Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. (8536 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Divinity Of Man / Deities In Igbo Spirituality: The Nature And Divinity Of Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The tension in him is so intense that most times he forgets he's DISGUISING to be two separate persons! cheesy
That's it Sir.
He can't deny it. There's no explanation cheesy cheesy
If he wasn't the same person running Emusan and achorladey moniker, there's no way he would say my byes no dé finish because I didn't reply achorladey after I said bye to him, I was only replying to only Emusan.

The only explanation is that he forgot that he was using two monikers cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

You be dindinrin. If we truly lied against you that you are running both accounts, why don't you expose our lies immediately, why are you bringing it as a challenge. You no get any sense at all. Na babies dé here Abi 😂

Now if you guys Emusan and achorladey are really different persons, ask achorladey why he said "my byes no dé finish" whereas I was replying to Emusan not achorladey?

If not because you're oponu.

The best way to proof something is to provide Irrefutable FACT.

Now I'm challenge you so that you can have that irrefutable fact and confirm for yourself.

You're still dwelling in your false speculation.

Just take up the challenge, if you're so sure.

Only a coward run away from what s/he term "SURE OF" when called to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

If you really wanna expose our lies and deceit, you would have done that immediately without asking for any challenge cheesy cheesy
That shows that you are only throwing tantrum cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm challenge you because you lied against me that I operate multiple accounts on this forum.

If you're sure of what your lie, take up the challenge and stop being a coward.

If I'm throwing tantrum, I won't challenge you.

I just want to show that you people lie with easy just as your gods in Warwick do too.

Take up the challenge. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol you're only directing me to yourself lol 😂
Answer the question na grin
After I said "bye" to achorladey, I didn't reply achorladey after that. I only replied Emusan. So tell us why achorladey said "my byes no dé finish" two times if you're not the same person running both account?

The thing dey pain am sey his hideout has been busted.

If someone says goodbye to Janosky that means he is no longer interested in chatting with Janosky so even though i and Janosky are JWs i can't question the person for quoting me since i'm not Janosky.
Despite the fact that the moniker achorladey claims he is exjw while Emusan claims he has never been a JW that's enough evidence to say they're both separate persons but when i say goodbye to Emusan then achorladey came asking me why i quoted him after saying goodbye to Emusan it means both accounts belongs to the same person! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

That's it Sir.
He can't deny it. There's no explanation cheesy cheesy
If he wasn't the same person running Emusan and achorladey moniker, there's no way he would say my byes no dé finish because I didn't reply achorladey after I said bye to him, I was only replying to only Emusan.

The only explanation is that he forgot that he was using two monikers cheesy cheesy grin

Simple as ABC! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If someone says goodbye to Janosky that means he is no longer interested in chatting with Janosky so even though i and Janosky are JWs i can't question the person for quoting me since i'm not Janosky.
Despite the fact that the moniker achorladey claims he is exjw while Emusan claims he has never been a JW that's enough evidence to say they're both separate persons but when i say goodbye to Emusan then achorladey came asking me why i quoted him after saying goodbye to Emusan it means both accounts belongs to the same person! smiley
Exactly Sir 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

I'm challenge you because you lied against me that I operate multiple accounts on this forum.

If you're sure of what your lie, take up the challenge and stop being a coward.

If I'm throwing tantrum, I won't challenge you.

I just want to show that you people lie with easy just as your gods in Warwick do too.

Take up the challenge. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Did we bring up a challenge before we exposed you that you run two monikers?
If you're not foolish, you wouldn't ask for a challenge to disprove our claims lol cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

If not because you're oponu.

The best way to proof something is to provide Irrefutable FACT.

Now I'm challenge you so that you can have that irrefutable fact and confirm for yourself.

You're still dwelling in your false speculation.

Just take up the challenge, if you're so sure.

Only a coward run away from what s/he term "SURE OF" when called to confirm.
Ọmọ na you be the oponu here o
Explain why achorladey thought I was quoting him whereas I was quoting another person cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

Explain why achorladey thought I was quoting him whereas I was quoting another person cheesy cheesy

Let him continue crying all over Nairaland it's not too late for him to stay on his lane but to lie that Emusan and achorladey no be the same person whoever swallows that is the worstest fool! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

All these ranting is just useless false accusation by hallgoer miscreants.

If it's sure for you and your deluded brother, why can't you take up the challenge to unravel if Emusan and Achorladey are the same person?

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Let him continue crying all over Nairaland it's not too late for him to stay on his lane but to lie that Emusan and achorladey no be the same person whoever swallows that is the worstest fool! grin

You want people to swallow your false accusation but you don't want to unravel the truth...that speaks a volume.

Well, like I said you know if you dare take up the challenge your useless lying mouth will be exposed. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

The same way your deluded brother lied against God's Holy and concluded that I'm @Olaadegbu simply because He quoted @Olaadegbu and I reply the post.

So, simply quoting your post shows the person is the same. Oponu Oniro oshi.

If it sure for you take up the challenge and stop being coward.

Lying liar hallgoer miscreant cheesy grin grin grin

Check the screenshot below.

So because you and your deluded brother concluded the same way, then I can assume that both of you are the same person cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

The same way your deluded brother lied against God's Holy and concluded that I'm @Olaadegbu simply because He quoted @Olaadegbu and I reply the post.

So because you and your deluded brother concluded the same way, then I can assume that both of you are the same person cheesy grin cheesy grin
Lol 😂
Continue wailing, you are the same person. cheesy cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol 😂

And I said you're a liar! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
You go cry tire!

Oteneaaron (Courz) who said Jehovah is a demon and that Jesus never existed you don't have issues with him except Jehovah's Witnesses now you're crying all over the place for a challenge.
Challenge kọ́ Òke màpó ni! cheesy

Emusan:

You want people to swallow your false accusation but you don't want to unravel the truth...that speaks a volume. Well, like I said you know if you dare take up the challenge your useless lying mouth will be exposed. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Emusan:

All these ranting is just useless false accusation by hallgoer miscreants.If it's sure for you and your deluded brother, why can't you take up the challenge to unravel if Emusan and Achorladey are the same person?

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol 😂
When he's been hypocritical can anyone take him seriously? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So be it!

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

Those guys brains are filled with lies and manipulations grin grin

What they are guilty of is what they like projecting on people to please their lying conscience.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

You want people to swallow your false accusation but you don't want to unravel the truth...that speaks a volume.

Well, like I said you know if you dare take up the challenge your useless lying mouth will be exposed. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

. His lying and manipulated brains is already out in the open. Na reputable liar e be grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Afterwards liar will follow JWs to any thread we go claiming he wants to expose lies yet there is contradictions everywhere but it's only JWs that are lying to him all others no matter how contradicting their doctrines may be they're all truth to achorladey (Emusan) grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Afterwards liar will follow JWs to any thread we go claiming he wants to expose lies yet there is contradictions everywhere but it's only JWs that are lying to him all others no matter how contradicting their doctrines may be they're all truth to achorladey (Emusan) grin

It will not take the fact that you peddle lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

You go about following those you call lie lie Christians yet you want others to look elsewhere when it is your case grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

All these ranting is just useless false accusation by hallgoer miscreants.

If it's sure for you and your deluded brother, why can't you take up the challenge to unravel if Emusan and Achorladey are the same person?

Delusion join their insanities and madness peddling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

Oponu peddler doing what he does best grin grin grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hideout on nairaland grin grin

The same platform you call faceless. Too much madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
achorladey:

It will not take the fact that you peddle lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains. You go about following those you call lie lie Christians yet you want others to look elsewhere when it is your case grin grin grin grin

Idiot!

I don't follow anyone i engage people due to their quest for knowledge and if anyone say he or she doesn't want JW's opinion i will stop chatting with such a person instantly that's why i always add:
"I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

So that the reader will know that i'm not in anyway special i'm humbly one of Jehovah's Witnesses so if the OP doesn't want JW's to participate in his or her thread i will take my leave immediately.

That's what Jesus commanded us! Matthew 10:11-13

I'm not like you who is following only Jehovah's Witnesses up and down the forum! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Idiot!

I don't follow anyone i engage people due to their quest for knowledge and if anyone say he or she doesn't want JW's opinion i will stop chatting with such a person instantly that's why i always add:
"I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

So that the reader will know that i'm not in anyway special i'm humbly one of Jehovah's Witnesses so if the OP doesn't want JW's to participate in his or her thread i will take my leave immediately.

That's what Jesus commanded us! Matthew 10:11-13

I'm not like you who is following only Jehovah's Witnesses up and down the forum! wink

Idiot, insanities and madness peddling peddler says.....

I don't follow anyone i engage people due to their quest for knowledge

Achorladey only follow but never engage MaxInDHouse. Plenty madness and insanities peddling dey your brains grin grin grin

Whenever I engage you in any discussion you run away after your lies and manipulations are exposed then add you will avoid me completely only to come running back.

Your insanities and madness peddling entered overdrive in the sense that despite accepting the madness and insanities coming from the brains of your brother in Jehovah that Emusan = Achorladey. Why are you still mentioning my moniker that you are expected to avoid completely grin grin grin grin

All the rest of your post sit well with your madness and insanities peddling.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

And I said you're a liar! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I'm not a liar until you explain why achorladey thought I was quoting after saying bye to him whereas you were the one I was quoting. How Emusan take be achorladey?
The only explanation is that you're the same person running the same account.
You don fail cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When he's been hypocritical can anyone take him seriously? cheesy
None of us take him seriously normally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You go cry tire!

Oteneaaron (Courz) who said Jehovah is a demon and that Jesus never existed you don't have issues with him except Jehovah's Witnesses now you're crying all over the place for a challenge.
Challenge kọ́ Òke màpó ni! cheesy
Lol don't mind him.
People like courz/otenearon said Jesus is myth, we shouldn't follow any God but follow our mind, Jehovah is a satanic name etc, they don't see any lie to expose there lol
Na to dé follow Jehovah witnesses up and down as if we collect their food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
cornelboy:

I'm not a liar until you explain why achorladey thought I was quoting after saying bye to him whereas you were the one I was quoting. How Emusan take be achorladey?
The only explanation is that you're the same person running the same account.
You don fail cheesy cheesy grin

More insanities and madness peddling grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2023
achorladey:

More insanities and madness peddling grin grin
Busted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49am On Oct 10, 2023
achorladey:

Whenever I engage you in any discussion you run away after your lies and manipulations are exposed then add you will avoid me completely only to come running back.
I don't want to engage you at all!
Knowledge is not by force whatever you have to say when the one you want to engage say he is not interested the best way to respect yourself is walk away {Matthew 10:11-13} but you won't do that i have always maintain what Jesus commanded regarding freeness of speech, once the person i want to discuss with says he is not interested i will take my leave that's why i always add:
"I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses" because i know some due to whatever reason may not like to chat with JWs so with that I have send a signal ~ whatever you're going to hear from me will align with what Jehovah's Witnesses are practicing now. So if you're not interested i will take my leave sharp sharp.
But you are saying you want to expose lies yet there are contradictions everywhere you won't engage them it's only Jehovah's Witnesses you are following bumper to bumper.
Ọmọ your insanity is obvious and your Emusan account can't deny it unless you tell us why this two accounts always compliment each other whereas you claim it's not the same person! wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life / 'Night Vigil' Is It Bibilical? / Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.