Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,786 members, 7,921,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lekki Revocation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Revocation (593 Views)

ALPADA Petitions President Tinubu Over Revocation Of Operating Licenses Of Mic / Revocation Of Rights Of Occupancy: Learn Something Today / Fake Revocation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Revocation by maggii(f): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Navigating the Lekki Revocation Challenge: Land Survey and Government Acquisition Status in Lagos State

Hello Nairaland community,

I recently had a compelling conversation with a client whose property is located in an area affected by the infamous "Lekki Revocation." This encounter prompted me to share an essential piece of information that can make a significant difference in your land ownership journey, especially if you're dealing with similar circumstances in Lagos State.

The Client's Situation:
My client had purchased this piece of land and reached out to me for professional advice. Following a thorough land survey, I was faced with a common dilemma: should he wait and see if the government revokes the land title, or should he proceed with a land survey?

The Dilemma:
To my surprise, my client decided to take a different path. He opted to hire another surveyor who claimed the ability to remove the government acquisition status from his land. This situation raised several important points that I believe everyone should be aware of when dealing with land issues in Lagos State.

while it is now possible to conduct a land survey in Lagos State irrespective of government acquisition status, it is imperative to realize that a surveyor cannot eliminate this status. Dealing with land issues often necessitates adherence to legal processes and patience. I strongly recommend consulting legal experts and relevant authorities when addressing such matters to safeguard your investments.

For further insights, professional guidance, and resources on managing land issues in Lagos State and ogun state, please feel free to reach out to us:

Contact Information:

Phone: 07025450864
Visit our website at https://business.google.com/n/15879563230217300307/searchprofile?hl=en-GB
to access valuable information and resources on navigating land challenges in Lagos State.
Re: Lekki Revocation by maggii(f): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Exciting News: Lekki Land Regularization Now Possible!

The recent surge in property demolitions in Lagos, especially within the Lekki axis, has stirred anxiety among residents. Many individuals who have invested in seemingly legitimate lands are now actively seeking ways to safeguard their properties from potential demolition.

We are delighted to share some positive developments for those grappling with uncertainties surrounding Lekki land revocation. There's a viable solution -[b] land regularization. [/b]This process involves acquiring the land officially from the government. Upon successful regularization, the government releases the land and issues a coveted Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) to the applicant, providing legal assurance and peace of mind.

Contact us for more Information:

Phone: 07025450864
Visit our website at https://business.google.com/n/15879563230217300307/searchprofile?hl=en-GB
to access valuable information and resources on navigating land challenges in Lagos State.[/quote][/center][/center][right][/right]
Re: Lekki Revocation by Babajide93: 4:26pm On Feb 26
My brother did a survey plan but it came out with “lekki revocation” as its remark.
What could be the solution to this ?
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acquire Property In Ikoyi, V.i, Lekki, Ajah And The Environs / Be A Land Owner @ Palms Garden, N600,000per Plot,with 20months Installment Plan / Hectares Of Land For Sale For An Estate Scheme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.