Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,902 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

After Dna The Child Is Not His. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Dna The Child Is Not His. (60896 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Eraddray(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
Ori e buru... grin
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by idrezee(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

You are a hypocrite obviously.

If it is the other way round you would have crushed the guy.

Look at the way u treated like the man doesn’t have any feelings at all

4 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by vvvbobby205(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

So you can be this nice. Wow

I guess your hatred is only towards men

3 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by BabaHenry(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
You are an animal!!!
I spit on your terrible brain you reason with....
May I ask you a question ?
If it were the other way around, if it's a man who made a mess, what would be your comment on that??
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by juman(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Get your money back from the fraudster.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Basiljoe: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
Thunder fire you.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by YourGFsnatcher: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Nonsense! Which mistake? Women never mistake the real father of their baby. She made him waste emotions, time and money and you are talking about Nonsense forgiveness. She should have a taste of it.

2 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Basiljoe: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
"There is a separate standard of justice for women." - Rational Male
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by success9(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Agreed, the man saw a red flag and still ignored BUT THERE SHOULD BE NO FORGIVENESS. SHE SHOULD DO A TOTAL REFUND. THIS SCAM MUST STOP.

Join the conversation here👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHn_8yp7Wv8
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by MightySparrow: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.
Since your brother enjoyed sleeping with her, he should also endure heartache of any kind.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by 2016easy2017: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Both you and your brother and any family and friends who encouraged him to accept the wrong are all fools.
For her to tell you that the pregnancy ain't yours, shows she's promiscuous. Why would you keep that kinda girl or even her pregnancy even if it's rightful yours??. Means you could accept any madness

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by gosmoney(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
loz waytn u go talk bird of d same feather 😂
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Ochyes: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2023
GOFRONT:
I don't think Sunny My neighbor is the father of that his first born. He never realize the shock wen dey wait for am
hope you are not the father?
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by pelepeleb: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Pregnancy while dating = sex during dating.
Both have miss it.
It's shows how rotten this generation is.
Can't dating be done for as long as you want without sex?
It's well.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by seuncyrus(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Evestar200:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not only you oo

The mods did it on purpose grin grin
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by seuncyrus(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Tayorshd87:

See here óò 😂😂 that's why I qicukly click d topic just to be updated

grin grin grin
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Freelancerr(m): 12:07am On Sep 23, 2023
I understand your brother trusted the girl so much to accept the pregnancy, meanwhile the girl get another guy wey de give her back 2 back.

Anyways to people who will read my comment please take this seriously.

Well always check your (cheating) partner's phone, to avoid so you can know if she's cheating on you or not to avoid this kind of Op story.

Not after spending money for DNA then you realize the kid isn't yours.

People who cheat don't have conscience on who care and love them genuinely.

Bro/sis read your partner chat.

If you don't know how to, check my signature and text me on whatspp ill teach you how to read your partner WhatsApp message directly on your phone..

Hold your 1k oo before I start sha.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Germi9: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
You are a BAD person and all men should avoid you at all cost
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by frozen70(f): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.

Is just a pity and a disgraceful act from his baby mama

He should just forget about all he spent

He should see it as a big lesson about life and women

Then he has gotten an experience that money cannot buy

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by toprealman: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided
At first she said the pregnancy wasn't his,
Later she claimed it was his
Your brother didn't see red flags at that moment

Well he should just move on
Some guys are funny. Everything was revealed in the first paragraph but let’s keep playing dumb.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2023
She told your brother the child wasn't his but he didn't heed. You don't hear something like that and ignore it. He should've done a DNA test after the child was born. He should go collect his money from the father of the child, since he wanted to help out the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Ashirioluwa: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:

It's your brother's responsibility to find out at the outset whether the child is his or not; therefore, he cannot compel the woman to refund the money he has spent towards the child's upkeep.

Any money he has spent up to date on the child is his contribution as a good Samaritan towards the upkeep of the child.

Whoever is begging your brother must be an illiterate person who doesn't know the law, because I don't believe the lady or her family owes him anything.

Sorry, I watch too much TV family court.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Nezan(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2023
I can't advice a simp
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Onliie(m): 12:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
Lol
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Honestfrend: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Just listen 2 yourself...

U that will open ur filty mouth 2 insult all men.. U should be ashame of yourself for pooing this trash here..

U don't even know how 2 take responsibility of the choice u made..

2 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by trappatoni(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
abi..en too kuku enjoy the c-ochie...
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by sainsburry: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
Dey Play
Dey Play
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by seanery: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2023
You b werey

Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by sisisioge: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin grin

This is crazy. Honestly, say no to paternity fraud. It is embarrassing for all parties involved. Your brother should get all his money biko. Its girls like that that give legit girls bad names.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by sheriffindy(m): 1:16am On Sep 23, 2023
learn to forgive your manipulative gender....abi?
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by sniperr007(m): 1:19am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

This your post is rigged with biased cos it's a girl at the receiving end. Will you do or say same if it's a man that it's on a receiving end.

Let him press charges for all the emotional heartbreak she gave him.
Ladies deserve to suffer from this evil they do. This will be a warning to other to know that their evil act warrants punishment.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by knowhowk: 1:26am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
Which Baby, You mean a Bastard baby from an Heartless Soul and wicked soul.

Which Mistake, something she deliberately did and you call that a Mistake..

Chai ! Na Waooo.

Birds of the same feather flocks together..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.