvcking a 12 years old to defend himself.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by geokay777(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
hammerFC:

HAHAHAHAH!

MORE EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL.

WESTERN PSYCHOLOGICAL BRAIN WASHING.

U DID NOT CRY LIKE THIS OVER CHIBOK GIRLS OR LEAH SHERIBU, NAU?

THEY WERE ABDUCTED BY BOKO HARAM, AROUND THE SAME AGE, MARRIED OFF AND IMPREGNATED WITH BABIES.

THAT IS FINE, BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, RIGHT?

WE NEED TO CURE YOUR MENTAL DISEASE.

AT LEAST CHIBOK GIRLS DID NOT HAVE CHOICE, THAT IS RAPE.

THIS ONE NO GET PARENTS? DID SHE TELL YOU ABOUT HER TRAUMA AND HOW DID IT AFFECT HER TENNIS AND LIFE?
Your verbal dysentery is incurable, it's a pity, so you're not in this country when concerned citizens occupy fct clamoring for the safe return of our girls. Unam Ikot!
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by hardam003: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
400 time?!! kiss Wetin com remain?!! tongue shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / Gunmen Assassinate Businessman, Ifeanyi, In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.