Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, (927 Views)

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Someone Should Judge This Serious Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Kemiokpe33: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Soo, my best friend betrayed me by giving out my house address without my consent to some people that she knew very well that they were after my life. (She was not threatened). This people harassed me and I almost lost my life that night. After this incident, i let it slide and we got back together. Long story short, i cut her off because of some bad character she displayed and we haven’t spoken on a long run but now she contacted me few days ago telling me that she lost her mom. Please do you think I should be there for her or put myself first? Considering she’s been my friend for over 10yrs and we’ve run some business together (N/B She never tried to reach out to me all these while to know why i cut her off)
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by TemplarLandry: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
If you know what's good for you, keep your distance.
Kemiokpe33:
Soo, my best friend betrayed me by giving out my house address without my consent to some people that she knew very well that they were after my life. (She was not threatened). This people harassed me and I almost lost my life that night. After this incident, i let it slide and we got back together. Long story short, i cut her off because of some bad character she displayed and we haven’t spoken on a long run but now she contacted me few days ago telling me that she lost her mom. Please do you think I should be there for her or put myself first? (N/B She never tried to reach out to me all these while to know why i cut her off)

9 Likes

Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Kyhuani: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
First is this name not synonymous to your real name. If it is, ditch the handle dearie. And as for your question, the answer is in your gut. Sometimes, nostalgia may not life up to it's promises, remember this whichever choice you choose to follow thru with

1 Like

Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Urexcellency: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
I think it's her real name and age.
Talking on the question, follow your mind and don't leave your brain behind. Iree oo
Kyhuani:
First is this name not synonymous to your real name. If it is, ditch the handle dearie. And as for your question, the answer is in your gut. Sometimes, nostalgia may not life up to it's promises, remember this whichever choice you choose to follow thru with
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Extend your condolences and keep your distance. She is in emotional turmoil, which is why she reached out. Once she recovers she will withdraw again because she didn't bother finding out why you cut her off, so that shows her default state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Uyi168: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
we are very careless with the way we throw the word "friend" around..

3 Likes

Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Based on what you say she did and her not bothering to contact you therafter, she is not someone you can trust or who cares about
you/your life. This person is not your friend. That said, send her your condolences and wish her well, then face front and keep your distance.
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Nazgul: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
I don't keep best friends. I have pals I relate with but what they know about me is only what I want them to know because the closer you being people to you, the more they'll know deep things about you.

The more they know about you, the easier it would be for them to betray you or sell you out.
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by talented321: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Oga she is not ur friend.. Send her condolence and stay in ur house... Many women hardly change their bad characters..
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by obinna58(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Stay off
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by BItt: 2:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Some questions are ridiculous.
Your judas of a friend sold you out once.
She's going to sell you out again because she knows you are emotionally weak
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Mryacks: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2023
No true friend will give the home address of purported people who want to harm another friend is worth keeping....it doesn't make sense. Anyway, maybe you guys have a love/hate friendship going on
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by youngrichnigga: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Your friend don give palm pay Intel about your whereabouts after you collected a loan and disappeared. Oga, go settle your igbese o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2023
A leopard never changes its spot. Extend ur condolences and stay were you are..
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by DyingFetus: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Mumu

Go for her mum's burial

She was your friend for over 10 years

At least you have the decency to be there for her now she lost her mom

I'm sure if your mom was the one that died she would want her to be there for you

Forgive and forget what she did

Don't keep enemies , use your enemies to do ya biddings
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Kemiokpe33: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2023
DyingFetus:
Mumu

Go for her mum's burial

She was your friend for over 10 years

At least you have the decency to be there for her now she lost her mom

I'm sure if your mom was the one that died she would want her to be there for you

Forgive and forget what she did

Don't keep enemies , use your enemies to do ya biddings
lol, hope you know if i died from her betrayal I won’t be attending her mothers funeral, on the other hand, if her mama no die, she fr write me
Re: A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, by Lungdick: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2023
She called you because she needed money. She'll call again to ask for support and will cut you off again when the burial is over.

just send your condolences via call and end it there.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You A Real African / Lets Make Sweet Luv! / Why Allow Things Go Out Of Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.