Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:13 AM

“naira Marley Almost Made Me Mad”- Ex-marlian Reveals Ordeal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “naira Marley Almost Made Me Mad”- Ex-marlian Reveals Ordeal (652 Views)

Ex-marlian Reveals That Two People Got Mad While He Was With The Label / Korede Bello Impregnate Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla? As Naira Marley Almost / Geogina Onuoha Reveals Ordeal She Faced With Her Ex-husband As She Celebrates Da (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“naira Marley Almost Made Me Mad”- Ex-marlian Reveals Ordeal by Netplay: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
In her struggle for Mohbad, Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo paid a visit to former Marlian in-house DJ Mathew Aderoju aka DJ Splash at his parents’ home in Ikotun, Lagos.
In the agonizing video, which has gone viral, he describes his ordeals at the hands of Naira Marley and Zinoleesky.

After winning the DJ Consequence DJ competition in 2020, DJ Splash was connected to Naira Marley, who signed him to Marlian Records.

Naira Marley and his crew, he claims, began conspiring to make him angry after he informed them of his decision to start singing in addition to his DJ job.
He revealed that after moving into Marley’s label headquarters, he was introduced to a different way of life. He eventually developed mental problems and called out to his family, who came to his aid. Previously, Naira Marley and his crew had driven him out of the house after his family began questioning him.

When his mother arrived at Marlian Music HQ to fetch him up, he was apparently a shadow of his former self and suffered memory loss.

He has been unable to work since returning home.

Support Us By Reading full gist and other interesting gists here - https://www.seelyrics.com/naira-marley-almost-made-me-mad-ex-marlian-records-dj-dj-splash-shares-ordeal-as-iyabo-ojo-visits-his-home/

Re: “naira Marley Almost Made Me Mad”- Ex-marlian Reveals Ordeal by seelyrics: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2023
omoh this is serious
Re: “naira Marley Almost Made Me Mad”- Ex-marlian Reveals Ordeal by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2023
Netplay:
In her struggle for Mohbad, Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo paid a visit to former Marlian in-house DJ Mathew Aderoju aka DJ Splash at his parents’ home in Ikotun, Lagos.
In the agonizing video, which has gone viral, he describes his ordeals at the hands of Naira Marley and Zinoleesky.

After winning the DJ Consequence DJ competition in 2020, DJ Splash was connected to Naira Marley, who signed him to Marlian Records.

Naira Marley and his crew, he claims, began conspiring to make him angry after he informed them of his decision to start singing in addition to his DJ job.
He revealed that after moving into Marley’s label headquarters, he was introduced to a different way of life. He eventually developed mental problems and called out to his family, who came to his aid. Previously, Naira Marley and his crew had driven him out of the house after his family began questioning him.

When his mother arrived at Marlian Music HQ to fetch him up, he was apparently a shadow of his former self and suffered memory loss.

He has been unable to work since returning home.

Support Us By Reading full gist and other interesting gists here - https://www.seelyrics.com/naira-marley-almost-made-me-mad-ex-marlian-records-dj-dj-splash-shares-ordeal-as-iyabo-ojo-visits-his-home/

What is left in what Naira remain for him body?

NIARA is useless Both ARTISTE & CURRNENCY
Re: “naira Marley Almost Made Me Mad”- Ex-marlian Reveals Ordeal by Netplay: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2023
lolz
Wealthoptulent:

What is left in what Naira remain for him body?

NIARA is useless Bothe ARTISTE & CURRNENCY

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Candlelight Vigil in Enugu (Video) / “you’re Not Supposed To Take The Law Into Your Hands”- Reactions As Lizzy Gold A / Nollywood Actor, Azeez Ijaduade, Reportedly Shot By Police In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.