Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. (7462 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Divinity Of Man / Deities In Igbo Spirituality: The Nature And Divinity Of Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ God's organization stopped that EVIL thing immediately and till today you can't hear of such even among your so called churches because it was STUPIDITY on their part! wink

I said provide the current Watchtower teaching on this.

I've provided what Watchtower says about this matter and I'm waiting for you to counter my claim.

I know you're lying but let it be seen by everyone cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

So you don't have Watchtower magazine where this was taught? That means you're lying even against your own organisation...
Let's continue cheesy grin cheesy grin

That's why i often told you that it's not about WATCHTOWER magazine but the truth that each member knew regarding something that's unscriptural.

The WATCHTOWER only guides us as to how we can carry out the preaching and teaching work that Christ Jesus commissioned but when it comes to past errors of God's people each person needs to study diligently so as to figure that out! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

The funny thing is how he will be claiming JWs are the ones who practice Christianity as example the Apostles laid down.

Now, because of his evil mind and delusion, he called their acts EVIL and STUPIDITY.

Not only when he first lied that the materials I provided was old light.

Now, Mr is running away from providing the materials of new light where Watchtower called it EVIL.

He will soon run away then later make a thread to console himself about his lies and manipulations grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
That's why i often told you that it's not about WATCHTOWER magazine but the truth that each member knew regarding something that's unscriptural.

Lying liar hallgoer miscreant.

I provided a screenshot on what Watchtower says about the Generosity of the Apostles, you responded by saying that was old teaching.

Did you say it's what EACH MEMBERS KNEW REGARDING SOMETHING THAT'S UNSCRIPTURAL?

Like I said, I know it's your delusion of your false propaganda.

Watchtower teaching is clear what the Apostles did was an act of generosity not EVIL AND STUPIDITY as you claimed.

The WATCHTOWER only guides us as to how we can carry out the preaching and teaching work that Christ Jesus commissioned but when it comes to past errors of God's people each person needs to study diligently so as to figure that out! smiley

Which means you can have your own opinion different from that of Watchtower.

But Watchtower TEACHING was that what the Apostles did was an act of GENEROSITY.

Do you agree with them or not?

Achorladey come and see one line of thought in play cheesy grin cheesy

May God have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:
He will soon run away then later make a thread to console himself about his lies and manipulations grin

Just because he wanted to defend Watchtower selling off their properties, see how he has ridiculed himself.

Let me see if his deluded brothers will caution him.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You will keep tightening the rope of lies and manipulations around your neck.

One line of thought inside gutters as usual.
MaxInDHouse says the disciples are perpetrating evils and stupidity while his 9 GODS producing the publications says they are carrying out generosity. BOOKMARKED grin grin

You don't know the degree of insanities and madness peddling you carry for brains yet grin grin grin grin

The WATCHTOWER only guides us as to how we can carry out the preaching and teaching work that Christ Jesus commissioned but when it comes to past errors of God's people each person needs to study diligently so as to figure that out.

What is the guide of watchtower in this case regarding what the Apostles are doing? Are those guides lies, stupidity and evil? grin grin grin grin

A ti se ati je pepeye re grin grin grin grin Ni ki omoomo wa jeun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

Lying liar hallgoer miscreant.

I provided a screenshot on what Watchtower says about the Generosity of the Apostles, you responded by saying that was old teaching.

Did you say it's what EACH MEMBERS KNEW REGARDING SOMETHING THAT'S UNSCRIPTURAL?

Like I said, I know it's your delusion of your false propaganda.

Watchtower teaching is clear what the Apostles did was an act of generosity not EVIL AND STUPIDITY as you claimed.

Which means you can have your own opinion different from that of Watchtower.

But Watchtower TEACHING was that what the Apostles did was an act of GENEROSITY.

Do you agree with them or not?

Achorladey come and see one line of thought in play cheesy grin cheesy

May God have mercy on you.

One line of thought na fraud/scam from MaxInDHouse grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

Trinity is the truth based on MaxInDHouse earlier words since it is not recorded in the Bible. He has ran away from that grin gringrin grin grin

The problem of starfish with no brains peddler. I have shown him what he requested for regarding what the disciples were doing? Here it is for you

I cannot see where it says the disciples, Peter and the Holy spirit were eradicating poverty. Since you can see it show me. I have done my part. Let him show me using the Bible where it was clearly written they were eradicating poverty as what they were doing in that account.

In this life some are starfish with no brains peddler grin grin grin

So what were they doing? Na to dey argue with anyhow without reasoning you sabi
Thank God you know yourself wink

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

So you are also in support that what the Apostles did was EVIL....
What's your business with what I support?
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

What's your business with what I support?

Shame won't allow you say yes or no!

E get why cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

Shame won't allow you say yes or no!

E get why cheesy grin cheesy
Okay I will say yes or no last year. Do you think I take any of your words serious cheesy cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

Okay I will say yes or no last year. Do you think I take any of your words serious cheesy cheesy

If you don't, it won't pain you and you won't even bother to reply.

Well I know you're looking for a way to divert attention cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

Well I know you're looking for a way to divert attention cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Dey play na you go tell me wetin I suppose do cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

Dey play na you go tell me wetin I suppose do cheesy cheesy grin

I can't tell you and I don't remember if I have ever say I can.

So when will you take up the challenge? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

So what were they doing? Na to dey anyhow without reasoning you sabi
Thank God you know yourself wink

So what were they doing?

Your madness and insanities peddling brains did not read it in the post you are responding to.

Na to dey anyhow without reasoning you sabi

It's been long you correctly identify yourself as unreasonableness peddler grin grin grin and you went ahead to add....

Thank God you know yourself

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

The diversion na him sure pass now for am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

I can't tell you and I don't remember if I have ever say I can.

So when will you take up the challenge? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
The challenge that we won't mention eachother for a whole year?

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

That's impossible for faithless miscreants because they don't know what to preach or teach about their religion so they will be going about looking for who to engage in fruitless arguments and who do you think will come into their mind if not JWs?
That is the one and only organization where a member can stand firm for what his religion teaches apart from JWs all others are follow follow anywhere belle face so these guys know such ones have nothing tangible to stand to! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Janosky: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2023
cornelboy:

You want Emusan to end up in uselu ?
JWs living rent free in his conscious and subconscious thoughts keeping him sane
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2023
cornelboy:

Ran away as usual from the moniker issue as usual grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by oteneaaron(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2023
achorladey:

Hey bro, have you heard of the latest new light(s)?

😂😂😂

No more reporting of field service reports from November 1st 2023.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's impossible for faithless miscreants because they don't know what to preach or teach about their religion so they will be going about looking for who to engage in fruitless arguments and who do you think will come into their mind if not JWs?
That is the one and only organization where a member can stand firm for what his religion teaches apart from JWs all others are follow follow anywhere belle face so these guys know such ones have nothing tangible to stand to! wink

That's impossible for faithless miscreants because

We know you need to save your lying and manipulated face and brains

they don't know what to preach or teach about their religion

It is clear you have been schooled repeatedly about the scriptures and being none denominated Christians. We know your insanities and madness peddling brains can't come to terms with that. Remember grin grin

so they will be going about looking for who to engage in fruitless arguments and who do you think will come into their mind if not JWs?
That is the one and only organization where a member can stand firm for what his religion teaches apart from JWs all others are follow follow anywhere belle face so these guys know such ones have nothing tangible to stand to

so they will be going about looking for who to engage in fruitless arguments and who do you think will come into their mind if not JWs?

I remember I was discussing with Myer of recent before you came start peddling your insanities and madness about gathering in the name of Jesus. I was not chasing you right? I know that madness lead to the issues of you of stating you will avoid me completely. You can't stand your lies and manipulations being exposed.

That is the one and only organization where a member can stand firm for what his religion teaches apart from JWs

Your fraud about the above exposed when we point out the fraud in that your one line of thought. You even denied your religious publications and your GODS grin grin grin

follow follow anywhere belle face so these guys know such ones have nothing tangible to stand to

You still remain the marketer of better performing performance group all over nairaland. The madness and insanities peddling packed into your brains grin grin grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2023
oteneaaron:

Hey bro, have you heard of the latest new light(s)?

😂😂😂

No more reporting of field service reports from November 1st 2023.

That's what I will call developing story like cnn/bbc use to say grin grin grin grin

Looking forward to receive a letter to that effect grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by oteneaaron(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2023
achorladey:

That's what I will call developing story like cnn/bbc use to say grin grin grin grin

Looking forward to receive a letter to that effect grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha

It is already on their website.

It looks like Jehovah's chariot is slowing down oo.

😂😂😂

This new light go blind them oo

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2023
oteneaaron:

Hahahahahahaha

It is already on their website.

It looks like Jehovah's chariot is slowing down oo.

😂😂😂

This new light go blind them oo

grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the information. We know that annual report totals is not sustainable any longer after COVID 19 saga. Activities don drop. This will be the cover to hide it all.

The same issue I told them before leaving that religious organization that reporting for field service has no meaning spiritually and physically na fraud because members are just cooking reports at the end of the months. It reflect nothing in reality. Na control mechanism. Now that it is non-existent. We want to see who be Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin

They use to brag that a Jehovah’s witness that don't go to preach is not really a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2023
achorladey:

I already confirmed that you run both monikers. Whether you admit it or not wouldn't change my mind.
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2023
cornelboy:

I already confirmed that you run both monikers. Whether you admit it or not wouldn't change my mind.

I will still go back to that your evidence to show you your madness and insanities peddling about that my having multiple monikers here.
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2023
achorladey:

I will still go back to that your evidence to show you your madness and insanities peddling about that my having multiple monikers here.
You've started your toddler mentality this morning.

Why did you say "my byes no dé finish" two times when I was replying to Emusan?
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
cornelboy:

You've started your toddler mentality this morning.

Now you peddle toddler mentality grin grin grin

Go and sort your challenge with Emusan regarding that. The thread still dey there for me to return to anytime when I want to expose your lies and manipulations

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by johnw47: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Janosky:
Pastorpreneurs who drink tea & converse with their deities also mishear too. grin grin grin

Janosky: Why would a Trinitarian praise other deities aside his 3 deities?

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

u forever loving to lie and blaspheme calling Father and Son and Holy Spirit: 3 deities/3 gods

your reward is certain:

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
achorladey:

Now you peddle toddler mentality grin grin grin

Go and sort your challenge with Emusan regarding that. The thread still dey there for me to return to anytime when I want to expose your lies and manipulations

No you were the one that said my byes no dé finish whereas I was quoting Emusan not you. So how did Emusan become you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
cornelboy:

No you were the one that said my byes no dé finish whereas I was quoting Emusan not you. So how did Emusan become you?

The tension in him is so intense that most times he forgets he's DISGUISING to be two separate persons! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Winners Chapel In Ago/okota Isolo Lagos / "God" Is Outside Of Space And Time... / How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.