Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:01 AM

"I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner (19321 Views)

Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by VilleTV: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mohbad:ID Cabasa Reveals Zinoleesky Ferrari and House was Bought Under Malians Label Name|Omalay Mourn Mohbad

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXpmyo0ASlY

ID Cabasa reveals Zinoleeky’s house and car were bought under record label’s name
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by kettykin: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Because of palliative, tufiakwa
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by nkemoma(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ravenna:

What is gBola?!

you well so?!

Na typographic error o..

I meant to type GBola... my bad
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Chibuzoripob: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
sad Pa Akeju,the secretary and the elders should come forward and tell the police wetin happened
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by MEGAWATCH: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
ecolime:

Your object of ridicule and hate used to be the Fulanis. Now it's the turn of the Yorubas. When Presidency goes to Niger-Delta, your hate will shift to them.

Few years from now, your children will continue from wherever you stop if care is not taken.

Please don't transfer your foolishness to your next generation. Let it end with you. My humble advise

Shut up there abeg and Stop deceiving yourself.

When Jonathan was president from Niger Delta, did you people ever supported him?

You are looking for who to support you people now with your useless sentiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by babajero(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
olaiya2007:
Self defence that made you hit a woman... Dey play
Yoruba women that behave like men on drugs.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by HellAnus: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Simdyofficial:
no vex me abeg. Leave mohbad out of this.

Sharap
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by duduade: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
You must be an animal to throw that chair with so much anger... What an animmmallll ... AFI edition ni.. what a liarrr
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Nectarbaba(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Franzinni:
Pele o... But it's strange nobody is saying a man should not hit a woman no matter what she does like our fore fathers use to say ... Omo I worry for the coming generations
Dey play.

1 Like

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Menclothing: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Woman beater
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by lawrenzooo: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
olaiya2007:
I don't understand, are women gods?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Bringbackmandat: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nothing should warrant you to hit a woman. Had it been you fought with only the son nobody will blame you. But since you carried a chair and break the woman face, then it is a crime.
If I were you I would have told my wife to also video the event the moment I see them in my house.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Bringbackmandat: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
You go explain tire, because you don't have evidence.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Why do Yoruba like fighting each other?

Later you will hear one has been killed.

Yoruba are 1........bullshyt8)
You liar, when did the Yoruba people start that one?

Yoruba land is still the most peaceful region in Nigeria today - of fact -

I am not from any of the Yoruba state mind you, but my region North Central is not as peaceful as Yoruba region in the entire country.

So when do they start fighting each other?

Am sure you are Peter Obi's fan who lied that Tinubu's/Shetima will Islamise Nigerians, How far?

1 Like

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
olaiya2007:
Bone that thing, so becos na woman em no go defend em self abi, am not supporting him, neither am I supporting any man that just carry and hit women for no reason at all, but guy, any woman wen feel say em de strong enough to hit any man first should be ready to accept whatever happens next.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Antichristus: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is what Nigeria has become: toothless and senseless government obtained international loans, pocket the largesse, used the remnants to buy foodstuff to the hungry adults, who are now fighting over the crumbs.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by onomeabuja: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
olaiya2007:
What do u mean "na woman" I begi jare leave that "sympathy " na until they kill d man b4 u go know that some women I more mean that men nah undecided
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by highness25(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ya3uEpsW0U

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7844052/ondo-commissioner-olubunmi-osadahun-attacked
you no even hit her face well self. Na these people de spoil the country. I believe the palliatives go de one place for her house.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by EmekaA125(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Palliative fighters. Tueh
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Faposky95: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
olaiya2007:

We are in an era where all those over protect women have overstayed its welcome.
It either about children or disabled or nothing.
An adult lady cannot lay her hands on another adult be it man or woman and not get the explanation of Newton's 3rd Law of motion.

2 Likes

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by NorthernersSuck: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
ecolime:

Your object of ridicule and hate used to be the Fulanis. Now it's the turn of the Yorubas. When Presidency goes to Niger-Delta, your hate will shift to them.

Few years from now, your children will continue from wherever you stop if care is not taken.

Please don't transfer your foolishness to your next generation. Let it end with you. My humble advise

This hungry illiterate school drops out still dey talk about presidency when hardship and hunger dey lavished them in South wasted region even though their criminal brother is president
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Samuelojonla123(m): 1:08am On Sep 20, 2023
seanwilliam:
Lmao grin
Bro I wanna ask if you dey pick western union transfer from USA I need the address bro
You can send me your WhatsApp number make we chat better
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Anaconda76: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2023
What else did she expect when you go to a man's home to attack him? He must defend himsef naaa.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Bluntemperor: 2:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Pa Akeju,the secretary and the elders should come forward and tell the police wetin happened

That man' called Awolumate should be locked up for even beating the Woman in the first place!
This is nothing but an animalistic behaviour and must face the law squarely!
Very Shameful and dispicable act!
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Bluntemperor: 2:14am On Sep 20, 2023
Anaconda76:
What else did she expect when you go to a man's home to attack him? He must defend himsef naaa.

You are one of the most dangerous human being on earth,with this your comments,for the Video here is clear enough or are you blind?
You see,why we call some gaulibles,as they just take anything they see online hook, line and sinker and believe! You can all see the danger of Social Media and while some choose to do evil and support it ,like this cracy comments from the man above me!
Can't you see the man in his fury, even attaching a Commissioner or is that a lie?
Shame on you woman beater!
He should rot in jail,if na Lagos be this,!
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by DECLAN2015(m): 3:59am On Sep 20, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Shut up there abeg and Stop deceiving yourself.

When Jonathan was president from Niger Delta, did you people ever supported him?

You are looking for who to support you people now with your useless sentiment.

Attack Tinubu
Stop attacking his tribe.
It is obvious you doing all these out of bitterness and hatred....and tomorrow ,u ll claimed victim.with your popular line .."them hate us"
And want us to vote for one obituary
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Shinjawestern: 4:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Lama70:

That's ungentlemanly. Real men don't fight with women.

Shut up...Mr real man
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by MEGAWATCH: 4:41am On Sep 20, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Attack Tinubu
Stop attacking his tribe.
It is obvious you doing all these out of bitterness and hatred....and tomorrow ,u ll claimed victim.with your popular line .."them hate us"
And want us to vote for one obituary

So this HYPOCRITE,

How many times have you attack Peter Obi s tribe on this forum?

It's only Yoruba people that will be killing you and want you to be laughing at them.

Stop sleeping on the bicycle my friend, it's not possible and you will always get double portion of what you give to others.

You gave Jonathan wahala, nature will make people give Tinubu pepper and it's happening already.

After OBIDENT PEOPLE, you will see wahala from the north before 2027 just mark my word.
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Tzar(m): 5:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Werey! You go explain tire!
Unless you can produce the video where she assaulted you first, then you responded, walahi you don buy market!
Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Skidooo(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2023
After the meeting wetin madam commissioner go do for the man's house?

Even,if you want him arrested just inform police, surely arrest would be made and show him your superiority as you have the power and authority to do so.

I blamed the woman as she did not repute herself by engaging in a such confrontation and physical combat along with her son.

Go and find out very well she is an arrogant type with no shame.

1 Like

Re: "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner by Redoil: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2023
what if the woman killed him by hitting him
olaiya2007:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote, Elumelu, Rewane Enlisted As Tinubu Inaugurates Economic Team / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware / Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.