Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin (30741 Views)

APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by mtngloetiartel: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why don't you tell us a legitimate way she would be silenced? Why always bribe? You just exposed urself and Tinubu as criminals who doesn't meant well for the country. Your criminal and corrupt agenda has become obvious.Structure of criminality.
favor914:
She will collect NNPC contract & relax, all you Nonsensical Poor minded Obidients will continue wailing. Clowns.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by ogbonti: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:
Ahhhhhh, I don't believe it..

"He attended the school Sha" - David Hyundai

Just check the SSN on that high school that shows female, our own Tinubu male name will come out with his wife's name Oluremi Tinubu.

Obideints, David don change mouth ooooo

YOU HAVE A COMPREHENSION PROBLEM ---- when you put quotes in words - that means they are not your words, you are quoting someone - DAVID is saying that you agbadorians are sayng ---- yes, it may be a forged cerificate but he graduated sha" --- so how are those David's words ?> is your head paining you ? words twister merchants - damage control analyst - well done Sir grin

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by NaijaSumigan: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu submitted a fake certificate to INEC and also clarity of Tinubu age is of concern.

That's a serious offense even though he attended CSU. At this point, INEC cannot deny the certificate Tinubu submitted.

They can't deny it... CSU did the right thing by obeying the Court. Let's see the drama APC and Supreme court will show us again.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by mtngloetiartel: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu's moves to block Atiku from obtaining his academic records has become clear to be a shameful charade. Can you now denied that he forged the certificate he tendered to INEC? Let me dash you for free that he attended the school. But why did he have to resort to forgery of the certificate? Explain tire pls!
Dupeodus:

You are only hanging on a thin rope emphasizing a detail that I am sure is explainable. CSU all but certified the certificate presented by Tinubu. CSU produced the certificate of another person from the same college that Tinubu graduated from. The fonts of the two documents and general appearance are exactly the same. CSU acknowledged the descrepancy in the date on Tinubu certificate buy swore to an affidavit that the mistake was theirs. What else would validate the authenticity of the certificate presented by Tinubu?
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by MEGAWATCH: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope this fake news merchant Hundeyin is arrested by the authorities soon before he is granted asylum. Not only is he a national security threat, He is a first class nuisance and a purveyor of false reports sad

If this is how to be a born again Christian and carelessly telling lies, I rather become a mami-water.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Samakus(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:

Just check the SSN on that high school that shows female, our own Tinubu male name will come out with his wife's name Oluremi Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/AnonXNG/status/1709017622442905978?t=Q9Ra_EwRXtIPDlQ4pZ5jaw&s=19

If you could read
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by tolue42(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by MySolace: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:

You people don't have brain to think, something that is already in public domain which everyone can read and understand. David is the one doing the reading for you all? Something is wrong with all of you
Nope!
U said David is changing mouth siting his post in quote.
But we're telling u David didn't make d statement.
It's a statement from pro Tinubu trying to defend him.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by MountHoreb: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:

He is reporting what Farook Kperogi said. Stop consoling yourself. What is bad is bad irrespective of who is involved.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by MountHoreb: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=126170182]
see wasiu akande afeez dey claim born-again xtain!
funny bomboy!
grin[/quote

You catch am well🤣🤣.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by clint77ng: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yuri141:

there are quotation marks in his writeup.
SAVAGE
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by atinga1: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope this fake news merchant Hundeyin is arrested by the authorities soon before he is granted asylum. Not only is he a national security threat, He is a first class nuisance and a purveyor of false reports sad
Something they told you guys to write on every social media platform in your WhatsApp group. One mumu already wrote this exact same thing on twitter. ABI na you be the bonzo?
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Exceed15: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Born again my foot. Hundeyin will continue pressing his neck.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by luluman: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
See olodo, how will a born again judge another? You are born AGAINST.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Davidchitah(m): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2023
GOTVee:

The guy's brilliancy seems to be given you emergency erection.

Thank God he's not "David Chukwuemeka" but David Hundeyin, otherwise your kind would've started the ethnic stereotyping in highest level.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Darevofpeace(m): 4:00am On Oct 04, 2023
GOTVee:

With your introductory lines, you are indeed a fake one .

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by tomoregie: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2023
we get what we deserve - pressed down, shaken and robust with fatal karma - I love Nigerians, predictable to the core
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Malawian(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
tolue42:

Abeg go and sit down somewhere. We're done with Al y'all lies .. God has shame you all.
Yoruba people supporting forgery,

wait until e reach another tribe hand, and these urchins go suddenly sabi wetin be good governance.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by tolue42(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Malawian:

Yoruba people supporting forgery,

wait until e reach another tribe hand, and these urchins go suddenly sabi wetin be good governance.

What do you know about forgery
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by aylive02(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2023
GOTVee:
. You're a fulish born again
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Malawian(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
tolue42:

What do you know about forgery
Nothing, Yoruba people na im sabi am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators / Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.