Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,741 members, 7,945,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Donation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Donation (80 Views)

Watch Tower Accepts Crypto Currencies Donation / A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT / Pastor Adeboye Ask For N1 Billion Donation To His Church, Makes Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donation by bitconsult: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Dear brothers and sisters, compassionately let us help poor people and the needy among us, we as a whole realize the economy is so difficult right now. You can put a smile on somebody face as low as 1000 naira,the number of instant messages and record number on my Whatsapp is to such an extent I chose to bring it here so we can all help.
You will pay directly to their account not mine and you can contact me on whatsapp 08161911763.

(1) (Reply)

The Faith Of Our Fathers: Part 3 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Dr Paul Enenche / Five Leadership Issues You Must Deal With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.