Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,563 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Fiancée And My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And My Best Friend (24726 Views)

Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by moscobabs(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
embarassed
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by rickleye: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Honestfrend:
Hello guys!!

Please I need ur candid advice on this issue.. Am dating this lady and we re planning to go see her parent next month. So she always come to my place although her place is not far from mine..

No my best friend from childhood who lives in far from me want 2 come and be staying with me, since my place is close to his work place, although he will just be staying few days every week.
I try 2 make him understand that I have a woman in the house and we preparing for marriage.. But this his not going down well with my friend he said since am yet to marry her he should be allow to come stay with me. He started say things like he has left me at home with his girlfriend before which was in the past. My girl is not in support of him coming to stay with me due 2 privacy because it just a single apartment.

Please I don't want 2 have issues with my fiancee or my best friend.. I need an advice on how to convince either one of them.. Because I have no issue with my guy coming 2 stay but still as a man preparing 2 settle down I need some privacy..

Am so confuse I don't know what 2 do..

Tnks

You need new friends. Especially a new best friend.
The fact that you are asking suggests that you might not be ready for the rigors of marriage life.

Despite the fact that your fiancée doesn’t agree - tell your friend it’s a no from you.

PS
The reason why you say no is in this economy situation people do not have etiquette. They move in and will say 3 months which could become 6 months. You have no control so just stop him in his tracks.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by InvertedHammer: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Honestfrend:
Hello guys!!

Please I need ur candid advice on this issue.. Am dating this lady and we re planning to go see her parent next month. So she always come to my place although her place is not far from mine..

No my best friend from childhood who lives in far from me want 2 come and be staying with me, since my place is close to his work place, although he will just be staying few days every week.
I try 2 make him understand that I have a woman in the house and we preparing for marriage.. But this his not going down well with my friend he said since am yet to marry her he should be allow to come stay with me. He started say things like he has left me at home with his girlfriend before which was in the past. My girl is not in support of him coming to stay with me due 2 privacy because it just a single apartment.

Please I don't want 2 have issues with my fiancee or my best friend.. I need an advice on how to convince either one of them.. Because I have no issue with my guy coming 2 stay but still as a man preparing 2 settle down I need some privacy..

Tnks
/

The way some of you invite unnecessary problems into your life is appalling to say the least. You are not even man enough to create boundaries yet you want to marry someone's daughter.

/

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by emerged01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
HopeNeverDies:
Well, Looking from both Angles , coupled with the fact that it's a Single apartment... I absolutely would say u tell Your best friend NO...

But you see these days, these girls aren't meant to be trusted, Bro Code ( U shouldn't chop ur guy's eye because of these Girls... At the end of the day, things might not work out as you've think between u and ur gurl... And Las las, nah ur guy go remain for u )

But with what you've stated Sir, I'd suggest u let your guy understand... Coz he would be staying with u for days not just for a single day... 💔

An elder sister once told me, if ur ready to settle down with someone u love, Don't take heed to friends and Family coz if things goes south, ur gurl might be the only one for u..

You said your friend will be staying few days in a week If I understand your thread. Talk to your fiance so that she can understand. She stays around you so she can always come around when your best friend is not around during the week.
Talk to your fiance abeg. Your friend is not coming to stay permanently. Na for awhile. I
don face your situation before. My friend left when I finally got married.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by bewla(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Honestfrend:
Hello guys!!

Tnks
Your girls place not far let you guy move there
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by bewla(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
emerged01:

You said your friend will be staying few days in a week If I understand your thread. Talk to your fiance so that she can understand. She stays around you so she can always come around when your best friend is not around during the week.
Talk to your fiance abeg. Your friend is not coming to stay permanently. Na for awhile. I
don face your situation before. My friend left when I finally got married.
It all start like drop then ocean
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Saintinoo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Honestfrend:
Hello guys!!

Tnks

This reminds me of my own case, there was a time a situation came up and I was trying to know who to believe between my girlfriend and best friend, guess what, happened that both of them were actually very stupid and never really loved me.

Back to you case, analyis the situation well, and which ever you find comfortable with, do it, never you fear to loose any of them, but if you ask me, I will say accommodate you best friend.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by CJStarz: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
No let d girl spoil the friendship between you and your G!
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by YouAreNobody: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
I no fit blow my G because of any woman, especially a woman I'm not married to
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by CJStarz: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
U don marry d girl,no? Let d girl stay in her house nah,and help your Gee out. When you finally marry,him go find him space.
Una too dey fornicate. All the preaching for church no dey enter una ears? Habaa
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Wawelexy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Deeprooted:
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday 🎂🎂🎂 Enjoy your day to the fullest.....
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by yewit37486: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
IconicR has deactivated her/his account, why now? Good riddance to reading nonsense comments almost all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by opicgif: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
1) Your friend doesn't respect you
2) you don't have to live with your fiancee (especially when you are going to see her parents in one month)

3) Tell your friend he can't stay with you and your fiancee in the same house

4) tell your fiancee to go to her house, since it's close, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR FRIEND. You will have the rest of your lives to live together

Anybody that makes a fuss about this, you know that person is not your friend
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Promising5555: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please, you want to be a man and youre afraid of losing a friend who won't understand you, let your friend help himself at these period, you can't help him, be a man by helping yourself to be able to help others.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Segzy19: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
One day your friend go chop your fiancée or see her unclothedness... na that time your eye go clear...

But then your fiancée should not be living with you yet... maybe occasional visits for a day or two but not yet on a full time basis.... you never even see her parents to get their approval sef....

To settle the matter allow your best friend to stay only on his two days that he wants to be staying with you while you allow your fiancé visit or stay with you on the other days that your friend will not be around. That way, you can accommodate both of them .... Otherwise, do as you like

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by CaveAdullam: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is a clear case scenario. No need to beat the bush, running helter-skelter like a restless sow on her estrus cycle.

Tell your friend a very big NO!

Write it on a wall. Say it to his face. Paint it in the air. Let him absorb the "No" till it gets congealed in his memory.

There is a tangible reason for your refusal. If he can't be reasonable, then, just ignore him and allow him to wallow in murmuring and hissings.

Ok.

But since he's a good friend, you can help him with some funds to rent a small apartment. And in that case, you must take a little from your wedding funds to sponsor him.

Play this game well because tomorrow is obscure and may find yourself in his shoes.

Yeah. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by opicgif: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
I lived with my elder brother
The day he proposed to his wife
I gave myself 1 month to move out if his house
Not that she was coming to live with him, just proposal

If your friend respects you, he won't even think of sleeping in the same house with your fiancee. Fiancee oo, not girlfriend.

That guy no rate you at all

He will quarrel with you that your fiancee hasn't cooked for him to eat, or washed his plate, or swept the house

I pity you bro
That guy no be your friend

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Madups(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wetin man do man.. Because of kpekus? Your CHILDHOOD bestfriend. *SPITS*
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by BoldBrainz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Thank God for that your friend because he's divinely sent to come and stop the bombastic fornication you've been doing with somebody's daughter

Ashawo oshi
I hate to see two unmarried people having sex, it used to pain me very well nonsense

Rose, are you sharing the same penis with the OP..😂?

What's your business with whatever he decides to do with his penis?
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Kutunban: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
She is not your wife, you are cohabiting. What if she doesn't marry you? You've just betrayed a friend if you decline him with such absurd reason. If he had told you same, how would you have felt?
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by spiSeyi: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
You are building your marriage on the wrong foundation by Living a couple's life before marriage and that is why most marriages are not working because of see finish before marriage which leads lack of respect and lost of values. sad
And as per the issue on ground your fiancee interest comes first undecided
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by lomprico(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Honestfrend:
Hello guys!!

Tnks

Your woman has her own place right?
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by BoldBrainz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
At the end of the day, I'll never understand the idea behind having a girlfriend or fianceé "co-habiting" with you.

Like, how do you niggas enjoy that level of inconvenience😂? Is it cause you want her to be cooking or cleaning or just to be consistently available for the knacks? What is it exactly? Is that supposed to be proof of love? Her papa house don burn? You never marry, e don dey hungry you to carry responsibilities.

Motherfucker, let the kuntus stay in her father's house joh! Should you fall here and die tomorrow, na four men go carry your coffin for shoulders, not women. You wan pursue good male friend cause of shenkes wey demons fit enter the next day, she abandon you that instant? Women who have nothing resembling an ounce of loyalty or value for friendship?

OP, e dey hungry me to abuse you grin! But, get thee behind me Satan!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by okezuoemmanue(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
If u get money, rent one room for ur best friend else where or support him with cash to rent house close to his workplace
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Odicious: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
When your best friend is around for the 1 or 2 days, you shift base to your fiancée place. When he goes off, you guys can resume your couples duty. The truth is that 1 room is not ideal for 3 adults of opposite sea to stay together. The inconvenience will be much

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by amadiwati(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Single Apartments!!!!! It answers it all
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by BoldBrainz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
okezuoemmanue:
If u get money, rent one room for ur best friend else where or support him with cash to rent house close to his workplace

OP,
Don't listen to this rubbish advice.. grin!

Money no dey Nigeria. Pursue that girl make she go her father house, then she fit dey visit on planned occasions. Make she go meet her family until una exchange vows.

That money you suppose waste for extra rent, use am take eat and booze with your nigga for a month. Don't ever make the mistake of picking a girlfriend over a good male friend! You'll regret it!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Emma1Oj(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Shush it

You are also having sex with somebody's daughter yeye
😄😄😄😄u jus carry violence enter nairaland today. Ki lo shey Le? It's jus sex oo, nothing there sha.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by sotherefore: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
If I advised you now u wouldn't take it. But lemme go ahead.tell him no problem but the issues is that temptation might set in as it's a private single room.

Tell him that the Solutions is to bring babalawo to come and spread some stuff and if he mistakenly bleeped ur girlfriend should die.

Problem would automatically be settled
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
He is not being fair to you.

Stand your ground that it would not be possible for him to stay a few days in the week .

You might lose a friend in him but you have forestalled any future issues him living with you can bring.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by 9Nj1: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
2003 Toyota Camry for Sale.
Mileage: 89,000
Seats: fabric
Catalyst: available
Remote control Keys
Alloy wheels.
Radio CD player
Pimped
Valid papers
Buy and Drive
Price: #1.7Million( Last price)
WhatsApp for pictures.08162504225
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by nakoks(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
You guys are funny sha. This girlfriend has a place . The guy had previously left him in his house with his babe. Its just for few days in a week, and before you marry he will leave. Take my advice and squat your friend. Let your fiancee come around less when he is around(una no go die).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.