Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,672 members, 7,941,595 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin (30676 Views)

APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by truthfinder319: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
You are jobless, man. Tinubu is not Atiku and Obi mate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Christistruth00: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Freebills12:
wink[color=#006600][/color]

Atiku's case is case of forgery of certificate by Tinibu. Even CSU ascertain that he did graduate, the confirmation of the certificate Tinibu presented to INEC is the major case. If they confirm that its real then no Wahala but they don't, the court will then compare Tinibu's own with the ones presented by CSU.

If Tinubu had submitted only the Letter from the University of Chicago Confirming he Graduated from there it would have been enough
.you have only succeeded in digging up more evidence that Tinubu did indeed Graduate from the University

Accept that your Candidate truly lost the Elections and prepare for the next one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by wisdomkid: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope this fake news merchant Hundeyin is arrested by the authorities soon before he is granted asylum. Not only is he a national security threat, He is a first class nuisance and a purveyor of false reports sad

Stop lying for 6k please. Put some respect to your father and mother's name please.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by fredoooooo: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope this fake news merchant Hundeyin is arrested by the authorities soon before he is granted asylum. Not only is he a national security threat, He is a first class nuisance and a purveyor of false reports sad
It's not hundeyins fault but the mad people that allowed them to be used like a phool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by missionmex(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
Says a thief.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by AskNgige2: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're a known Yoruba Head slammer who has never hidden his hate for Christ and Christians.

So which day did you repent?

And why are you still supporting fraud and criminality?

Normally yeruba pple can be with God and still with juju..

Anywhere the face is easy for them..
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Treadway: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
seanfer:

Didn't you also read that the school issued Tinubu replacement certificate in 1997? The way some of you guys reason is so baffling...
just one question. Tinubu was re-issued another certificate in 1997. No wahala.

However, Elnora Daniel joined the University in 1998 but somehow was a signatory on Tinubu's replacement cert from June 1997. How did that happen??

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by richie240: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:

Case that will be settle today permanently, court will get their copy today.
Nothing is ever 'settled' with obidients.
As u are quenching one false flag, they are cooking up another.

It's a demographic mental problem majority of them suffer from.
cool

2 Likes

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Fujiyama: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Christistruth00:
If Tinubu had submitted only the Letter from the University of Chicago Confirming he Graduated from there it would have been enough.

^^^
undecided

How many times will this falsehood be debunked? This has been on since the late 1990s.

BAT did NOT graduate from the University of Chicago. He claimed he did but when fiercely challenged, he quietly dropped the claim. You should have gotten the memo by now...
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by mtngloetiartel: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Olodo ni won
Yuri141:

there are quotation marks in his writeup.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by sulaak(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

You are a fake Christian; the release documents highlight gross corruption on behalf of Tinubu. CSU's certificate doesn't align with the certificate he submitted to INEC. Tinubu's claim that he attended GCL is a lie because he attended GCL and the first set of students to graduate was in 1979; GCL never had A-level students.

Nigeria's support for liars and fraudsters is the reason why Nigeria is now a failed state, no god can save Nigerians until they start telling the truth

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by DMerciful(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
You're equally corrupt like Tinubu
GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by DMerciful(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
I checked and no name came out. You're relying on the fake picture online
tolue42:
Ahhhhhh, I don't believe it..

"He attended the school Sha" - David Hyundai

Just check the SSN on that high school that shows female, our own Tinubu male name will come out with his wife's name Oluremi Tinubu.

Obideints, David don change mouth ooooo

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by usagee36: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
What is a born Christian?
GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Abid2020(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yuri141:

Quotation marks are used for than what you know
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by mtngloetiartel: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Don't mind them. Even the Elnora Daniel is about to sue Tinubu for tainting her credentials by claiming she signed the forged certificate.
Treadway:
just one question. Tinubu was re-issued another certificate in 1997. No wahala.

However, Elnora Daniel joined the University in 1998 but somehow was a signatory on Tinubu's replacement cert from June 1997. How did that happen??
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:

Just check the SSN on that high school that shows female, our own Tinubu male name will come out with his wife's name Oluremi Tinubu.

Tinubu was very careless with his credentials. The mistakes he made is what is hunting him now. If people didn't notice something funny atiku wouldn't have gone this far to find out for sure what tinubu was hiding its common sense. When u look at his admission letter F is boldly written there, the certificate he submitted to inec looks fishy, even the college he went to says he graduated in 1970 while the school started in 1974 including his date of birth. Frankly speaking the guy was totally careless
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by gosmoney(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jumueh:
Oga the this case has a very long way to way.

The school killed the show by showing the world that the Certificate they issue to him is different from what INEC has. Which is a crime and punishable by law.

We are dealing with the Law.

try dey check wytn u type before posting so u knw go dey cast ursef anyhow
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Dupeodus: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
Don't mind them. Even the Elnora Daniel is about to sue Tinubu for tainting her credentials by claiming she signed the forged certificate.

And where did you get that from? From that Nigerian Concord that has no name of correspondence mentioned?
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by IamAsiri: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:

So, you have little knowledge of English language?
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by HydronTechng: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Don't you know say, na him business he dey do ni. It's a very lucrative business. You get paid in full.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Ballotti: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
How can you graduate with forged documents? grin
CSU should withdraw any certificate issued to TIEFNUBU.

He could not have graduated from CSU if he used fake documents to attend the school.
Rquirements for graduation WAS NOT MET!

Simple!
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Mitsurugi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

You are not born again bro.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Mitsurugi(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yuri141:

Why are you correcting the donkey?

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by starz100: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
favor914:
The certificate is worthless, CSU confirming that indeed Tinubu graduated is all the Court is interested in.
Listen to yourself again.So if I am applying for a job of say,at the world bank, but my certificates are missing, I can simply forge them, and tender them abi, since indeed I genuinely graduated from these institutions.You are saying that if those interviewing me for the job suddenly discovered that the certificates I had were forged, though I indeed attended the said institutions I forged their documents, the employers can still go ahead and employ me?
Haba!
So,if a guy has cash in his bank account, and takes a forged cheque to the bank, and the bank noticed it, you are telling me that if you are the bank manager you will still go ahead and honour that cheque, simply because you had confirmed that, the dude has money in his account?
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Freebills12: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Christistruth00:

If Tinubu had submitted only the Letter from the University of Chicago Confirming he Graduated from there it would have been enough
.you have only succeeded in digging up more evidence that Tinubu did indeed Graduate from the University

Accept that your Candidate truly lost the Elections and prepare for the next one

The case before the court is case of forgery! If you read my comment you would have understand that that forgery is the bone of contention. Tinibu submitted to INEC a forged certificate from CSU.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by atheistandproud(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:

Your school should refund your school fees to your parents.

2 Likes

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by favor914: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

How many times will this falsehood be debunked? This has been on since the late 1990s.

BAT did NOT graduate from the University of Chicago. He claimed he did but when fiercely challenged, he quietly dropped the claim. You should have gotten the memo by now...
Which University did you graduate from?
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Stop soiling Christianity. You are just a cheap stipend collector. You can only fool gullible people.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by donnie(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Your are criminal christian and supporter of the drug lord.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by tubolancer(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
Why is Tinubu so silent about all these desperadoes, jail all of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group / Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.