Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

When Your Bank Saves You From Shege - A Personal Story - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Your Bank Saves You From Shege - A Personal Story (151 Views)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Bank Saves You From Shege - A Personal Story by cheavroi(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2023
If someone had told me that a day would come when someone would accuse me of stealing, I would have argued. But it did, and all it took was a plate of rice and chicken, and I couldn't even argue.

This nightmare happened two weeks ago after I ordered rice and chicken from an online food vendor. At the point of delivery, I paid via transfer to the dispatch rider and even showed him the receipt.

After 15 minutes of waiting for the money to show in the dispatch rider's account, the dispatch guy mumbled something about banks and their network. We both figured it was a typical banking wahala.

And so the rider left hoping that the money would reflect at some point in the day. Na here my problem start.

The dispatch rider called me the same night to mention that he hadn’t seen the money. Money that had left my account since.

The following day, the rider woke me up with the same claim. I was like my guy go to your bank, its not my fault.

The shocker, however, was when I opened my door a few days later to see the dispatch rider, the vendor, and one guy thrice my size standing there.

I showed them the proof of payment on my app, email, and even a text message. But this vendor no gree believe.

Even with all the evidence. I explain tire that day o.

The vendor was already threatening to rain fire and brimstone on me while the big guy was already giving me one kain look.

I was still explaining when I got a text only to see that the root of all the problem, “the money,” had been refunded.
Come and see how I ran to the nearest POS to withdraw cash.

The thing is funny now but that day my chest wanted to cut. I remember how my friend almost died of laughter when I gisted him. The goat was just shouting shebi I told you to open a Moniepoint personal bank account so you can collect a card that works. Card wey no dey ever disappoint person.

Moniepoint has the fastest transfer with their network that flies. An account that you would have opened on your phone in less than 5 minutes.

Omo, he didn’t have to say much.

I have sha respected myself and opened a Moniepoint personal bank account. I even ordered for a card on Monday, and it was delivered the same day. E shock me. I activated it in the app without leaving my house.

See soft life.

Avoid shege: Get your own account o https://moniepoint.com/ng/personal/banking
Re: When Your Bank Saves You From Shege - A Personal Story by Gentlechika(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nice marketing strategy.

(1) (Reply)

I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants / Works Minister, Dave Umahi, Is Creating Demand And Supply Chaos---cement Produce / Elon Musk’s Starlink, Joins Forces With Jumia For Rapid Internet Expansion In Af

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.