Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep (623 Views)

Man Caught Disguising As A Woman To Get Nanny Job In Ajah (Pic/Video) / Two Armed Robbers Disguising As Security Agents Arrested In Katsina / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by zeenaman: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2023
It has been a month already though, I just feel it's not normal that people like these should remain in the society. It doesn't make sense that you would create a Facebook page with a company's name, market products you don't have and swindle unsuspecting people of their hard-earned money. That's very unjustifiable. If I had my way, I will do everything possible to make these fraudsters pay dearly for their actions.
His phone number: +234808503 3615

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by Kingosytex(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2023
People are capitalizing on the hardship to rip off their fellow citizens who are suffering from the same hardship.
I'm sorry for your loss Op, be careful next time.
Over 90% of those sponsored posts you see on the blue app are fake and Facebook gives no fvck. Mark is after his profits, as long as you pay for your page to be promoted, he will do it. The authenticity or otherwise of the business is none of his business.
The gift card dealers, bet hustlers, yahoo hustlers are all fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by Vijuchoco(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2023
Eiyaaaar! Sorry

A friend of mine was recently scammed too. He usually sells shoes online, this fellow ordered and he sent it through a driver here in Lagos to Benin. On delivery, the guy sent a fake alert of 55k after which my friend told the driver he's free to go.
It was much later he realized the alert was fake and the supposed buyer refused to answer his call afterwards. Some people are really heartless.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by zeenaman: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2023
I really would like to make him regret this if I can. It's not really about the money

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by zeenaman: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2023
I saw people giving testimonies of quality service delivery on the page, I should have known the remarks were sponsored too. After I got duped, I went back to the page to give a negative remark so that others can learn. They blocked me from seeing the page thereafter.

Lalasticlala please move this to the from page, let others learn. I demand justice too
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by Vijuchoco(f): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2023
zeenaman:
I saw people giving testimonies of quality service delivery on the page, I should have known the remarks were sponsored too. After I got duped, I went back to the page to give a negative remark so that others can learn. They blocked me from seeing the page thereafter.

Lalasticlala please move this to the from page, let others learn. I demand justice too
Obviously, at some point, something in you felt it was a scam but you decided to trust him anyway.. Sorry about that
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by RepoMan007: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2023
The solution would have been a robust B2B app platform but we know only fintech in Nigeria.
Maybe a platform that uses NIN and BVN can remedy the weak trust between buyers and sellers.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by Kestolove(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2023
Don't worry, poverty ND frustration will soon kill him
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by eteebanky: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
See wetin you self wan buy for 28k

It's way more than that bruh
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by IVORY2009(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
zeenaman:

Facebook is full of scammers advertising what they dont have, some create multiple accounts just to give testimonies.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by y3mi(m): 1:39am On Sep 26, 2023
RepoMan007:
The solution would have been a robust B2B app platform but we know only fintech in Nigeria.
Maybe a platform that uses NIN and BVN can remedy the weak trust between buyers and sellers.
And even the fintech sef, it's the same one way path to an overdone solution every startups wrestleplicate one another to re-accomplish and that's 'paytech'. There are other areas within the eCommerce and fintech realms rife with challenging problems begging for innovative solutions. The B2BC/FNSCRW I'm working on will certainly solve the Buyer and Seller conundrum once and for all. Only time would tell.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by thomaswattsonn: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
The world of finance is undergoing a remarkable transformation, thanks to the rise of [https://www.mobileappdaily.com/products/best-fintech-appsl]fintech applications[/url]. Fintech, short for financial technology, encompasses a broad range of innovations that are reshaping the way we manage, invest, and transact with our money.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Somebody Disguising As Lontor Home Appliances Sales Rep by DeathToSimps: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
That's why I only use Jumia.

I can't purchase any item online if not through Jumia.

You could have found this same item on Jumia and be assured of delivery. You could even return the item if it doesn't meet your expectations.

But una no dey hear word.

Jumia is the GOAT of online retail services in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Gunmen Attack Christian Community: 6 Christians Killed / Blessing CEO Is A BAD Influence To This Generation / Ajimobi’s Wife In London Police Net For Laundering N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.