Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,841 members, 7,933,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

"I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner (19275 Views)

Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Awon "Mike Tyson is my role model and boxing 🥊 is my favourite sport!"
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by robinfemi: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Amaggedon: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
ecolime:

Your object of ridicule and hate used to be the Fulanis. Now it's Yorubas. When Presidency goes to Niger-Delta, your hate will shift to them.

Some years from now your children will continue wherever you stop
When presidency goes to niger delta you will hate them yenyenyen GEJ was from ogbomoso?

5 Likes

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by BabaIbo: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hunger don make this one dey para.

Helinues
Vulturebbqgrill
iammo
and other resident urc hins, come and see your ogas fighting .
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by HellAnus: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
ecolime:

Your object of ridicule and hate used to be the Fulanis. Now it's Yorubas. When Presidency goes to Niger-Delta, your hate will shift to them.

Some years from now your children will continue from wherever you stop

Stop deceiving yourself

When you are not mining people's heads, you are bringing evil leadership unto the country

1 Like

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by BoldBrainz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Why does it feel like whenever a Son of a certain tribe occupies Aso rock, we always have to put up with daily reports of excesses and high-handedness from the region in question?!

2 Likes

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by waice6571: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wahala... Going to another man's territory to attack him is suicidal... .... Even if he kills you, you can never get justice in the court of law.

Na trespass dem go charge your deadi body and still jail you corpse.

The guy is right to break her head

4 Likes

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by LeeSmart: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omor na ontop palliative these once the fight oo... People de suffer 4 dis country oo.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sorry
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by TGreatGatsby: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na Dem Dem com dey share palliative amongst themselves

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Lama70(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Damage control.

You left her children that were fighting you to go and smash chair on the head of mummy commissioner. Yet you want us to believe it is not premeditated.

Dey play first !
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by seanwilliam(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lmao grin
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Why do Yoruba like fighting each other?

Later you will hear one has been killed.

Yoruba are 1........bullshyt8)

Hustle.

Make money.

But no show yassef o, because ya cousin bloder fit kidnap you
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
ecolime:

Your object of ridicule and hate used to be the Fulanis. Now it's the turn of the Yorubas. When Presidency goes to Niger-Delta, your hate will shift to them.

Few years from now, your children will continue from wherever you stop if care is not taken.

Please don't transfer your foolishness to your next generation. Let it end with you. My humble advise

You people do the same thing u speak ill about. The only people respect themselves are Hausa

2 Likes

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by caspapa(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
You acted in self defense against a woman, when there is a video evidence contrary to your claim.

You actually wanted to injure her or kill her because of Food (palliative).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by flokii: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Forget it, noone will believe you but the woman.

The world now is so unfair to men.

5 Likes

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by waice6571: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lama70:
Damage control.

You left her children that were fighting you to go and smash chair on the head of mummy commissioner. Yet you want us to believe it is not premeditated.

Dey play first !

The Mama commissioner deserves what she got....!

It is against the law for anyone to invade another man's house to cause trouble, if such person dies during the fracas.... na die throway I swear. Mama commissioner cannot win this case in a sanner clime.

If you try such nonsense with me, you may lose one of your eye or even your head.

4 Likes

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Segzy19: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
You don start again abi....
Anyway, we go leave you tonight to enjoy yourself grin grin grin grin. Next time, you escape... Be warned!

sultanofpigs:
Why do Yoruba like fighting each other?

Later you will hear one has been killed.

Yoruba are 1........bullshyt8)
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Lama70(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
waice6571:

The Mama commissioner deserves what she got....!

It is against the law for anyone to invade another man's house to cause trouble, if such person dies during the fracas.... na die throway I swear. Mama commissioner cannot win this case in a sanner clime.

If you try such nonsense with me, you may lose one of your eye or even your head.

That's ungentlemanly. Real men don't fight with women.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Ravenna: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
nkemoma:
What do you expect from gBola's urchins

What is gBola?!

you well so?!
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Ravenna: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
ecolime:

Your object of ridicule and hate used to be the Fulanis. Now it's the turn of the Yorubas. When Presidency goes to Niger-Delta, your hate will shift to them.

Few years from now, your children will continue from wherever you stop if care is not taken.

Please don't transfer your foolishness to your next generation. Let it end with you. My humble advise

Haa!!
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Timmi: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ya3uEpsW0U

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7844052/ondo-commissioner-olubunmi-osadahun-attacked

Useless man, you stoop so low to attacks a woman and not just with your hand but with a chair and you called yourself a man? You are worst than an animal and you should be jailed not because the woman is a commissioner, I am assuming you have probably turned your wife/wives into punching bags.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by waice6571: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lama70:

That's ungentlemanly. Real men don't fight with women.

Yeah you are right..... Women can provoke you to misbehave sometimes.

You both had an argument at a ward meeting and people separated you to avoid trouble, what are you still looking for in his house for crying out loud sake?

Again, people from Ondo and Ekiti are the lords of anger.....

2 Likes

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Father4all: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
You are a foolish man. It was a plan work and you fall for it. You are going to Jail
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by JoveD20(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
HellAnus:
This tribe is constituting nuisance all over the country.

When they re not killing themselves like they did to mohbad, their women will be stealing rice from a moving bus due to their chronic lazing around

You no well at all,you sure get bad mouth simple.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Lama70(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
waice6571:

Yeah you are right..... Women can provoke you to misbehave sometimes.

You both had an argument at a ward meeting and people separated you to avoid trouble, what are you still looking for in his house for crying out loud sake?

Again, people from Ondo and Ekiti are the lords of hanger.....

The only power they have is in their tongue.
If a man wants to react according to their provocation all the time they will turn the person to murderer.
Eventually, they will assume they have won.
Let's just be wary of them and their ungodly plans for the menfolk.

1 Like

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Simdyofficial(f): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
HellAnus:
This tribe is constituting nuisance all over the country.

When they re not killing themselves like they did to mohbad, their women will be stealing rice from a moving bus due to their chronic lazing around
no vex me abeg. Leave mohbad out of this.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Bluntemperor: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
ecolime:

You know them by their lack of respect and always claim bully all the time!
It was on Buhari ,they have shifted to the Yorubas!
It's in them, always claiming victimisation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marketers Raise The Alarm Over Lightness Of Petrol / Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.