Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,839 members, 7,918,710 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? (347 Views)

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? by hamouston91(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
I mean, you get to tell someone about something that happened while you were in America, and they become surprised that you have been to America. Then they ask why you returned, and you say nothing, you just returned. Then they think you were deported or ran away from the Feds or something.

Please, not all returnees are deportees or fugitive.
Re: Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? by Wujio: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
You dont show evidence of success
Re: Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? by hamouston91(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:
You dont show evidence of success

Lol! I guess you guessed wrong. Poor people have a very weird mentality. grin grin
Re: Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? by StemCellTherapi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
hamouston91:
I mean, you get to tell someone about something that happened while you were in America, and they become surprised that you have been to America. Then they ask why you returned, and you say nothing, you just returned. Then they think you were deported or ran away from the Feds or something.

Please, not all returnees are deportees or fugitive.

I think you are mixing with the wrong people.

I for once have never thought anyone who came back from abroad was deported.

I think it's the way some people think and they need to change their way of thinking.

Also, people's opinions about you should be the least of your concern. It's their opinion, let them think whatever. Let it not change you.

Go out there. Stand tall and tell the world about your experiences abroad and leave them to their imaginations, thoughts and opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? by Wujio: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
hamouston91:

Lol! I guess you guessed wrong. Poor people have a very weird mentality. grin grin

Whats my own. I only told you whats in their mind. Lol
Re: Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? by hamouston91(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
StemCellTherapi:

I think you are mixing with the wrong people.

I for once have never thought anyone who came back from abroad was deported.

I think it's the way some people think and they need to change their way of thinking.

Also, people's opinions about you should be the least of your concern. It's their opinion, let them think whatever. Let it not change you.

Go out there. Stand tall and tell the world about your experiences abroad and leave them to their imaginations, thoughts and opinions.

Wow! This is amazing! Thank you so much!
Re: Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? by Wujio: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
hamouston91:

Wow! This is amazing! Thank you so much!

Sior. You abroad people.and your white mind. He made you happy amd you think thats how they feel. They are look at you as broke and ruined undecided
Re: Why Do Poor People Think Returnee Nigerians Are Deportees Or Runaways? by ednut1(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2023
The opinion of the so called poor people ( to me ignorant people) should be thrown inside a thrash can. Just tell them Tinubu , omo agege, femi Gbaja, ogun state governor, Chimaroke Nmamani , Banky W, many Big brother contestants, Davido etc all came back to Nigeria from the USA.

(1) (Reply)

UK Or Canada / Western World Revoking Visa Of Those Who Protest In Favour Hamas / Health And Life Expectancy: African Vs. African American Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.