Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,785 members, 7,969,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya? (1128 Views)

Poll: Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
May be: 14% (1 vote)
No: 85% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Ghadafi Murdered Post Capture / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Profile Of Ghadafi's Eight Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya? by Jeel: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
I think strongly it will not.They will only begin to face western pressures that Ghadafi fought against and loose control of their Nation into thr hands of the Europeans who help them remove Ghadafi,so it will be a cmouflage change.
Re: Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya? by eunisam: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
YESSS from positive to,
Re: Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya? by Gerrard59(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
I
Re: Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya? by redsun(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
His death is some how a set back to africa emancipation. Though not an adherent of democrazy but he was abnut d only leader in africa with a purpose
Re: Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya? by Jeel: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
redson i agree with you
Re: Will The Death Of Ghadafi Transform Libya? by na2day(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2011
Don't worry the honeymoon will soon be over,
They will soon realize they've exchange a dictator for a worse one - western imperialism! tongue

(1) (Reply)

South Africa President Zuma Sues Over Painting Depicting Him Unzipped : / War Within Weeks In Iran!!! / Obamacare Mandatory RFID Chipping Now Being Implemented In Wyoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.